Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: The Curious Case of Alexander Litvinenko

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    A Public schoolboy like you probably thinks people like me have never set foot in Salisbury, I've actually being incapacitated there many times in the Hop Back brewery pub drinking "Summer Lightning" although thanks to you cunts & EU policy I can't afford the £218 return train fare now.
    & why I would go to Southampton first is anyones' guess?
    We do have delicatessens in Yorkshire! Not that you would know.
    Even worse than you think -state school -but left at 16-, first in my family to go to university (I will spare you the ID of all three of them in case you choke with derisory laughter), and not the kind of person who drinks in pubs, unless I am obliged to if there is nowhere else to watch a Champions League match, at least they have banned smoking.

I assumed you can't get to Salisbury direct by train so would change at Southampton but you seem to know how to do it, and may even have been to Snell's. The alternative is a bicycle, I guess it would take three days from Yorkshire.

In the meantime, though their cat and two guinea pigs have been put down, both the Skripal's are in improving health, which is good news for them, and which will make for interesting times ahead, particularly if we -other than Peejaye- have all been fooled. But maybe they don't know how it happened, in which case the mystery may never be solved to anyone's satisfaction.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    which will make for interesting times ahead
    Are you serious? I can write you the story now! I'll give you a clue..... magic money tree? Bank accounts, the BBC.....
    One serious question; Do you really think those 2 would be alive & able to talk if the Russians had been involved?
    I know you big Establishment people believe what you want to believe but please.....

Why us?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bo-jo.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	1067782

Silver Poster

Why us?

Name:	Bo-jo.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	1067782
    because... you like it?

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Just to muddy the waters.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Are you serious? I can write you the story now! I'll give you a clue..... magic money tree? Bank accounts, the BBC.....
    One serious question; Do you really think those 2 would be alive & able to talk if the Russians had been involved?
    I know you big Establishment people believe what you want to believe but please.....
    The apparent recovery of the Skripal's -though we do not know if or how they may have been damaged in the long term- was possible because the first responders and the NHS staff acted quickly enough to deal with the worst effects of the nerve agent used. It is also the case that 'chemical weapons' are volatile and unreliable which is why they have not become standard military grade weapons. The 1928 law that outlawed the use of chemical and biological weapons followed their use in the First World War though clearly government have continued to develop them and the Syrians have, with Russian assistance used them against their enemies in the civil war. But they remain difficult to control and do not always achieve their desired results.

The link Jericho has provided attempts to link the Skripal case to the murder of the Maltese journalist but we don't have confirmation that Skripal was investigating Cambridge Analytica, though I have said before I don't quite understand the Russian involvement with CA so cannot make a judgement on the report.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Name:	novichok.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	1067963

A convenient claim for Sergei Lavrov to make. The independent OPCW has issued a classified report on its findings from the Salisbury samples, yet Lavrov not only claims to have been given results directly from one of the laboratories used by the OPCW but that it proves Russia was not involved! But surely he would also need the results from the other laboratories to judge the OPCW report? It is so convenient that the Swiss lab proves what Lavrov wants it to prove, while the possibility that BZ produced in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was receiving arms from Russia could not possibly have been given to them for safe keeping, I mean, yani, that is so far fetched, ain't it?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

You can't educate pork !

1 out of 1 members liked this post.