Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Default Re: The Curious Case of Alexander Litvinenko

For those that only watch the BBC news, this headline story on Independent television was omitted from BBC bulletins yesterday, probably in support of the Tory Government? ......proving the Foreign Secretary lied to the British public about the nerve agent found in Salisbury. This bunch of corrupt vermin make Putin & The Kremlin look like Florence Nightingale!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8286761.html

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

https://www.unian.info/world/1006937...the-times.html

Security services believe they have pinpointed the location of the covert Russian laboratory that manufactured the weapons-grade nerve agent used in Salisbury.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by trish; 04-05-2018 at 05:35 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    For those that only watch the BBC news, this headline story on Independent television was omitted from BBC bulletins yesterday, probably in support of the Tory Government? ......proving the Foreign Secretary lied to the British public about the nerve agent found in Salisbury. This bunch of corrupt vermin make Putin & The Kremlin look like Florence Nightingale!
    The point at issue is that Boris Johnson claimed Porton Down had identified Russia as the source of the nerve agent when, as the article you linked shows, the official in charge at Porton Down said no such thing; a contradiction that was broadcast on the BBC Radio 4 yesterday. Gary Aitkenhead said

“We have not identified the precise source, but we have provided the scientific info to the government who have then used a number of other sources,” some of them intelligence-based.

It is typical of your Brexit boyo to make up whatever he thinks will make him sound well-informed and capable of leading the United Kingdom as its fourth Anglo-American Prime Minister, on any other occasion he would either have been sacked or forced to resign by now.

It appears that Yulia Skripal is now awake, talking and that her health is improving. Whether or not she can reveal how she and her father were poisoned we must wait to find out. If anything, it confirms yet again how risky chemical weapons are for all involved.

It is a pity for Salisbury, which is a pleasant if bland little town with an over-rated cathedral, and an under-rated bakery (but not in the town) run by the Snell family which makes a strawberry gateau that is beyond description and deserves a place in the list of the Seven Wonders of the British Isles.

You should crawl back under the stone someone dislodged.
    I'm sure the Skripals will swear blind they saw Vladimir Putin on the front door step the day before it happened with the BBC at the front of the gullible queue of cunts waiting to inform the even more gullible public.
    Fucking strawberry gateau...... enough said!

Clearly; Your absence from this forum whilst taking medication for your Brexit obsession didn't work !
    Live with it. No longer subsidizing you baskets and your wealthy friends gives me much pleasure.

Fucking strawberry gateau...... enough said!
    Peejaye, do yourself a favour. I am sure you can get from Doncaster to Southampton by train then take a bus to Salisbury. The Strawberry Gateau will be worth it, and you can even share one slice -it looks like the corner of a wall but has the texture of your sweetheart's breath- with your latest flame, and swoon with delight. If you are diabetic, it is a great way to die, though that would not be my intention.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Clearly; Your absence from this forum whilst taking medication for your Brexit obsession didn't work !
    Live with it. No longer subsidizing you baskets and your wealthy friends gives me much pleasure.
    I am on medication on a daily basis these days, and grateful to the NHS for it. I am not sure what the rest of your post means as I have but the one basket for occasional detritus, though I do recall my mother taking evening classes in basket weaving in the early 1960s -she also did carpentry- and enjoying it very much. The Russians it seems, weave more complex and tangled structures, and not very well. At some point in the future we may even know what the truth is, bearing in mind that for many years the truth, aka Pravda, was a newspapers of lies edited by a liar called Lenin.

Why the fuck are you even on this website?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lenin V.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	1067740  

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Peejaye, do yourself a favour. I am sure you can get from Doncaster to Southampton by train then take a bus to Salisbury. The Strawberry Gateau will be worth it, and you can even share one slice -it looks like the corner of a wall but has the texture of your sweetheart's breath- with your latest flame, and swoon with delight. If you are diabetic, it is a great way to die, though that would not be my intention.
    A Public schoolboy like you probably thinks people like me have never set foot in Salisbury, I've actually being incapacitated there many times in the Hop Back brewery pub drinking "Summer Lightning" although thanks to you cunts & EU policy I can't afford the £218 return train fare now.
    & why I would go to Southampton first is anyones' guess?
    We do have delicatessens in Yorkshire! Not that you would know.

Why the fuck are you even on this website?
    Oh I don't know, maybe because I have been attracted to transgendered women since around 1968 even if I did not have my first experience until five years after that. I am also interested in politics, as you might have noticed. I don't query your right to be here, even I sometimes find your arguments are not robust, but I am not Einstein either.