Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default The difference between "chasers" and "admirers"

I was watching a video where these 2 beautiful and lovely ladies talk about transgender issues and also talk about girl stuff.

I watch the video because I want to know the difference between a chaser and admirer. I'm a guy who loves transgender women and not use them for sex, I do have sex with transgender women but I like to be in a relationship with one and marry one. I would like to know how to convince a transgender woman that Im not all about sex but something more solid?

Default Re: The difference between "chasers" and "admirers"

Not wanting to be in a relationship makes a person a chaser? Does the same metric hold true for people who just want to hook up with cisgender women? Are they merely fetishizing chasers?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Member Rookie Poster

I hate all them creepy names..

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

If u want to feel solid and she tell all her friends how she met Mr. Solid... than buy her a house, car and new wardrobe. You will be her lover for a long time.... Probably the remainder of this year until after Christmas .

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    If u want to feel solid and she tell all her friends how she met Mr. Solid... than buy her a house, car and new wardrobe. You will be her lover for a long time.... Probably the remainder of this year until after Christmas .

No, Solid means I want to be in a relationship with them.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dudedude12345 View Post
    I want to know the difference between a chaser and admirer.
    Semantics, there is no difference...if you want to date/marry/have sex with a tg because she is tg (i.e. has a penis), you're a chaser/admirer.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

I do agree strongly with one thing they said, and this holds true for relationships with cis-gender or tg women:

If you meet a woman and you feel like you want to explore the potential of having a relationship, the worst thing to do imo is to have sex on first meet.

Men for the most part don't respect women who give it up quick, and the women are often left with negative feelings...and if later on a man tries to profess that he does have respect in spite of what happened, the probability is high the woman will think there's something wrong with him.

Hint #2...if the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, than the way to a woman's heart is thru her friends...if you win them over...if you're "a catch" in their eyes...you're golden.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by nysprod; 07-31-2015 at 05:31 AM.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

you want to know what the difference is btw a 'chaser' and an 'admirer.' it is quite simple.

if you are the object of the pursuit, you will label a dude a 'chaser'
    if you are the pursuer, you will label yourself an 'admirer'

that's all. attraction to transwomen, for those who want to be judgmental, including many transwomen themselves, has not yet graduated beyond the stigma of mere sexual attraction/cock obsession so by doing that, it means that you need special terms, regardless of their connotation.

don't get caught up in labels because convincing someone that you are anything but the label they put upon you is a futile attempt. just realize that there are as many people who will label you incorrectly as will agree with what you label yourself, but they are also equal to those who have no idea what to call you.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Semantics, there is no difference...if you want to date/marry/have sex with a tg because she is tg (i.e. has a penis), you're a chaser/admirer.
    what if i date/marry/have sex with GG's does that make me a GG chaser?admirer?

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joebadass View Post
    what if i date/marry/have sex with GG's does that make me a GG chaser?admirer?
    no, because people who use labels to categorize trans attraction NEED the label to assign value to something that is "different" or "alt" attraction to a gg must be "normal" to them. this includes transwoman because they are the first to call a dude a chaser.

you do realize that this is all bullshit because you cannot help what you are labeled. you can kick and scream about what you think you are and that will not change what someone else wants to label you. just accept that it is human nature to categorize things and move on.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON