Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: The difference between "chasers" and "admirers"

when you have to resort to personal attacks like calling me Mrs. Switcher, it truly shows that you are mentally defective.

Switching is as glorious as being a top or being a bottom but apparently, you think it actually means something beyond what gets you off. That's rather pathetic but again, what else should I expect from a window licker who rides the short bus.

Simply put, you said you agree with a statement that a transwoman is a female. anyone that thinks a transwoman is female clearly does not know the difference between between sex and gender. All females are not women and all women are not females. That is a universally true statement.

Please note that I am not judging you for being stupid...the world needs burger flippers and cart boys at home depot. Just make sure posting here doesn't interfere with your pudding time.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    when you have to resort to personal attacks like calling me Mrs. Switcher, it truly shows that you are mentally defective.

Switching is as glorious as being a top or being a bottom but apparently, you think it actually means something beyond what gets you off. That's rather pathetic but again, what else should I expect from a window licker who rides the short bus.

Simply put, you said you agree with a statement that a transwoman is a female. anyone that thinks a transwoman is female clearly does not know the difference between between sex and gender. All females are not women and all women are not females. That is a universally true statement.

Please note that I am not judging you for being stupid...the world needs burger flippers and cart boys at home depot. Just make sure posting here doesn't interfere with your pudding time.
    OOpps i forgot to mention someone else wrote this. Did you get that ?
    Its clear females are in fact gg's to me. But i still agree with the concept.

Like i said, have a great day MR. sourpuss. Lol.

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudedude12345 View Post
    That's the thing, I'm a top and I don't bottom unless they want me to
    Then you probably shouldn't have commented about your experience in the "Bottoms Only" thread...lol

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamiethewild View Post
    OOpps i forgot to mention someone else wrote this. Did you get that ?
    Its clear females are in fact gg's to me. But i still agree with the concept.

Like i said, have a great day MR. sourpuss. Lol.
    Jamie...is this you?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7e088_Retard_Girl_I_can_count_to_potato30_RE_Ask_a_Dannyl-s407x405-97846-580.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	864336

For everyone else...enjoy a sour puss.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sour-patch-kids.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	864335

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Indeed, if that helps you feel better.

Anyway, I'm really sick of all the anonymous bitching about transsexuals who expect a donation for NSA sex. We didn't make the world the way it is. You guys just want to take advantage of us for being born deformed with dicks. You cheap, sick freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Then you probably shouldn't have commented about your experience in the "Bottoms Only" thread...lol

Didn't you read the part that I said "I don't bottom unless they want me to"

Last edited by Dudedude12345; 08-01-2015 at 09:29 PM.

I was watching a video where these 2 beautiful and lovely ladies talk about transgender issues and also talk about girl stuff.

I watch the video because I want to know the difference between a chaser and admirer. I'm a guy who loves transgender women and not use them for sex, I do have sex with transgender women but I like to be in a relationship with one and marry one. I would like to know how to convince a transgender woman that Im not all about sex but something more solid?
    I've seen a number guys on different forums talk about wanting to marry a transgender woman. I always wanted to know why specifically a transgender woman? I could understand meeting someone and deciding you want to spend the rest of your life with them, but what do transwomen offer, besides the obvious, that ciswomen don't offer? I ask; because, the decision not to have SRS as a part of transition is becoming more accepted, but what happens if your wife decides to have SRS after you're married? If you're okay with that, why specifically seek out transender women to marry? If you're not okay with it, did you really love her?

TL;DR What would make you prefer to marry a post-SRS transgender woman over a cisgender woman?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Didn't you read the part that I said "I don't bottom unless they want me to"
    I did, and I'm really just busting your balls cause I thought that was funny
    ...but look, that "unless they want me to" argument loses it's potency the more you give in to "unless they want me to".
    We sometimes do shit we don't want to in relationships...it's called compromise.
    But we usually don't do shit we don't want to do in hookups or short time "whatevers".
    Anyway...it's not that important.
    I've had girlfriends that I've only topped and some that preferred to top me...but I didn't exactly hate either experience.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I'll bet good money that all those who moan and drone on endlessly on here and predictably about how labels are unimportant on the issue of your trans attraction and sexuality, when it comes to whether or not youre straight, gay, bi, curious or whatever, are the first to dive into this one and define the strict differences between 'chasers' and 'admirers' and how being one is objectively 'superior' to the other

Last edited by LongTom101; 08-02-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joebadass View Post
    what if i date/marry/have sex with GG's does that make me a GG chaser?admirer?
    I'm glad you made this point...I would love for some of the girls to answer it.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.