Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Dominated by delicious t-girl on holiday

It's been a while since I posted anything because I have had no action whatsoever. I've given up on London t-girls to be honest, all they want is money and they are just too expensive. Here's the story..

I was on holiday, in a destination where I knew trans girls were, in fact I made sure I picked a hotel that was on the tranny strip (clever right). Ok, so it's the first night after arriving late afternoon and I'm ready to go, I didn't travel thousands of miles to sleep. Apparently the trans girls tend to show their faces at around 11pm on the other side of the road. So, I gathered my things and went up the side of the road that they are not on, turned around and came back down the road that they are on.

It was very hot, sticky and dark, I carefully made my way down the long stretch of road, in the distance I could see trans prostitutes sitting down on the front of buildings and some walking into the road for customers. My heart was beating heavily now as I approached a tall, red haired, masculine trans woman who had on a provocative black outfit and high heels but showed no interest in me, I walked on as she wasn't very attractive.

As I slowly stepped down the long high road, cars whizzing down the road in a hurry. I could make out a very tall slender trans girl talking to a man. I got closer and closer, she got sexier and sexier, my heart beating harder and harder. I was walking past them both, they was having a small argument. Her back is projected to me as the male faces me, talking to her. He's gestures tell me his gay as they talk in a language that I don't understand. She clearly stops arguing and says something aimed at me, something sexy which is clearly a compliment.

I turn around sharply and stop walking, in my head I'm thinking "OMD it's the girl from the tranny site"! She looked amazing, tanned skin, 6ft 1 (with high heels), big lips with red lipstick, size 12, long hair and a naughty look on her face. I played it cool and asked her what did she say. The person who she was arguing with (who I'm sure was her brother) leaves hastily. I tell her she looks sexy and ask her how much, she says "€50", I tell her no way I haven't got that on me, I tell her €30. She tells me to get into her car which is conveniently parked right next to us.

I jumped into a strangers car, and not any strangers car, this is the car of a transvestite prostitute in a foreign country where I could get robbed or even killed. The blood heading to my cock isn't making me think straight. I'm in the car and she ask me "you have big dick"??, which easy to understand in any language. I tell her yes as my hard cock starts to bulge and get swollen in my boxers. She's only began to drive and she is reaching for my dick, I start to grab at hers which is tightly wrapped up and soft.

She tries to pay attention to the roads as she does a few sharp turns down some streets, one hand on my cock as if it is the stick of the car. I open my zipper and released my thick 8" stick. She looks at me funny as she plunges her hand down at my ass and balls. I'm almost certain it's because she realised that I shaved everywhere, prepared to take some hard dick in my ass. She probably thought I was into giving and not taking, who knows??

We arrive at the destination where it's going to happen, which happens to be a few yards from my hotel. We head down a dark creepy back street which has me ready to fight as I'm cautious of being robbed. We enter the lift and go up a few floors, grabbing and touching at each other. I enter her humid apartment after her. Her heels clicking on her laminated floor with ever step as she leads me to the bedroom. My mind put at ease when I recognise that this is legit (well if prostitution was legal). Her room is tidy and contains a few high tech gadgets and large widescreen tv. It's dimly lit, contains a large bed which also has a enormous mirror mounted on the wall.

She takes off her shoes and disappears, returns with juice and water, she's so sweet and kind. I decline her refreshments wary of tampering. Carefully she places down the tray and slowly makes her way towards me reaching for her groin area. She yanks out this enormous thick cut cock which is still soft, I grab at it with my hand before lowering my head to suck it. She rips off her panties and summer outfit and begins to tug at my clothes.

My heart is racing, sweat beads form on my forehead as I take off all of my clothes below my waist. She dives backwards onto her bed and allows me to suck away at her cock. I can feel and see it getting bigger now, as I struggle to push this tranny cock down my throat. Her balls are floating around as if on air, two of the biggest that I have ever seen, they was nicely shaven. Her cock & balls was definitely the largest I had ever came into contact with.

I make out that her cock was a good 10 inches when hard and 7 when soft and let me tell you, it was thick. She reaches for my ass and spanks me, grabs it, squeezes. She rolls over and reaches at her condoms, carefully places one on and begins to finger my ass, I moan in pain. I've only been fucked twice and with a tiny little dick. She wiggles her finger inside of me, in and out as I lay on my belly.

She gestures for me to get up, I follow her command and present my ass to her. She is beginning to present herself as being rough and horny now. She positions myself so that I face the mirror beside the bed in a doggy position, she wants me to see what she does to me. She spits into my ass, there's a pause before she slowly forces her dick into me, not slowly enough as I tell her to slow down, she pays no attention to my request and starts to thrust her waist at me, she is so strong and determined to be pleased.

As she is gripping me by my hips, I gaze into the mirror and grimace, my face displaying pain. She is raised up behind me looking into the mirror also, a face of satisfaction as she enters me. I try to pull away, she yanks me back in and raises my belly off of the bed. She is behind me as I lift my self up, I moan "fuck me baby", she does and starts to work a rhythm with pace as grunts with each shunt. She begins to pound and slap away at my ass. You can hear the thud of her connecting with me, my mind drifts off and wonders what I have got myself into.

I pull her thick tool out of me, I'm in pain and want to stop. She wants more and turns me over onto my back, raises my legs onto her shoulders and tries to enter me. I pull away as I just couldn't handle that position, just the tip approaching my hole was enough. I shake my head, I tell her no, I just can't take it.

She pulls off the condom and I suck away her lolly, a salty taste dripping onto tongue before she gets up and tells me she would like to "finish". She gestures for me to kneel in front of her before dashing to turn on the light. I tell her to turn it off (I'm paranoid of recordings).

So, I'm below this amazing tanned sexy trans woman as she tugs away at her cock, I suck and lick at her balls, she lets out a loud moan and holds my head. I stick my tongue out allowing it to touch the tip of her cock. Just before closing my eyes I caught her tilt her head back, she grabs my head tighter and moans, I felt warm juices spray all over my face as I heard her breath heavily. She staggers back and continues to spray thick cum all over my face. She is finished, breathes out and slowly makes her way into the kitchen as I stood up. I reach for some baby wipes and wipe her sticky milk off of me, she returns with kitchen towels and helps me get it off.

I throw her €20, not to say she seemed bothered about the money which made it even better. She ask me if I will be ok, I tell her I'm fine and make my way out.

Wow, just wow!!! The first night on holiday and I'm having sex for peanuts with a delicious trans girl who took whatever she wanted from me.

That was round 1.. round 2 with another girl is coming up, stay tuned!!!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Dominated by delicious t-girl on holiday

Great Story , Where are you on holiday? Sounds it is a good place to meet some hot T-girls.Hopefully it takes not to long for round 2. Take care.