Default ITS A CONspiracy

Fox News tackles the transgender conspiracy against urinals

Fox News anchor Bill O'Reilly and his guest Bernard McGuirk were engaged in some pretty illuminating discussion on misgendering and proper pronoun use when McGuirk suddenly stumbled on an original thought.
    McGuirk then bemoaned that “their goal is to have gender-neutral locker rooms, gender-neutral bathrooms” and that “they want to get rid of urinals.”
    Now that is brilliant. And frankly, I find it a little sad that the women's movement has been mucking around for all these years on things like equal rights and equal pay and bra burning when we could have been destroying urinals! I mean, talk about really leveling the playing field. You gotta hand it to trans folks for really hitting 'em where it hurts. But maybe Fox really started a conversation because the next night The Daily Show aired a segment in which reporter Jordan Klepper went to Eureka Springs, Arkansas, to interview Randall Christy, who is very concerned about transgender people using the bathroom. Zack Ford details the exchange:

CHRISTY: These laws that protect gender expression allow biological males to go wherever they want, biological females to go wherever they want, depending on how they’re expressing their gender that day. It is happening, you know. KLEPPER: What’s happening?
    CHRISTY: There are people that walk into restrooms and someone of the opposite sex is in that restroom.
    KLEPPER: Doing what?
    CHRISTY: Uh… evidently, using the restroom.
    KLEPPER: And then what?
    CHRISTY: I don’t know, but that’s a problem for some people.
    Klepper was unfazed, and invited City Council member Joyce Zeller to respond. She countered, “I’m not quite sure what bathrooms have to do with this, but for some reason, conservative religious people are terribly hung up on bathrooms.”
    Maybe that's because of the urinal conspiracy, Zeller. Ever think of that?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...gainst-urinals

LGBT
    Fox News Warns Of New Threat To America: The War On Urinals

With the recent premieres of I Am Cait and I Am Jazz, transgender visibility is surging ahead in the media. That doesn’t mean, however, that the media has agreed on how to respectfully talk about transgender people, especially when restrooms come up.
    This week, The Daily Show and The O’Reilly Factor demonstrated just how wide the gulf is between those who respect and support transgender people and those who mock and fear transgender people — when the media discusses trans issues at all.
    On Tuesday night, Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly and his guests mocked transgender people and steps being taken to respect their identities. Responding to the suggestion from NBC contributor Danielle Moodie-Mills that commentators in the media should be held accountable for misgendering people, O’Reilly scoffed that he doesn’t know what that even means.
    Guest Bernard McGuirk, executive producer of Imus In The Morning, tried to address O’Reilly’s confusion by explaining that people are offended “if you call Caitlyn Jenner ‘he.'” O’Reilly, claiming he was trying to be “accurate here on the Factor,” offered, “But from the waist down, he is a ‘he,’ according to she, according to him.” McGuirk agreed with that description, adding, “I cringe at the idea” of Caitlyn Jenner having gender-affirmation surgery.
    McGuirk then bemoaned that “their goal is to have gender-neutral locker rooms, gender-neutral bathrooms” and that “they want to get rid of urinals.” O’Reilly then suggested that “Satan might be behind” the inclusive categories the University of California system is now offering for students’ gender identities.
    Watch it:

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2015/0...epresentation/

Last edited by natina; 08-06-2015 at 05:07 AM.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Default Re: ITS A CONspiracy

Meanwhile in France, the last time I was there the restrooms in most of the restaurants I ate in were co-ed, and you just respected the privacy of anyone who happened to be in there with you, regardless of gender.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: ITS A CONspiracy

As always it is the ones that shout the loudest about believing in The Constitution or the very ones that are destroying it.
    Fox News or as I like to call it False News some how never seems to get it, that The Constitution is for everyone no matter who they are, what they believe or not believe, what sex they are or their sexual orientation They subscribe to the belief that if you do not go along to what we say how we say when we say it that you have no right to exist. People who scream the loudest about someone coming to take away your freedoms are the very people that are trying to take those freedoms away
    FALSE NEWS what a joke

Last edited by luvzbig1s; 08-07-2015 at 03:42 AM.