Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: The difference between "chasers" and "admirers"

I heard that transwomen do not like dating guys that only attracted to them and usually they label guys chasers but as long they love them and care about them, it shouldn't be a problem

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dudedude12345 View Post
    I heard that transwomen do not like dating guys that only attracted to them and usually they label guys chasers but as long they love them and care about them, it shouldn't be a problem
    dude...you must not know many women. trans or not, when has that EVER been enough for a woman?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Senior Member Junior Poster kingaddictx's Avatar

This is super simple.

If they like you, you are an admirer.

If they don't find you attractive or like you, you are a chaser.

I stopped caring what they think of me long ago and i suggest you do the same. Live life for you not them. Most of the ts that like to label dudes chasers are self centered ass holes anyway. Meanwhile they are "chasing" straight dudes (that don't like ts's and aren't open to them) that would never hook up with a TS and wonder why they are single. LMAO.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingaddictx View Post
    T

If they like you, you are an admirer.
    If they don't find you attractive or like you, you are a chaser.
    Pretty much, that...and two inches!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

When you're really hated, both words are preferable to the third label spewed out by the occasional, angry transsexual: "Faggot!!!"....

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    When you're really hated, both words are preferable to the third label spewed out by the occasional, angry transsexual: "Faggot!!!"....
    yeah, but when a transwoman resorts to calling the man attracted to HER a faggot, while she is trying to demean the dude...she has also demeaned herself.

the idea that a man is only attracted to a transwoman for her penis or because he is a closeted homosexual will persist no matter what because transgender people are not yet well understood. even now, i have heard my cohort, who are supposed to be well educated people refer to caitlyn jenner as a "he" saying "he" is not a woman until after GRS. That is insane but a prevailing thought by many. so, while trans-attraction is still so widely considered alt, a fetish or deviant, we cannot rid the cultural lexicon of the word admirer or chaser.

FYI...though the connotation of chaser is expressly negative and admirer is somehow milder, over time, i have grown equally resentful of both words and their like because the need for ANY label automatically segregates attraction to a transwoman from attraction to a ggirl and, honestly, at 36 years old, i know that for me, there is no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    yeah, but when a transwoman resorts to calling the man attracted to HER a faggot, while she is trying to demean the dude...she has also demeaned herself.

the idea that a man is only attracted to a transwoman for her penis or because he is a closeted homosexual will persist no matter what because transgender people are not yet well understood. even now, i have heard my cohort, who are supposed to be well educated people refer to caitlyn jenner as a "he" saying "he" is not a woman until after GRS. That is insane but a prevailing thought by many. so, while trans-attraction is still so widely considered alt, a fetish or deviant, we cannot rid the cultural lexicon of the word admirer or chaser.

FYI...though the connotation of chaser is expressly negative and admirer is somehow milder, over time, i have grown equally resentful of both words and their like because the need for ANY label automatically segregates attraction to a transwoman from attraction to a ggirl and, honestly, at 36 years old, i know that for me, there is no difference.
    I don't think anyone saying that, in the heat of the moment, is actually overthinking it, at that point..lol. (it's like women screaming out "suck my dick!!" in anger...when clearly they don't have one...)

As to your last paragraph...some passing thoughts:
    Sometimes the word "admirer" also holds the connotation of a genteel trick.
    Since we use labels, it makes perfect sense to occasionally separate someone , who perhaps, chases transsexuals far more aggressively than GGs because of the various fetishes that person may have.
    I don't get particularly bent out of shape over that...and I'm much older than you.

But I think the "setting' of the word also makes a huge difference of course.

Last edited by fred41; 07-31-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Domino Presley once said "People need to jump out of their tiny little boxes of thought process and accept that NO ONE completely understands ONE ANOTHER! Gays do not under stand straights, straights don’t understand gays, gays don’t understand lesbians, lesbians just don’t give a fuck and NO ONE understands bisexuals… well guess what!!! It doesn’t stop there…. We are our own gender. Just like everything else in life, we require an equal balance. For every Chub, there's a Chubby Chaser and for every Asian, there's Asian Chasers… So what on fucking earth would make the trans group any different?"

I fuckin' hate labels!!! That is all!!

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    I fuckin' hate labels!!! That is all!!
    Then I shall call you, The Label Hater...haterz gotta hate