Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: The Curious Case of Alexander Litvinenko

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    I'm going to take your advice as you "trolled" & stay away from you two maniacs. I've seen the drivel on other threads you two idiots are wallowing in.
    You can stick all these far right websites up your arses, I've lived in Russia on & off for six years & I'm far more qualified than you will ever be on what's happening there. I spoke with my "ex" only yesterday.
    Personally, I'm more concerned about sorting the country out where I live although it's so far gone now it's becoming impossible.
    You two should be propping up a fucking flyover somewhere!
    You really are degenerating into a self-parody. Surely you are not going to let down all of your devoted followers here by depriving them of your incisive commentary. With so many far right websites like Wikipedia and Project Syndicate spreading misinformation about the peoples' hero they need you more than ever. Assuming this final farewell lasts as long as previous ones, perhaps you could start by sharing your list of approved information sources that are not 'far right'.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    But I can't talk about England,
    In fact not only are you free to discuss England, and indeed, the UK, I think you should as sometimes people who don't live here may ask questions we have not thought of asking, and make comments that tell us something we did not know that perhaps we should have. I don't even think you need to have visited, though I am sure you have. As for Benny Hill...I did not understand him either, but I put that down to his Hampshire burr and the possibility that anyone who lives in Southampton for any length of time will by a process of osmosis become unintelligible, even to themselves, it is that kind of town.

Senior Member Silver Poster

[QUOTE=Stavros;1829191]In fact not only are you free to discuss England....QUOTE]

No, I mean in the US you have to make a real effort to know what's going on around the world, they just don't cover the outside world on the news, people turn the channel. Even the Newspaper only has a couple pages now, unless it's a Giant Tsunami or a Brexit, nothing. They've covered the poisoning, but only briefly. Like when Trump congratulates Putin on his election.
    I only got to London once, if you're tired of London, you're tired of living, I loved it. Fucking EXPENSIVE, though.

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Surprise surprise, our right wing friends haven't bothered sharing this with you all !
    You guys over the pond; You think you've got problems with Trump, we've got this "full weight warmongering cunt" to deal with.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-1936-olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    It goes without saying that Brexit remains the greatest opportunity or threat to our future, and you know on which side of the fence I am.
    For you privileged few, maybe? What about the 1 in 20, YES; one in fucking twenty people in this country without a roof over their heads, homeless people? I don't think they're losing much too sleep at night whittling about your millionaires club. Probably freezing, wet through & living in fear of some far right cunt kicking them half to death!
    Fucking Public schoolboy!

Should of read " 1 in 200 people", deliberate mistake.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	columbo.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	1064956

filghy2 Silver Poster

You managed to stay away for almost 2 days this time, so you're making progress. Have you been on a bender to celebrate the 're-election' of Czar Vladimir I Hero of the People?

Last edited by filghy2; 03-23-2018 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    You managed to stay away for almost 2 days this time, so you're making progress. Have you been on a bender to celebrate the 're-election' of Czar Vladimir I Hero of the People?
    Well I couldn't figure out whether it would make you happy me staying away? I couldn't possibly live with that so I decided to play it safe & have my say. Also, with just you and your mentor on here it would be like listening to the fucking BBC all day long!