Rookie Poster

Default Dominican Rebublic

Been admiring the ladies on T-GirlPassion and was wondering if anyone has taken a vacation there.Do you have any recommendations on whidh city to see and where to stay.Any other advice would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	linda3121_182.jpg 
Views:	2203 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	54740   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	linda3095_842.jpg 
Views:	2220 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	54741  

Rookie Poster

Sorry about the misspelling that's Republic,to early to post.One other thing here's what 8 inches really looks like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	linda3048_172.jpg 
Views:	2164 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	54742  

Been admiring the ladies on T-GirlPassion
    '' ladies'' on T-GirlPassion thanks l'll keep away from that site.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...highlight=wigs

The issue is the development of a sexual maturity. Someone grows to have a well developed sexuality maturity and has a stong sexual arrousal. Or someone grows to have an undeveloped sexual maturity and has a pipsqueak sexual arrousal. This lesser second someone doesn't have what it takes sexually to satisfy the sexual needs of Linda! And then this lessor second someone tell lies to finds ways to not enter a sexual Treff with someone like Linda. However, Linda would not be excited about meeting someone with retarded sexual abilities who could not gratify her sexually!!!! But my hopes are to meet Linda would result in a sizzling time that would raise the temps of the tropics several thousand degrees!!

Also, the same sizzling degree of my arrousal would be for Brenda. Both Linda and Brenda are nothing but sizzle in some hot times together!!!!

LOVE James

I would like to make a clearification of my last post. The issue is one of sexual maturity and also courage. Someone will not have the sexual firepower to handle a super sexual firepower SheMale. He then doesn't have the courage to own up to that it is his fault but somehow is the fault of the girl!!!!?????!!!!!

LOVE James