If you read my previous story, you will know that I got torn apart by an amazing trans, nothing spectacular, around a 6/10 but she wasn't eager for money which is massive turn on. I had to take a rest for a few days, my ass left soar and in pain. After a few days this happened..

I douched as usual, freshened up and made my way up the side of the road which had trans. I was a touch early and it seemed pretty quiet. It was so hot and alien to me. Being from London, I wasn't used to this kind of heat. There wasn't many trans on the streets going away from my hotel, when I walked back down there was a couple more but they were not very attractive.

Not satisfied, I decided to walk just a few more yards down next to my hotel this time, it paid off. In the distance I could see a tall, slim, trans walking in the road. I stayed on the pavement and kept staring at her, she starred back at me and says "hello sexy". I tell her to come over to the corner of the pavement, a moment of silence as I scan her body. She is a 6/10, aged 44, perfect C cup breast, mild tan, blonde stringy long hair, not pretty and a size 10. Her breast implants never move, they appear rock hard. She is wearing a tight white summer dress which clings to her body and allows me to see her figure with ease. Pretty toned and in shape with a tiny ass. She ask me if my dick is big and grabs at my crotch, wow she's forward, I laugh and blush.

I ask her name of which I can't recall, didn't really give a shit then ask her a price, she ask for €50 (a girl has to try right). I decline and say lower, if I'm sexy then you can take that right down (my ego starting to shine through). She agrees to take it down till we agree on €35. I tell her which hotel and room that I am located in and tell her I will see her there. I disappear into the night and race to my room. I glance back as I reach the other side of the road and fail to see her.

In my room I tidy up and lay on my bed sipping a rum and coke that I left in my fridge in anticipation for this very moment. 15 mins went by before I started to suspect that she wasn't going to show, when the phone rang. She's on the line and ask if she may come upstairs, I reply of course. A brief pause before there is a knock at my door, she casually enters sipping exactly the same drink as myself from a straw. We have a little laugh before I give her €35 and sit down. She walks around my room and request that I turn on the fan, turn on the bathroom light and leave the door ajar to make it a little seductive (she's done this before). She prepares herself to fuck!!

She sits back onto my bed, places her drink on the table and reaches for my zipper on my jeans. I help her out and rip out my dick. I stand over her as she sits up on the bed. I'm hard, she makes me get even harder, my dick needs her mouth for relief and she waste no time sucking and licking away. I let her use her tongue and mouth to please me before bending down and reaching out at her underwear. I lift up her dress and pull away her knickers. A semi hard cock flops out, I bend my head down and allow the tip to press against my soft lips. She's clean shaven and has a pretty cut dick.

We start to move quicker, we begin to breathe heavily and allow our mouths to connect as we both stand together. I lick and suck her superb tits. Her nipples are soaking wet from my saliva. We kiss in a hurry, tongues lashing everywhere in a mad rush of sexual energy. She stops and takes off my muscle t-shirt to reveal my toned athletic shape. She takes her dress off, we are both naked on my bed as we roll into a 69 position. We suck each others hard cock, tugging and pulling away, almost trying to make each other ejaculate early. We used our mouths for 10 minutes till they were worn out before reaching for condoms and lubricant.

I tell her to fuck me first and dive in front of her, present my ass and prepare for her juicy 7 inches of hard steel. Her penis isn't enormous but it's definitely a size that can do some damage. She plays with my ass, forces a finger in with lube before a moment of silence.. I look to the left, a large mirror is placed on the wall which allows me to see that she has a hand placed on my ass, a hand on her penis and she is gently easing her 7 inches into me. Her blonde hair covering her face as she is focused looking down. Her breast point up, never shaking, her nipples aim straight.

My face changes direction in a flash, I look forwards and breathe in and out slowly. I take a deep breath as she is entering me with a thick t-girl stick. She pushes harder until she is inside of me, she positions herself into a more comfortable position. I myself am under her full control, I moan out and beg her to take her time. She starts to pull in and out at a steady pace. I gaze into the mirror, I am bent over in a doggy position, she is sealed behind me at the waist going to work on me. Her hip is drawn away from my body then back in, she has her hands gripped at my waist. She falls onto me and slowly grinds at my ass, chipping away at me. She almost scoops her dip into me, working her hips in a slow calypso dance.

She leans back up, fucks me with a nice tempo, in and out. I love the pleasure and pain and moan every time she enters my ass. It felt like a good 10 mins before she yanks her dick out of me, I collapse onto the bed and take a second to rest. I get my breath back before telling her it's my turn. We swap positions, I place my condom on and lube up. I ease my dick into her, she tells me to go slowly. I slow down but I can see that she can handle my 8 inches of long hard cock. I begin to fuck her with a steady speed, I gave it to her for a good 5 minutes before stopping.

We relax on the bed, lay down and suck each other off, touching and kissing each other for another 15 minutes. A little conversation about her origin, she tells me that she is German and Spanish. Her company is nice, she loves to touch my body as I love to grab at hers. She starts to grab her belongings before giving me her number, giving me a kiss and saying goodbye.

Great sex, good times.. amazing holiday.

Look out for encounter 3