Thread: My Girl!

Rookie Poster

Default My Girl!

I posted on here that I was looking for something new but me and my girl got back together! But she doesn't trust me and hasn't for a long time for no reason, she swears I'm the player type and that I'm going to put her on the back burner once I'm in the public eye! I'm not sure if there has ever been an hip-hop artist with a TS girlfriend and how they dealt with it but I'm not sure how I am! It's hard... I love her so much but the trust issue and my career about to start? What do I do? I'm young... bout to be 21, and she thinks since she's older(27) that ill find someone younger and hotter, but she is REALLY HOT! Guys on here would pay big for her to be on the net! Also since I'm really only mostly attracted to "real" girls she get insecure about that too! I keep going on about more issues I'm having after I get advice or atleast comments on what I've typed so far!

Rookie Poster

She sounds whiney and insecure. She's not confident in herself and because of that, she cannot be confident in you. You best bet is to flat out tell her that her false concerns are making a very real issue between you and her and and she either needs to stop worrying or move on to someone she can trust.

She's making issues for you and that's making your relationship difficult. Give her a warning and if she continues dump her.

Junior Poster

Default mmmhh

To answer your question, yes hip-hop artists date ts women...a lot of them do!! .....I know !! but most of them on the downlow...and provide expensive gifts in exchange of discretion and privacy...however, I've known quite a few who once they became famous, cut all ties with their ts women or have gone "downlow" with it after being open about it....I guess it all depends on how the woman really wants to leave her life as....1: as a girlfriend that no one knows of but live comfortably$ in exchange...or 2: Leave him and find herself a man who is not afraid to start a home regardless of what society sees as "normal".

Quote Originally Posted by Mylon
    She sounds whiney and insecure. She's not confident in herself and because of that, she cannot be confident in you. You best bet is to flat out tell her that her false concerns are making a very real issue between you and her and and she either needs to stop worrying or move on to someone she can trust.

She's making issues for you and that's making your relationship difficult. Give her a warning and if she continues dump her.
    That's among the worst advice ever. thebusiness didn't say she was making his life a living Hell, just that she has worries. Indeed, he said "I love her so much ...."

thebusiness, you mentioned that your career is about to start. I take from that that you might be concerned about being seen dating a transgender lady.

If you really love her as you said, then stick with her. Don't throw somebody aside like a used piece of trash just because of career concerns. (I'm not saying that's what you would do, I'm just saying that if someone were to do that it would be for the wrong reasons.)

Since you say you love her and it sounds like you want to stick with her, the best thing you can do is just show her how much you love her and are faithful to her by being true and honest with her. It may take her awhile to get over her worries that you will leave her, but by being true to her she will hopefully eventually see that you really mean what you say. This won't happen over night. It will happen through a process of her learning over time that she can depend upon you and that you will be there for her.

But that all depends on whether you actually want to be with her for the long haul. From your comments pertaining to your career, it seems that this may not be the case. If you have worries about being with a T-girl, then she is only right to worry about the status of your relationship with her. It could very well be that she is sensing this reticence on your part.

So the first order of business is for you to figure out how far you're actually willing to go with her. If you really can't be there for her when it comes down to the wire, then she will sense your reluctance, and respond with the insecurities that you have seen.

If you really do want to keep her as your girl, then tell her that. But so also back it up with your actions--and that is something that can only be demonstrated over time.

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

Rookie Poster

first off, thank you all for your comments... I'm not just going to up and dump her or even dump her all at unless for a good reason!
    And the only reason I'm werry about my career is because of my lable, these lables put a lot of pressure on artist...especially ones who haven't hit daylight yet! I've been with her for a long time! This isn't a new problem, I get hit on a lot and I'm young so she thinks that I accept propositions from women and I don't! Plus there's the sex, I am to say the least very well endowed(wish I was smaller) and she complains about having a hard time taking it and has given up trying to me personally! She tops me and I like it to a certain extent but I love to do the fucking waaayyy more than being fucked! There is a lot things I want to do sexually that she doesn't try to do, I've never in my life had a girl deep throat me to the bottom of my dick and I heard it feels great! Most only made it halfway or maybe a lil more than that. I know the harmones effect her sexually but damn man! she hasn't been on them the whole time we've been together! My family loves her and she's really close with my mom so that's not a problem, but I feel like I have to watch everthing I do so she doesn't think I'm doing something!

Rookie Poster

she has this amazing personality and great qualities other than looks that I TRUELY love but I think that her insecurities will eventually bring yet another end to our relationship!

That's among the worst advice ever.
    Yikes, mine was likely to have been worse. After this comment, I'll just sit this one out.

I read it as having less to do with his career and how he expects/wants to be seen w/his gurl than it is with her being a little...shall I say...schizy?

BTDT, no matter how kind, loving, and caring I was to them, they were always suspicious, accusatory, distrusting.

Oh, did I mention how they were also sweet and lovable?

So are tigers. Don't ever get on the wrong side of one (And you never really know when you are).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell