I had several fans bugging me for a sequel to Jeremy's School Bully so I finally put one together and posted it on Literotica. I forgot that Bluegrasscat had posted so many of my stories to this site and when I was looking for something else they popped up and reminded me. So I'm posting the sequel here as well. I hope you enjoy it. By the way, you might want to read the first part to bring you up to speed.

Jeremy’s School Bully: The Rest of the Story

By ruwild

“I’m sorry Jeremy. We can’t just move you back to your old school. We…I burnt that bridge when I accused them of ignoring the problem. They said you never even complained.”

“But I did complain! I told everyone I knew…”

“Sorry son. You needed to complain to someone in charge, not your friends.”

“You don’t understand. This is different…it’s worse. It’s…” Jeremy trailed off. How could he tell his mom that Lana had raped him in the girl’s restroom?

“Ok. How’s it worse? Tell me.” All Jeremy could do was give her an embarrassed look as his face glowed red. “Are you going to tell me?” He couldn’t bring himself to do it. Finally he shook his head. “It’s settled then. You’re staying where you are.” The look on his face must have touched her heart. “Honey, I know this sounds like a crock of shit, but when I was your age I had a girl that tormented me to no end. Do you know what I did about it?” He shook his head again. “I killed the bitch.”

“WHAT? Are you serious?”

His mom broke out laughing. “Of course not, but you should have seen the look on your face. It was priceless.”

“So…what did you do?” His mom sobered up and looked him in the eye as she said,

“I made friends with her.”

“Mom there’s no way…”

“Yes there is. If I could do it I know that you can too. Do you want to know who it was?”

“Sure…I guess so.”

“It was Carol Pennington. Only then she was Carol McCarty.”

“You’re best friend Carol?”

“Yep. One and the same.”

“But…how, how did you do it?”

“I was nice to her. I did some nice things for her and helped her out of a jam once. She was suspicious at first and actually treated me worse for a while, but in the end we became very close friends. Since then she’s apologized about a million times for treating me so badly. When we were still in school she even punched out my old best friend Anita when she found out that she was screwing my then boyfriend behind my back. That’s a best friend for sure.”

She got up and began to clear the table and Jeremy helped her. His dad had been working late again and even though they hadn’t agreed to it, neither one brought the subject up when he got home. Jeremy thought that his mom’s tale made for a good story, but he didn’t think it would help with his situation. That is unless his ‘Aunt’ Carol was secretly sporting a penis that she’d used on his mom. Not something that he wanted to think about, let alone ask about. He was convinced that he would have to come up with a plan of his own. Killing the bitch seemed like as good an idea as any and those were the thoughts that eventually lulled him to sleep that night.

Morning

“Jeremy! Get up!” His mom yelled up the stairs. “You’re going to be late for the bus! I’m leaving for work, if you miss the bus you’ll have to walk to school! C’omon!”

Jeremy pulled the covers over his head. He had no intention of going to school today. Maybe he would drop out and get his GED instead. But that would kill his chances of ever getting into Stanford.

“Jeremy! Jeremy! There’s someone here to give you a ride to school!” He heard his mom’s feet on the stairs and then his door opened. In an excited voice she said, “There’s a very pretty girl here to give you a ride to school!”

“What does she look like?” he asked warily. His mom chuckled.

“After just one day at a new school and you’re such a ladies man that you already have more than one girl on the hook.” She glanced at her phone and saw the time. “Damn it! I’ve got to get going! I’ll see you tonight honey.” She smiled, kissed him and hurried out the door. Over her shoulder she said, “Get a move on, Jeremy. Don’t keep your friend waiting!”

Jeremy rolled over and pulled the covers back up over his head. He wasn’t taking the chance of heading down stairs. But what if it was Barbra? He couldn’t leave her standing in the kitchen, but if it was Lana…

“Get out of bed Jeremy.”

He instantly recognized Lana’s voice and his insides turned to water. He was shaking under the covers when she grabbed them and pulled them off, saying “Now! I’ve got to get to school and you do too. I’m not missing anymore school ‘cause I’m graduating in the spring come hell or high water and since you’re my little fuck toy I expect you to come to school too.”

“You can’t make me.”

Lana heaved a heavy sigh that caused what cleavage Jeremy could see to swell. He was ashamed to admit that he liked the view. “Seriously?” she queried, “after yesterday in the girls’ restroom I thought we’d be beyond all that.”

Since she was standing beside the bed she simply reached down and grabbed the front of his tee shirt. She hoisted his face up close to hers and in one fluid motion pressed her mouth to his and kissed him deeply. Her tongue was alive as she roughly worked her mouth against his, then she dumped him back onto the bed. “You’re mine you little slut. You’re going to do what I say, when I say it and for as long as I tell you to do it. Now get that tight little ass that belongs to me out of bed and into some jeans!”

Jeremy thought about digging in his heals, but in the end he rolled off the bed. As she watched him from the doorway with her arms folded beneath her breasts he rummaged in a pile of clothes, picked up a pair of jeans, sniffed them and returned them to the pile. He crossed the room to the dresser and pulled out the bottom drawer. He bent over and rummaged around until he found a pair. When he stood up to put them on he glanced at Lana. She had on flip flops, snug jeans of her own and a tight fitting black V-neck long sleeve tee. She was staring at his ass and her jeans were bulging as she bit her bottom lip. She slipped a hand down to the bulge and rubbed up and down as she commented,

“You have such a nice ass. I can’t wait ‘til after school tonight. I’m going to be balls deep in you for a while, but to hold me over you’ll be giving me a little head on the way to school.”

In the kitchen Jeremy reached for a breakfast bar and shoved it in his backpack.

“You won’t need that. I’m going to feed you breakfast on the way.”

Crouching on the concrete drive like some kind of wild animal was a blue and white Mustang Cobra. Tricked out with Toque-thrust wheels and blacked out windows it was going fast just sitting still. With a twist of the key it leapt to life and Jeremy could tell it was a hot one simply from the way it idled. Lana unbuttoned her jeans and slid down the zipper. She pulled her already growing cock and balls out over the top of her matching black panties. She made quite the sight with her blonde hair, black shirt stretched tightly over her round breasts and jeans that fit every curve of her long legs. She was truly a beautiful girl, except for the hard-on standing up from her crotch. In a relaxed ‘I do this all the time kind of way’ she pulled him over, pushed his mouth down over her penis and backed out of the drive.

Even though Lana’s car was fast she didn’t drive it that way. She actually was very careful with it. Almost like it was made of glass instead of steel and aluminum. Not that Jeremy had much time to notice. His face was buried in her lap and his mouth was full of her dick. She had the wheel tilted up to make as much room as possible, but it didn’t help. He kept banging his head on it as she was weaving out of the suburbs where Jeremy lived. Finally she got out on Glanston – Rybolt Rd. where she could drive without turning and could focus on her prick in his mouth.

“Mmm…that feels good. You have such a sweet little mouth. I’m so lucky to have bumped into you yesterday and now you’re my favorite fuck toy!” Jeremy was trying to take care of her so she would let him sit back up, but she wasn’t going to be rushed. “Oooo…you’re working pretty hard at this. Hoping to get it over with I bet. Don’t worry, I’ve done this bunches of times and I know just how to time it.”

Jeremy could feel the car making small turns, but he had no idea where they were along the route to school. She was driving slowly with her cock in his mouth so he really couldn’t concentrate on anything else. She was breathing kind of heavy and starting to fidget in her seat, add that to the pre-cum he was tasting and it meant she was getting close to popping off. There was another lazy turn to the left and a slight bump and to Jeremy’s horror he realized that she’d just turned onto the school driveway. Lana really wasn’t breathing much faster and even took the extra time to back the car into a spot. She slipped it into park, moved her hand from the shift lever to the back of his head and with a groan came hard in his mouth. She tensed up with each shot and Jeremy struggled not to spill any as her hot, salty cum flooded his mouth. Finally the hose ran dry and she relaxed back into the leather sport seat as she went limp in his mouth. After a few seconds she removed her hand and Jeremy sat up in his seat just as three geeks from his Physics class were gawking in the windshield. One of them nudged the other two and nodded toward the car, then two of the three burst out laughing. Jeremy wanted to melt into the seat and disappear.

“Oh my, I guess our secret’s out now. Those two little faggots keep wanting me to fuck them, so of course I refuse. I’ve been with their type before and they’re boring. All they want to do is lay there and yank their little peckers while I do all the work. Give me a guy like you anytime. I’d much prefer your struggles and curses. At least that way I know you’re there and present not just using me like some live action dildo. Come on, we got to get to class.” She tucked herself away and got out of the car leaving him to wonder about her comments.

Morning classes went by pretty fast and for a while Lana faded to the back of his mind. Jeremy liked science and his last class before lunch was Physics. He got there early and plopped down in what was going to become his usual desk. Hot on his heals were the three guys that had seen him in Lana’s car. They each took a seat as close to Jeremy as possible and he braced himself for the ribbing he knew was coming.

“We thaw you with Lana thith morning,” lisped Steven though he pronounced it Steffen. “You didn’t look like you were having a very good time. Ith it too big for you?” Thaddius chimed in, “I’m sure she was stretching his pretty mouth far too much for such a little boy.” Steven and Thad snickered then Thad continued, “I’d love to have her stretching my mouth, or maybe…something else!” Steven chimed in,

“She is a lot of woman that one! She even makes the football players cry!” They dissolved into giggles again. The third boy was Brady and while he smiled at the comments he didn’t join in on the razzing. Other students were filing in followed by the teacher Mr. Harris who started the class. They discussed that for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction and some of the laws of motion.

For most of the students the class was dragging on and they couldn’t wait to get to lunch. But for Jeremy time was flying. He knew that within minutes of the bell ringing Lana’s penis would be in him. Probably his mouth again, but if she could find the right spot she might go for a quickie.

The bell rang and there was a mad dash to the lunch room. Not necessarily for the food, but certainly for 30 minutes of freedom. Jeremy took his time gathering up his stuff and as he was slinging his backpack onto his shoulder Lana appeared in the doorway.

“Hey baby, I’m here to walk you to lunch.” Standing in the door, leaning against the frame she was a beautiful girl stopping by for her boyfriend and part of Jeremy was impressed that a beauty like her was even talking to him. She flashed him a big innocent smile, but he was pretty sure that he could already detect a slight bulge growing in her jeans. Mr. Harris scowled at Lana then gave a searching look at Jeremy, but in the end he said nothing as Jeremy left with her.

“I am so horny right now. I can’t wait to get inside you baby.” She told him as soon as they were away from Harris’s room.

“You know those guys that walked by this morning are all interested in you. I bet they would fall all over you given the chance.”

“Nice try, but I’m not the least bit interested in any of those guys. I like my guys a little less willing and everyone knows they’ve been doing each other for quite a while now. Besides, you have such a yummy ass why would I want to settle for one of those stretched out sluts?”

Her hand drifted down and squeezed his butt cheek. Then lingered for a few seconds. She moaned and took his hand. Pulling him down the hallway to the end where a stairwell dropped three stories into the basement. She pulled him headlong down the stairs two at a time till they reached the bottom. During lunch time the rest of the school pretty much became a ghost town so there was no one around when she pulled him under the last set of stairs into the gloom.

She pushed him against the wall and shoved her tongue down his throat. Her hard-on was pressed against him as her right hand snaked down the back of his pants and her finger pushed past his sphincter. For a few moments she was content to finger fuck him as he reeled amazement at how horny she was. After all, only a few hours ago she’d blown a big load in his mouth. Jeremy was again struck by the conundrum of his position. Here was a smoking hot blonde, one that would normally be miles out of his league, with her tongue stuck down his throat. One that wanted desperately to fuck him and was going to do it. None of that taking ‘no’ for an answer here. She wanted him and she was going to have him. End of story. This was a position that he could only have dreamed about two days ago and now he was living it. Of course there was that hard “little” issue eagerly pressing against him which changed the perspective a bit. After all, to her his cock was completely inconsequential. She had no interest in it what so ever, being fully focused on her own and how he could pleasure her. She pulled off his mouth panting hard and growled,

“On your knees,” There was no sense in resisting. She had already proven that yesterday. He dropped to his knees and even in the gloom the bulge in her jeans was imposing.

“Take it out.” He reached for the zipper, hand trembling and started to pull it down, but he pressure of her cock straining to get out meant all he had to do was start it and it finished unzipping on its own. Lana’s black penis filled panties pushed through the opening. Jeremy also undid the button so he could pull her out over the top of the panties and she wriggled them down a little to make it more comfortable. She took in a breath to speak, but since Jeremy already knew what she was going to say he simply enveloped her with his mouth.

“MMMMM. Nice! You’re really starting to get the hang of what it’s going to be like to be my slutty little boyfriend. Ahhhh…that’s it, suck it good. I’ve been thinking of your mouth all morning. Made for a very uncomfortable seat, but the good news is that I’m already kinda close.”

Lana put her hands on her hips and watched as Jeremy worked on her throbbing member. She couldn’t help it, she kind of liked him even though she was using him as her sex toy. Something about him was different. It was as if she felt that he could be more than a toy…she pushed the thought out of her head. Boys were weak and deserved to be controlled and used. Just because she was a girl with a cock didn’t change anything. She knew that, had been taught it the hard way.

Her cock was rock hard and gagging Jeremy. She wanted to be deeper inside him. She didn’t have time for deep throat practice so she pulled him from the floor.

“Drop your pants. I want some ass. I want to feel you quivering around the base of my cock as I dump my load in you.” Jeremy didn’t want to get caught screwing under the steps, but he knew there was no reasoning with her. He undid his pants and pushed them around his ankles.

Lana turned him to the wall, pretty much the same position she’d broke him in with yesterday. Then she decided she wanted something different.

“Kick one leg loose.”

“What?”

“Kick one leg out of your pants.”

“Oh. Okay.”

Jeremy did and she pulled him back around to face her. She put her left arm out and motioned for his leg. He hooked it over her forearm and she held it in place as she spit on her right fingers and lubed up his ass. Lana leaned him back against the wall and scooped up his other leg. She easily guided the tip of her cock to his sphincter with her hips and poked herself into him. Jeremy’s arms were around her neck and his knees were pressed against his chest. His jeans dangled from one leg as she scooted her feet a little closer and pushed the rest of her penis into his ass. Pinned between her and the wall he was going nowhere. He was fully under her control and filled with her throbbing member, balls deep, just as she had desired. She was panting hard as she began to literally pound his ass. What she was doing was all about her and how she was feeling. The good news was that she was so close to orgasm even before he started to suck on her that it didn’t last very long. Within a couple of minutes she hunched her hips up and began to grind her cock in him as she exploded shot after shot of thick cum in his ass. To keep from crying out in ecstasy she bit into his shoulder and he had to stifle his own cry. Lana held him there a few seconds as she came down off her hormone high. When her breathing came under control they heard the footsteps coming closer in the hallway above. She dropped him to his feet.

“Get dressed! Someone’s coming.” She hissed.

All she had to do was tuck her shrinking penis back into her tight pants, but as Jeremy was scrambling to get his pants pulled up with Lana’s load running down his thighs the footsteps started down the stairs. There was no way he was going to make it in time. She motioned him deeper into the gloom and gave him the hand signal to stay like a master would give her dog. She then stepped out from under the stairs and headed down the hall. When the steps reached the landing a female voice called out.

“Lana! A moment, please!”

As they hurried down the rest of the stairs Jeremy tried to back through the wall. He was positive that he would be seen, but Miss Kline hurried past him without a glance. Jeremy heaved a sigh of relief and quickly finished getting dressed. Down the hall he heard Miss Kline and Lana.

“Yes, Miss Kline?” said a wary Lana.

“I want to speak to you for a moment, please. I know that I’m far from your favorite teacher and we’ve certainly had our differences in the past…”

“You mean like when you tried to get me kicked out of school last year?”

“…um…yes.” Miss Kline was a bit sheepish but plowed on. “That was precisely what I was referring to. What I wanted to say is that I’m glad that didn’t happen. It seems that you have changed. Being willing to help that young man you bumped into yesterday was a very adult thing to do and showed a compassionate side of you that I didn’t think existed. I want to tell you that I was wrong about you and that I’m sorry for last year.”

Miss Kline was not known for being nice. A cold, hard bitch, yeah, sure, but not nice. For her to stop Lana in the hall and apologize was almost as unlikely as Lana walking on water. Needless to say Lana was bowled over.
“I…um…well, thank you for saying that.” Miss Kline reached out and touched Lana on the arm.
“I hope you will forgive me and I look forward to having you in my creative writing class this semester.” With that she walked on down the hallway leaving a completely dazed Lana in her wake.

Lana hurried back to the stairwell and peeked under the stairs. She was instantly pissed because Jeremy was gone, but then she hadn’t told him what to do and if they had been caught together it would not have been good. Maybe he was doing damage control by sneaking off. If so that was good and if not, well she would work that out with him soon. Training the new boy toy was always a challenge; one that she loved. A smile crept across her face as she turned and headed to Miss Kline’s class.

After School

The end of the day came and Jeremy hadn’t seen Lana all afternoon. He was pretty sure that Lana expected to meet with him after school, but she hadn’t really said that. Not that it would save him. He knew she would still make him pay for leaving, but the more often he avoided spending time with her, the better. He was getting ready to sneak out the side door near the parking lot where they had parked this morning and head for home when he saw some old beater Ford F-150 come screeching into the lot. It came to a smoky stop behind Lana’s Mustang and some big ugly guy hops out and walks over to the car. Jerking open the driver’s side door he proceeds to pull Lana out by her hair. Jeremy hadn’t even seen her in the car. The man from the truck slaps Lana hard in the face, snapping her head around like a rag doll and begins shouting at her.

All thoughts of escape evaporated from Jeremy’s head and for no reason he could fathom later he ran to Lana’s aid. As he was hurtling toward what he was sure was certain death he could hear the man screaming at Lana.

“I told you that you are never to take my car! You’re not even supposed to touch it! When you killed my son you gave up all rights to anything I would have shared with him! If you want to be some fucking cunt, you stay the FUCK AWAY FROM MY CAR!!!” He pulled back and as he was getting ready to punch Lana in the face Jeremy dove in between them. The man’s massive fist caught him full in the face and his world exploded and went black.

When he came to he was lying on the asphalt and his head was ringing like it had been used as the clapper in a church bell. He thought his eyes were screwed up because he was seeing flashes of light, but he slowly realized it was lights from a cop car. Someone was wiping his face and as they came into focus he realized it was Barbra. Her hands were so soft and tender. Occasionally water would drip onto Jeremy’s face and it took a few moments for him to understand that she was crying. He tried to say something, but his mouth didn’t seem to want to work very well and when she saw him trying to speak she said,

“No, don’t try to talk. I think your jaw is out of place. I hope it’s not broken. I saw what you did for Lana. You must really like her to take a punch like that for her.” She sniffed and continued. “I was hoping that you would like me, but I see that Lana has got her hooks in you. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t say that about a girl you love so much.” More tears fell and Jeremy tried again to explain to Barbra that he did like her, but she shushed him again. “It’s okay Jeremy. I’m happy for you, I’m mostly crying just because you’re hurt so badly and it breaks my heart. It’ll be alright.” Just then several people in uniform came up and surrounded Jeremy. As they began tending to him Barbra faded away.

Changes

It turned out that his jaw was only dislocated. The docs popped it back in place, gave him some ibuprofen and sent him home with his mother. She fluttered around him like a moth, touching him and crying. One minute telling him how stupid he was and the next how proud she was.

The Doc hadn’t told him he couldn’t go to school so the next morning, in an about face from yesterday, he hauled his ass out of bed and headed in, bruises and all.

He hadn’t known what to expect. A hero’s welcome, laughter, something in between? What he got was none of the above. Most of the kids ignored him, some pointed and whispered, but a few shook their heads in amazement and slapped him on the back. It was the most acceptance he’d ever got in any school.

The day was looking good so far when Lana’s three cronies found him in the hall just before lunch. They ringed him up against the lockers before he could get to the lunch room, trapping him. Dred filled his gut and he prepared for the worst.

“Lana wanted me to give you a message.” The red head licked her shiny lips as if unsure she wanted to deliver it, her eyes darting to the two companions. “She told me to tell you that just because you’re dumb enough to let her father punch you in the face, don’t think things have changed between you.” The red head looked uncomfortable, but didn’t offer anything else. ‘Her father?’ he thought, then in a sarcastic voice said,

“Oh of course. Why the hell should I expect that?” He glowered at them. “Anything else?” Obviously his mom’s plan wasn’t going to work for this situation.

Red looked at her Chucks instead of Jeremy as she said, “Yes. Lana want’s to meet you after school today. She said she’ll walk you home…but…um…don’t expect to go straight home. She has some needs for you to take care of.” Now none of the girls met his eyes. They were all ashamed, because after what Jeremy had done they felt different toward him even if Lana didn’t.

Jeremy pushed his way out of the circle and headed to the lunch room. When he arrived there weren’t many open seats. He was wandering around trying to find one when he saw Barbra. She had a seat beside her and she looked up as he headed her way. When she saw him she quickly gathered up her trash and tray and left the table. Jeremy was crushed. He’d hoped that he could get a chance to talk to her and explain this crazy situation he was in. As he watched her back retreating a hand landed on his shoulder. It was Brady from physics class.

“Come sit with me. Steven and Thad have a different lunch so it’s just me and Eva.”

“I don’t know…”

“Aww… c’omon. We won’t tease you. I promise.” Reluctantly, Jeremy followed Brady to a table in the corner. A mousy little girl with a purple streak in her brown hair looked up as they arrived.

“And who do we have here Brady?”

“Eva, this is Jeremy, Jeremy, Eva.” They exchanged nods.

“Is this the one that took the punch for Lana yesterday?”

“Yep.” She looked at him with appraising eyes.

“Brave, but not too bright. Kinda cute though. I can see what Lana likes about you. What I can’t fathom is what you see in Lana; especially enough to take a punch for her. I’d think you might want to see her punched from what Steven and Thad said she’s doing to you.” Jeremy turned bright red. He couldn’t believe anyone knew. “Ok, that confirms the suspicion.” Jeremy wanted to crawl under the table.

“Eva, leave him alone. He just wants to eat his lunch, besides I promised we wouldn’t tease him.” Eva’s gaze fell upon Brady.

“See, there’s your problem. You made a promise for me that I’m unwilling to keep.” She flashed Jeremy a quick smile and got up from the table. She placed a hand on his shoulder and said, “Well lover boy, since I can’t tease you I guess I’ll be going.” She walked behind him and let her hand travel across his back as she left the table. Jeremy shivered.

“You better be careful Jeremy. Looks like Eva kinda likes you, too.” Jeremy gave a blank look to Brady.

“Why, just because she ran her hand across my back?”

“No, because she was so nice to you.”

“That was nice?”

“Yep.”

They ate in silence. Neither one having too much to say. Jeremy was thinking of Lana and that just depressed him. When Brady was finished eating he said to Jeremy,

“You look like someone just shot your dog or is about to.” Jeremy looked up from where he was stirring around the half eaten food on his tray. He gave a little half smile.

“About to I guess.”

Brady let out a big sigh and looked at Jeremy as if he was trying to weigh his soul. Finally he said, “You know, Lana wasn’t always like this.”

“Oh right, I’m sure she was sweet and innocent as hell.”

“Well, actually she was.”

“You’re joking. Right?”

“No. She was my girlfriend back when we were in ninth grade.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. She was just another skinny awkward girl at the time. She fit right in with the rest of them. She was new to our school that year and I thought she was the prettiest girl I’d ever seen. It took two months of flirting and complements to finally get her to go to a dance with me. Then getting her on the floor was a whole other matter. But by the end of the night we were laughing and having a great time.”

“Brady that sounds nothing like the Lana I know. It’s so far off it sounds like some kind of fairy tale. She’s a bully now, and is doing some things to me that…well...”Jeremy trailed off.

Brady sighed,

“I know. I’m sorry for what she’s doing to you. You see, I know what she has in her panties. Back when we were dating we went to the movies one night and we were making out like crazy in the back row. At some point I got pretty brave and slipped my hand between her legs. We both froze when I felt something hard under her skirt. Not being very worldly I was too shocked to do anything but feel it up and down as I tried to figure out what it was. A few seconds later she began shaking and made a groaning noise into my mouth. As soon as she stopped groaning she jumped up and dashed out of the theater. I called her name and got a bunch of shushes from the crowd so I lit out after her. The ticket taker told me she went into the women’s restroom so I sat and waited on her. An hour after the movie was finished she finally came out. She’d been crying. She sat down beside me and we talked for a while. I would do things differently now, but back then I was too stupid and scared to be a good boyfriend and stand beside her.”

“That still doesn’t explain why she’s a bully now.”

“That’s because I’m not finished yet. After we broke up she didn’t date anyone else and even though some boys tried to ask her out she refused. The spring of that year, about a week before summer break her mom died. Since her mom and dad were divorced I’d never met her dad and she didn’t talk about him except to say the he didn’t like her and wouldn’t have anything to do with her. She missed that last week of school and when she came back that next school year she was the person you know now. She had to move in with her dad and living with him changed her. It has made her a mean, hard and demanding girl. And now it’s something even worse it seems.”

Jeremy digested what Brady told him. He supposed that on some level he couldn’t blame her entirely for what she had become, but it wasn’t changing a darn thing for him.

“Who all knows about her…uh…you know?”

“There are loads of rumors going around school about Lana. Some of them are pretty close to the truth, but the guys that actually know are like you. They can’t bring themselves to tell.”

“So why are you telling me all this?”

“I’m hoping you can reach the nice girl that used to be inside her and make her happy, which is what I couldn’t do back in ninth grade. I owe her a little of the happiness that I cheated her out of all those years ago.”

“I think that girl is dead.”

“Maybe she is, but in your current situation do you really have anything to lose?”

Brady got up from the table and left Jeremy alone. What his mom had told him last night about making friends came back to him. He wondered if he could do it. Make Lana his friend or at least get her to stop using him as some kind of living sex doll. The bell rang and he heaved a sigh and headed off to class.

The afternoon was uneventful and even though it was dragging on for the rest of the student body, it was flying for Jeremy. It seemed like no time at all and he was stuffing his books in his locker with his stomach in knots anticipating meeting Lana. He headed outside and looked around. Lana was nowhere to be found so he started off walking toward home. As he neared the edge of the school property there she was waiting. She had on very short cutoff jean shorts, a snug fitting white tee and flip flops. The side of her face was slightly black and blue under the makeup. She didn’t look very happy as she fell in beside Jeremy.

“Just because you took a punch for me doesn’t mean anything has changed. I’m not giving you up. I have needs to be filled and you’re going to fill them. Do you understand?”

“Yes Lana.”

“It had better be yes, Lana. You belong to me and you’re going to do everything I say. Understand?”

“Yes, Lana.”

They walked along in silence for a couple of blocks. About half way to Jeremy’s house they came upon an abandon brick ranch that sat behind a bunch of over grown landscaping bushes which made it hard to see from the street. When they got to the front walk Lana grabbed Jeremy’s hand and pulled him around the corner to a side door that was unlocked. Lana went in pulling Jeremy along. The house smelled musty and there were cobwebs in the corners of the kitchen as they passed through deeper into the home. Down a short hallway Lana turned into a bedroom and there in the corner was a mattress and box springs. The covers looked to be in pretty good shape and there was a flashlight nearby. Jeremy realized that someone was staying there. Lana pulled him to her and started kissing him. She was rough and excited. She moved his hand onto her crotch as she held his head by the hair and stuffed her tongue deep into his mouth stopping only long enough to say,

“Rub it. Make it big and hard. I’m going to fuck you in every position I can think of.”

She was already swollen beneath his hand so it didn’t take long before she was straining at the seams of her shorts. “Take it out and stroke it.”

Jeremy had to use both hands to undo her tight shorts and pull her hot prick from its confines. She watched him as he worked, her long hair hanging down. She loved how it looked to have someone try to get a hand around her thick penis. How the sight of fingers pressed into skin transferred into such delightful feelings. She was breathing hard with the excitement of having Jeremy alone with her in this secluded place. Holding her lightly Jeremy began to stroke her. His hand pulling out to the head and pushing back to the base. Both of them watched his hand moving along the length her and how the skin moved and slid over the steel hard shaft within.

“I think we need a little lubrication... on your knees.”

Jeremy dropped onto his knees as ordered. In front of him were Lana’s long legs and if it hadn’t been for the cock pointing at his head like a loaded gun he would have been ecstatic about his position. He looked up at her, struck by her beauty and wondered again at his unique predicament. His head was just the right height and he knew what she wanted so he did it. He put one hand on a thigh and the other around the base of her swollen member and swallowed as much of her as he could take. The pain of his aching jaw was nearly unbearable as he opened to engulf her, but he pushed through the pain until he gagged on her. He pulled back and then slid back down, stopping short of the gag point this time. He looked up at Lana and her eyes were filled with lust and pleasure. Hard nipples were showing through the bra and thin little tee shirt. Her beautiful face was framed by her luxurious blonde hair and her hands were sliding up her ribcage to cup her breasts. It was her sheer beauty that shrouded the anomalous fact of her sex, and the very size of her was overpowering.

“Jeremy you are a very quick learner. It took me so much longer to get the other guys to be this willing.” She gave him a quick grin. “I’m so damn horny! Not getting anything this morning but my own hand really sucked! Of course depending on how you look at it you’re sucking so much better than my hand.”

Her eyelids were heavy with pleasure as she looked down at him. She could see the bruise where her father’s fist had landed and sometimes he would wince if he opened his jaw too much, but he didn’t complain. As she watched him swallow her over and over, the pleasure growing with every second, the bruise stuck out more and more. Why had he done that? Any of the other guys would have turned and disappeared, leaving Lana to fend for herself; but Jeremy had run to her rescue like some misguided knight in shining armor. Jeremy was doing an expert job of sucking and Lana wanted to reward him for his efforts. In a sweet sing-song voice she said,

“You’re doing such a good job I think I need to give you a little something to show my appreciation. Now don’t spill any!”

Her hands went to her hips as she came in his mouth. She could feel the back of his throat working on the tip of her cock as he struggled to swallow each successive slug of her orgasm. He had a hand on each thigh to keep her from going too deep, but other than that he took the shots and only coughed once.

Lana stood over him for a few moments. She looked into his eyes and where she expected to see white hot hate she saw only resignation. And maybe just a hint of something else, but she couldn’t quite figure out what that might be. She pushed him off her and back onto the bed.

“Strip,” she ordered, “I want to get a better look at my new fuck toy.”

Jeremy stood up and undressed. She looked him up and down and said,

“Well you’re nowhere near as muscular as Chuck, but you are built pretty well. And look at that ass! So round and nicely shaped.” She ran a hand over his ass cheek. “MMM…smooth. I didn’t notice how nice it was shaped the first time I fucked you.” She turned him back to face her. “Now undress me…slowly.”

Jeremy grasped the bottom of the tee shirt and gently began to pull it over Lana’s head. As he lifted, her tight midriff came into view, followed by a white lacy bra. It was shear enough to see her nipples and areola though he was more fascinated by how it curved around her breasts. Lana was too tall for him to lift it over her head so after he struggled for a few seconds she leaned down for him. This accentuated her cleavage, giving Jeremy a delightful view. She turned her back to him and the sight of the bra clasp and straps against her tanned shoulders and back were like something in a dream. He let his hand drift from her shoulders down along her sides and followed the clasp straps in to the clasp itself. She looked tantalizing enough to have been modeling the bra for Victoria Secret. He didn’t have any experience with bras, but the hook and eye set up was very easy to understand when it is right in front of you. He unclasped it and slipped his hand up and over her shoulders reveling in how soft and smooth she felt. Jeremy was with a beautiful girl. Undressing her and admiring her incredible body. He slipped her straps off her shoulders and she turned back to face him.

Lana was watching him and how he was admiring her body. This was a guy that had no experience with girls and how he was reacting to her and touching her made her feel strange. She liked it. His befuddled amazement was exciting in a new and very different way than what she usually felt. No guy had ever reacted to her like this. He pulled her bra straps down over her arms and tossed it on the shirt without his eyes leaving her breasts. He looked at them with awe. He caressed them and touched them as if they were some kind of wild animal that would take flight with any sudden movement. His fingertips danced lightly across her nipples delighting in how they hardened and crinkled.

“You’ve still got some more work to do.”

Her voice startled him out of his trance and he glanced up to see if she was angry, but the look in her eyes was different, softer and a little amused maybe. Jeremy refocused on her shorts. A tight strip of denim stretching across generous hips, he had to work them off of her. He dropped to his knees and held them around her feet as she stepped out of them and then added them to the pile. White bikini panties were all that was left. They were nondescript and when he pulled them down her balls dropped out below her partially erect cock. At once the only thing that marred her femininity was the only reason a girl this beautiful was interested in him. Naked she was more exotic than any girl or woman he’d ever admired in a magazine and in a flash he had a paradigm shift. He realized that he liked what he saw.

Without being told, he leaned in and kissed his way across her stomach to her hip bone and then he traced a line of little kisses up along her side to her ribs and back across just beneath her breasts, his soft hair brushing the underside as he moved past. Lana was amazed at what he was doing. She had always had to keep a tight rein on any guy she was with. Constantly giving orders and bending them to her will. This was…well…more like a lover than a slave. She suddenly began to feel like she was losing control of the situation and that was not going to happen.

“What do you think you’re doing? I didn’t tell you to do that! I’m not just some girl you’ve slipped away with. I own you! You wait for my commands!”

“I’m sorry Lana. I was just…I don’t know…carried away I guess.”

“Carried away you guess? Why the fuck should that happen?” Lana was working herself into a righteous fury when she heard him whisper,

“You’re just so beautiful, I couldn’t help it.”

This rocked Lana as if Jeremy had punched her in the gut and for a second her mind reeled. She thought she was pretty, but guys didn’t tell her that because they were mostly afraid of her. She was so domineering and in their face they generally avoided her and the ones she took for her playthings simply hated her; just as Jeremy should hate her. Conflicting emotions roiled inside her head, but what finally won out was what she’d learned from living with her father. There is no love and beauty… only hard fists and control. Only taking what you want… only dominance and submission. And these were lessons her father had taught her oh so well.

With a massive shove she flipped him back onto the mattress and pounced on top of him. Straddling his torso she slid up until her half-hard member was near his mouth. With his arms trapped along his sides he could only squint and toss his head as she proceeded to beat his face with it. As soon as it was fully erect again she pinched his nose, forcing him to open his mouth and shoved her prick inside. She fucked his mouth as he coughed and sputtered beneath her, desperately trying to hold her from going so deep. It helped some, but thankfully she only pumped his mouth for a few minutes. She slid down and shoved a knee between his legs, then pushed in the other and spread his legs. She grabbed his legs behind the knees and pushed them up to his chest.

“Put me in.”

Jeremy obeyed as a submissive slave. He held onto her and positioned her against his anus, thankful that she was still slippery from his mouth, he pulled her inside. Once he got her started she pushed the rest in with one hard thrust.

He couldn’t help grunting and when she heard it she tried to make sure he did it with each thrust. She hooked his legs up onto her shoulders and rammed into him over and over as her toes scrabbled for purchase in the rumpled sheets. She did not make love to him, she just fucked him. Her boobs were pressed against his chest and thighs as she held him immobile beneath her curvy body and used him for her pleasure.

On a dim level she realized that he wasn’t struggling and she could feel his hands rub along her sides and back, encouraging her. He was starting to like it. As she neared orgasm she changed her angle so the head of her cock would rub back and forth across his prostate. Waves of pain laced pleasure washed over Jeremy and he writhed beneath her not knowing if he was going to lose control of his bladder or shoot a load of his own. In the end it was his balls that won out and they came together.

Lana rolled off Jeremy, who gratefully stretched his legs out. She lay there on her back, her round firm breasts standing up from her chest, rising and falling with her heavy breathing. Jeremy took a couple of deep breaths and rolled onto his side facing Lana. He wanted to touch her, but wasn’t sure how she would react. After what had just happened he knew that sex for her was not what it was for most people. For her it was as much about control as it was about satisfaction. He didn’t think she’d ever be content being anything other than in charge. He looked at her body, reveling in the compound curve of her breasts and how that transcended into the curve of her ribcage and that into her waist and on to her hips. Each part shaped so perfectly, or so it seemed to him. Lana was staring at the ceiling and seemingly paying no attention to Jeremy when she startled him by asking,

“What are you looking at?”

“You.”

“I can tell that stupid. What specifically?”

“Nothing specific. All of you. You’re the first naked girl I’ve ever got to look at like this. I can see why so many artists draw or paint nude women. Your body is fascinating.”

“That’s not what you were saying a few days ago. Then you said I’d never break you.”

“I did say that. And I meant every word when I did, but…I’m not sure that’s what happened.”

“You sure as hell aren’t fighting it anymore. What would you call it?”

“Maybe I’m confused, but I think my mind has changed.” This caught Lana’s attention and she rolled onto her side to face him and said,

“Oh? How’s that? What has changed to make the fact that you belong to me any better for you?”

“Well…I’m not sure I can explain it right.”

“Have you turned gay? Is that why it’s better now?”

Jeremy thought for a minute and shook his head.

“I don’t think so, but I’m sure some people would view it that way. No, I think it’s because I see you as a girl now, a very beautiful girl who just happens to have an extra something. And that makes you a unique as well as sexy.”

Lana gave him a long look. She wasn’t sure what to make of Jeremy’s sudden insight. She loved to hear that he thought she was beautiful. No one had told her that but her mom and she had been gone for a long time. Just thinking of her mom brought tears to her eyes…and thoughts of her father. The usual response to those thoughts was anger and now was no different. Jeremy could see her eyes cloud over and knew things were about to get bad.

“What did I say?”

“Nothing. I don’t want to talk anymore. I want to have another orgasm and that’s what you’re here for…my orgasms. Not all this fluffy shit. So you like me fucking you now? Then prove it. Get on top and ride it.”

Lana rolled onto her back and motioned for Jeremy to straddle her. Without hesitation he got up and slung a leg over her torso. Working his hips he began to rub back and forth over it. Encouraging it to grow, and grow it did. He placed a hand on each side of her ribcage with a thumb below each breast cupping them. He looked deeply into her eyes and as he worked, she hardened. Lana didn’t look away, but as the intensity in Jeremy’s eyes grew harder for her to take she eventually had to close hers. She was fully hard and without her telling him, he rose up, took her thick penis in his hand and slid down onto her. It still hurt, just not as bad. When she was fully inside him he sat up, putting his full weight on her and began to grind his hips like a porn star. All of which would have been completely unthinkable just a few days ago. He looked down on this beauty, his knees against her sides in the deep curves of her waist, and as he looked at her the late day sun broke through to shine on her face. Blonde hair radiated out from her head like a halo shining golden in the sudden sunshine.

Lana was laying back, eyes now open and contentedly slipped her hands behind her head as she enjoyed the show. Lana watched his body move and she found it rather erotic. This was a sight that she had never seen before, because she had always had to wrangle her past boy toys. Maybe a willing toy was a step up after all. Jeremy wriggled on top of her a little longer then leaned down and covered her left nipple with his mouth. In her more relaxed state the combination of the feelings of his warm wet mouth on her nipple and his tight hot ass around her cock were much more intense. She pulled her hands from her head and put them on his hips. Legs automatically spread as she began to thrust up into him while he flicked her nipple with the tip of his tongue.

“MMMM…that’s nice. I’ve never made any of my other toys ride me like this and I like it. The tongue action is a nice touch.” In response Jeremy switched nipples and pulled another moan from Lana. He rolled the previously teased nipple between his thumb and fore finger. Now both nipples and her penis were vibrating with the attention he was giving them. She moaned and gasped…”I could have you do this for hours. Maybe I will. What do you think your Mom would say if you were late getting home because you’re riding your girlfriend’s prick?” He started to pull off to answer, but she put a hand on the back of his head and said, “I don’t need an answer…I don’t really care…it was a rhetorical question.” Jeremy went back to sucking and she went back to fucking. “Squeeze my dick with your ass. C’omon, clamp down on it with all your might.” Jeremy tried as hard as he could. “Oh, yeah baby! That’s it. Squeeze it …yes! I’m so close! Keep squeezing. I’m going to come again!” The almost animalistic sounds she made told Jeremy the ecstasy she was enjoying. She gripped his hips so tightly it hurt and pushing fully into him came hard over and over.

Lana fucked Jeremy several more times that afternoon; using him for her carnal pleasure just as she had planned. Jeremy soon realized that she was some kind of nympho girl with a penis. She would come and thirty minutes later be banging him again. She took him against the wall, did him doggy style and bent him over the counter in the kitchen. It was late evening when she finally kicked him out and told him to be there bright and early in the morning so they could have a quickie before school.

On the way home Jeremy thought about Lana and his new perspective on her. After the first time in the restroom at school he had hated her. He wanted to do everything in his power to get away from her and now…well…it was different. He saw her as beautiful girl. He finally had the opportunity to touch a breast and suck on the nipple. He got to touch her everywhere he’d ever wanted to touch a girl except for that one spot she didn’t have. No way to touch her there of course, but he had to admit he liked what he could get. He did not have a clue where this was going or how long it would last. But he was in it for as long as it kept going. If he could make friends with her like his Mom had suggested that would all be for the better. After all, she had referred to herself as his girlfriend today so maybe it could happen.

When Jeremy got home his worried mom was annoyed that he was so late, but after he told her that he had been comforting Lana she cooled down and fed him dinner. Once again his dad was working late so his dinner went in the oven to be kept warm. For the next couple of months they all settled into the routine of Jeremy leaving early to meet Lana and then him getting home late after being with her. Jeremy was using his allowance and some of the extra money he earned over the weekends doing odd jobs around the neighborhood to help Lana hide in the abandoned house. The rest of the time Lana spent every available moment doing something sexual with Jeremy.

Time Passes

Jeremy had long since lost count of the number of times Lana would walk up to him and take his hand to place it over her growing cock. They had sex everywhere. Empty classrooms at school, in the baseball team’s home dugout, both the boys and girls locker rooms and once on a weekend the desk of the principal. They did it in the changing room in the department store at the mall and Jeremy had missed a lot of movies because his face was planted in Lana’s crotch through most of them. They did it in the neighborhood park and once in the bed of a landscaper’s truck.

Throughout all of this fabulous sex filled time Jeremy did his best to win Lana over as a girlfriend. He really didn’t think about her as anything other than a girl and what would have flipped most other people out was now something he desired. Whenever they had sex he would do everything he knew she liked and when they weren’t fucking he treated her like a queen. He covered for her in school and helped her with her grades which were the best she had ever achieved. He walked her to class and carried her books. They went to the Homecoming dance and had an absolute blast.

In the end, all of Jeremy’s efforts were starting to pay off. Not that Lana had less sex with him, if anything they had more, but her attitude changed. She didn’t treat him like she owned him anymore, though when she wanted to fuck she still pretty much took him when and where she wanted. Their roles were hard to distinguish to outsiders. Sometimes she seemed to dominate Jeremy and other times they seemed just like any other couple of high school sweethearts.

A week before Thanksgiving Jeremy’s mom caught up with him in the kitchen as he was getting ready to head out to meet with Lana.

“Jeremy, do you have a moment?” she had been pretty moody lately, but sounded mostly cheerful so he stopped and asked,

“Sure. What’s up?”

“I’ve been thinking that since you and Lana are getting so close that I would like you to invite her for Thanksgiving dinner. What do you think?”

“I…um…can ask. I don’t know if she has plans or not.”

“Well ask her and if she does I understand.”

“Okay, sure I’ll ask her.”

“Good. Oh and I suppose now is as good a time as any to tell you that you’re father has moved out. He’s found someone else to…” sniff “…to spend the holidays with. We’re…we’re…getting a…a…divorce!” As soon as the words were out of her mouth she broke into tears. Jeremy went to her and enfolded her in his arms, holding her as she cried on his shoulder. Great racking sobs tore through her and he could feel her tears dripping onto his shirt. He stayed with her until she insisted that he should go.

When Jeremy got to Lana’s hideaway, he found her lying on the bed in nothing but a bra stroking her engorged penis. The head was swollen and dark with pent up frustration.

“Where in the hell have you been?”

“It’s my mom. She was crying and…”

“Get over here and ride while you talk. I need to come really fast or we’re going to be late to school.” For the first time in a long time Jeremy balked. Then he got pissed.

“I’m trying to tell you that my mom was crying because my dad has left her and all you can think about is that you need to…? Really, Lana? Sex is great, but sometimes there are things that are more important!”

Thunder struck Lana watched as he turned and walked back out of the house. Hot tears of his own flowed down his cheeks as the realization that his parents were getting a divorce came crashing down on him. He was in his own little world of misery when a hand gripped his shoulder. A hand he knew belonged to Lana, who he had just yelled at and was probably very pissed at him. She spun him to her and he expected to feel her open hand against his cheek in retribution for the orgasm he had just cheated her out of, but instead of hitting him she pulled him to her and wrapped her arms around him. He put his face in the crook of her neck and sobbed as she held him close and stroked his back. After a few moments he felt drops on his head and he realized that she was crying with him.

“I’m so sorry Jeremy. I never meant to upset you or to ignore your feelings. I was so swept up in my own needs I wasn’t really listening very well. Please forgive me?”

Jeremy nodded and held her tighter and she returned it. After a few minutes he had pretty much cried himself out. He pulled back and looked into Lana’s eyes.

“Thanks for holding me.” He half caught a sob and continued. “It feels so good to be held by someone who…” He fumbled to a stop, not sure where to go. Neither one had ever openly expressed their feelings for the other. She had never told him she loved him so he could not really put those words in her mouth. Lana smiled at him as she wiped at her own tears.

“Yes Jeremy. I do love you. Though I don’t think I fully realized it ‘til you walked out, but the wrench in my gut seeing you leave and knowing that I’d hurt you broke my heart.” She pulled him back into her arms and as she held him close she said. “We’ll face whatever the world throws at us together.”

“That sounds wonderful Lana, ‘cause I love you, too.” New tears, ones of happiness this time, streamed down both their faces. Finally they pushed apart and Lana said,

“C’omon, we better get to school.”

They did just make it and once Jeremy got in the swing of his normal routine his parents impending divorce seemed less of a catastrophe. Hearing Lana tell him she loved him and how tenderly she held him as he cried on her shoulder filled him with more happiness that he had known for months. He had to admit that he had been suspicious of his father always being gone long before his mom gave him the bad news. This day had started out so badly and now, thanks to Lana, it had turned into something much bigger and so much better! She loved him! This beautiful blonde goddess loved him and couldn’t get enough of him. She wanted to be with him as well as inside him all the time and while that was a relationship that no one else could probably understand it was one that he had grown to love.

When lunch time came he met Lana in their usual spot in the AV room. New technology had made the room obsolete since there was no longer any need for a central audio visual location to stream movies and other shows to the class rooms. He got there first, but it was less than a minute when Lana opened the door. He had expected her to come through the door unzipping her pants; instead she leaned in and said,

“Come on, let’s go to lunch.” Jeremy was blown away. They always had some kind of sex during lunch.

“What? Why? Aren’t we going to do something? Don’t you want a blowjob or to bend me over the table?”

“Well, sure I want to do all of that and then some, but I thought today we’d have lunch like a normal boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Lana, having sex over lunch is our normal. Now come in here and let me have at that beautiful body of yours.”

“Are you sure? I mean with everything that’s going on I’d understand if you didn’t…”

Jeremy stepped up to her and pulled her through the door and into his arms. He leaned up and kissed her as if he hadn’t kissed her in months. His hands found the skin beneath her sweatshirt. In moments they were all over each other, kissing, fondling and groping like the end of the world was coming. All this action was having a definite effect on both of them. Jeremy kissed his way down to the top of her jeans and with practiced ease had her out and in his mouth in no time. He swallowed her all the way to the base. A skill that he’d developed in the past month or so.

“Oh Jeremy, I love it that you can deep throat me. It feels so incredible. So un-fucking –believable! I just want to…”

Lana pulled back from Jeremy who was trying to follow her retreating cock and pulled him to his feet.

“What? Did I do something wrong?”

Lana answered with an evil smile and sank to her knees in front of him. Someplace she’d never been. Jeremy was astounded and too shocked to move as she opened his pants. He looked down at the beautiful blonde as she pulled out his penis and her pink lips enveloped him. Her warm wet mouth was the most incredible thing he had ever felt in his entire life. His hard cock was throbbing as she worked her way up and down the length of it. She looked up at him through her lashes, intense blue eyes hungry for his reactions. She pulled out every move he’d ever done to her and some she’d only seen on porn sites. She was every hot blonde that had ever given a blowjob on any screen and the ultimate sex kitten curled up in front of Jeremy. He couldn’t pull his eyes from from sight of her working on him, something he’d never allowed himself to even dream about was taking place at his feet and he wasn’t about to miss a second of it. And then without warning she swallowed him, fully and completely. Lights went off in front of his eyes and his body exploded. He cried out with ecstasy, repeating her name over and over.

Jeremy’s legs were quivering beneath Lana’s hands as she held him in her mouth and swallowed his semen. As soon as she released him he slid to the floor beside her.

“Oh my God Lana! That was the most incredible thing I’ve ever felt! I never knew that a blowjob felt like that! I’m totally spent, I feel like all my bones have dissolved inside my body. You are the sexiest, most erotic, beautiful woman in the entire world!” He looked up into her face and she’s biting her lower lip in obvious state of supreme arousal and sticking up from her crotch he sees her cock head purple with frustration. Lana leans in and kisses him passionately. That she wants him desperately is written in every move she makes. Jeremy is fully sated and yet he knows where this is going. She pulled back from the kiss and there in her eyes was a different kind of lust than he had ever seen before. In her eyes was the lust of a lover.

Lana pushed Jeremy onto his back and pulled his pants from him in one yank. He spread his legs for her and she eagerly slipped between them. She rubbed the head across his anus a couple of times before she attempted to enter him. With the head inside him she pushed forward until she was fully engulfed by his flesh. They had done every position possible at one point or another and missionary was certainly included on the list, but this time was different. This time she entered him as if she was relishing him, not just focused on the feelings that would eventually cause her to orgasm. She was making love to him, moving inside him for both their pleasures. She angled herself to massage his prostate with the head of her cock. The electrical shocks from the stimulation flashed through Jeremy’s body like lightning bolts and in no time he was panting right along with her, building their way toward a crashing orgasm. Lana devoured him with her hands and mouth. Touching and kissing him everywhere. She was gripping him so tightly there would be bruises, but Jeremy didn’t notice. He was lost in this new found passion. It was almost as if they had never made love before and in truth they hadn’t. Sure Lana had fucked him times beyond number, but making love was totally new. As she thrust into him she leaned up to look in his eyes,

“Oh God, Jeremy, I love you so much!” She whispered fiercely. “I don’t want this to ever end! It’s so damn intense! More intense than anything I’ve ever felt before. I never knew what I was missing!”

She caught him by the back of the neck and pulled his mouth to hers. Kissing him with complete abandon as each thrust came harder than the last. Unable to breathe, she broke the kiss, but held his face close to hers. Jeremy gasped,

“I’m going to come! You’re driving me crazy! Please come with me Lana! I want to come together! Will you?”

Lana nodded her head. They ground against each other, eyes locked, each taking in the other and building together. Finally Jeremy let out numerous grunts as he ejaculated
and she joined him in chorus. Jeremy’s pleasure squirted into the bottom of his shirt and Lana’s went deep inside him. They gasped and panted after their intense orgasms and as they calmed down Jeremy found his voice first.

“Lana, that was the most greatest, simply the best…it was…just super. I’ve never felt that way with you before! It was…incredible!” he gushed.

Lana was still inside him. Her body was hyper sensitive and it seemed like she could feel energy passing between them everywhere they touched. There was more of a connection than she’d ever felt before. Could it simply be due to the fact that they announced their love for each other? She had no clue and really didn’t care. She kissed him. Softly on the lips, then the cheek and then she was covering his face in kisses and giggling.

Jeremy couldn’t believe his ears. Lana was giggling. In the whole time he had known her she had never giggled. It was music to his ears and for the first time ever she sounded happy. That’s when the bell rang.

“Shit! Gotta get to class!”

Lana jumped up off Jeremy and started yanking at her panties and jeans. She got them back in place and gave Jeremy a quick kiss on the lips.

“Sorry to fuck and run lover boy, but I can’t be late.”

“I know. Go. I’ll see you after school.”

Lana cracked open the door to see if any teachers were around and slipped into the stream of students. The door closed with a click and Jeremy was alone. His head was spinning with all the emotional ups and downs of this roller coaster of a day. He finished getting dressed and followed Lana out into the flow.

Things Get Even Better

The bank that owned the house Lana was crashing in eventually sent someone around to check on the property and when they found Lana camped there they told her to leave or they would call the police. Jeremy told his mom about Lana’s predicament and his mom agreed she could live with them. Lana moved in two days before Thanksgiving.

The morning of Thanksgiving found them all in the kitchen. Jeremy had cooked on many occasions with his mom and dad. In their family it was just one of the things they did together. Lana’s family had never been like that, but when she saw Jeremy and his Mom laughing and having such a good time she wanted to join the fun. In no time she was laughing and doing little odd jobs of cutting up veggies or sifting flour or measuring out ingredients. It wasn’t Norman Rockwell, but to Lana it was cozy and full of the kind of warmth she used to feel with her mother.

Later that evening Jeremy’s grandparents on his mom’s side arrived to joyous hugs and kisses all around. Even for Lana. Pop Clem said grace and they talked and passed the gravy and time with equal enthusiasm. The night flew by and too soon it was time for the Grandparents to leave. They were standing at the door putting on coats when Clem said,

“Jeremy, I’d be careful if I were you.”

“About what, Pop?”

“This girlfriend of yours.”

“Lana? Why?”

“Well she’s such a pretty a girl you’re going to have to beat the other guys off with a stick!” Lana turned bright red.

“When I was dating Nell,” explained Clem,” there was always some dog sniffing around trying to take my place. You’re grandma was a real heart- stopper!”

“Stop it Clem, your embarrassing Lana.”

“I’m just calling it like I see it.”

Nell gives Lana a big hug. She holds onto Lana’s arms and looks into her eyes.

“Clem is right. You are a beautiful young lady. Jeremy does have his work cut out for him.”

They all laugh and hug some more before they watch Clem and Nell back out of the drive and disappear into the night.

After they cleaned up, Jeremy’s mom collapsed into bed and in no time her soft snores could be heard through the door. Her room was between Jeremy’s and Lana’s, a place she thought was best to prevent the early arrival of grandchildren. Lana smirked at the thought as she tiptoed past the door to Jeremy’s room. She was wearing an old white tee shirt and plain white panties as she slipped into bed beside Jeremy. She snuggled up under his arm, pressing herself against his side as she slipped a long smooth leg across him and rested her head on his shoulder. She held him tight against her warm curvy body and even though he could feel her crotch against his leg, she wasn’t getting hard. That was when he felt a tear drip onto his shoulder.

“What’s the matter?” He asked softly.

“Nothing.” she murmured.

“Then why are you crying?”

“I don’t know. I’m just…” He waited for a few moments.

“You’re just what?”

“Everything…happy, sad…………..scared.”

He squeezed her with his one arm and rolled to face her. The full moon had risen and there was enough light for him to see her face. Her eyes were shiny with the tears that hadn’t fallen yet. Their legs intertwined and she smiled. She looked so beautiful in that silvery blue moonlight. Like some angel fallen from the sky. As perfect to him as any woman he’d ever seen. He couldn’t resist leaning in and kissing those soft lips. She kissed him back eagerly enough, but he could tell there wasn’t the fire of passion behind it so he pulled back and said,

“So tell me what’s bothering you.”

Lana flashed him a grateful smile and rubbed a tear that was escaping along the crook her nose.

“Tonight was the most amazing Thanksgiving I’ve ever had in my life. It was like something out of a movie and the kind of holidays I dreamed of when I was little. Didn’t you think it was amazing?”

“It was good.” He shrugged. “I guess it was like all the other Thanksgivings I remember.”

Lana looked at him in the moonlight and it hit her just how different their lives had been up to this point...him in his fairytale world of happiness and hers a constant struggle for acceptance. It must have shown on her face.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Because I just realized what different worlds we come from.”

“You didn’t have Thanksgiving where you come from?” This made her smile and she leaned in and kissed him.

“Yes silly, we had Thanksgiving. My mom always tried to make it be like today, but my dad would get drunk, then he’d get pissed because I was more interested in being with mom in the kitchen. Try as she might my mom could never cook like yours and usually we wound up throwing out most of the food and that just pissed him off even more. Sometimes when he was drunk he would slap us around and then storm out of the house and not come back till the middle of the night. I would hear him stumble down the hall to their room and then soon after the door closed I would hear my mother’s voice trying to sooth him. That never worked. He was and is a man that knows only brute force. Next I would hear her crying out as he raped her. Finally one night I had all I could take so I rushed down the hall and slammed through the door. When I tackled him I caught him off guard and we all went down in a heap. With a sling of his arm he threw me off of him and I hit the wall head first. I was dazed as he stood up and pulled my unconscious mom up from the floor and deposited her on the bed. Then he turned and looked at me.” Lana’s eyes were open, but Jeremy could see that she was looking into the past, not at him. With his heart beating hard in his chest, he thought he knew where this tale was going and he was afraid. He didn’t want to hear it.
“Lana, you don’t have to relive this. Close it off and leave it in the past.” Her eyes refocused on him. He could see her wrestling with the temptation to do just that; then she shook her head.

“No. I’ve never told anyone and it’s time I got this out of me. It’s like puss in a festering wound. I will never heal as long as it’s inside.” She took a deep breath and continued. “He came and stood over me looking bigger than ever. ‘So you want to be a girl.’ He slurred. It was a statement, not a question. ‘Fine,’ he said. ‘I’m going to help you with that.’ His huge hand descended and grabbed my nightgown. He hoisted me into the air and started for my room. I was calling to my unconscious mom as I scratched, kicked and punched him trying to get free. But it did no good. In my room he threw me on my bed and closed the door. I hopped off the bed and went to the corner as far away as possible. He undid his pants and pulled his belt out of the loops. I could see his erection beginning to grow. He came for me and I tried to fight, but it was useless. He wrapped his belt around me at the elbows, trapping my arms at my sides and threw me face first onto the bed. My bed was so high that it was easy for him to bend me over the edge. I struggled to get up when his big hand landed on the center of my back and held me in place. With his other hand he flipped the edge of my nightgown up to expose me.” Lana stopped for a second and Jeremy hoped that she would not tell him anymore. But she released a heavy sigh and gathered up her courage to continue. Her voice was soft and yet she was so close he could hear every word. “He made some kind of hawking, spitting sound and I felt him smearing his spit over my asshole. The next thing I knew he was holding me down and…and.” She stopped again and Jeremy thought it was for good this time, but it wasn’t. “I instinctively clamped down, but that was a useless gesture. And then he did it, over and over. I got lost in my head and time ceased to exist. Even now it could have been minutes or hours that he grunted and panted and sweated while I prayed for him to have a heart attack. Finally he let out a huge grunt and collapsed on top of me for a few minutes. If he had passed out at that point I would have suffocated. Maybe that would have been for the best, but it didn’t happen. He got up and unhooked the belt, pulled it from beneath me and left me crying in my room. “

Jeremy held her close and didn’t say anything since he really had no idea what to say. Lana was quiet for a while and then she began to speak again. “My Mom moved us out the next day and I began counseling soon after. We got to where we were pretty happy and things seemed like they were going to be okay. I got a boyfriend later that year and we got along great, until he found out about my dick. He wasn’t cruel about it, but he made it very clear that he wasn’t interested. Not too long after that mom found out she had terminal cancer. She died just before the end of school that year and since I didn’t have anywhere else to go so the court sent me to live with my father.”

“That was the beginning of the end. At first he tried to be a better father. That lasted all of about two weeks. He came home drunk one night and it was all over. After that he visited my room over and over each time taking not just my body, but also a piece of me. Like a dog that is treated mean becomes mean so did I. I did everything I could to make that man’s life a living hell by becoming just like him. The meaner I was, the more it seemed to turn him on. He came into my room night after night and raped me. I was always bruised and bloody back then. I slowly became the person that took you in the girls’ restroom, but at some time before that I realized that I was longing for the violent sex, that I wanted to be the one in control. Needless to say the first guy I dated after moving in with my father wasn’t interested in any type of sex with me. So I…”

Lana trailed off. Jeremy knew what happed, because he had been one of those guys. She had raped him. Held him down and fucked him just like her father had done to her. She had become the monster her father was. Lana continued, “He was crying when I came inside him and I felt nothing but release. I straightened my skirt and checked my makeup in the men’s restroom mirror then turned to him and told him that if he told anyone about what had happened I would catch him out somewhere and fuck him even harder. He cowered at my feet and shook his head. The rest is history… at least ‘til I took you.”

Lana looked into Jeremy’s eyes and it looked like she was ready to break down. The tears began to flow and a sob escaped her as she pulled him to her and cried.

“I’m so sorry Jeremy! So, so sorry! So sorry that I did…did…that to you. Please forgive me!” She began to shower him in kisses as she pleaded, “Please, please, please,” Between each kiss. Jeremy had tears in his eyes when he pushed her back far enough to see her.

“I forgive you, I forgive you already!” he grinned. “How could I possibly be angry with you over that and still be so in love with now? What started out as something bad has turned out to be something fantastic and I wouldn’t give up what I have now to eliminate what happened in that restroom.”

“Really?” she said with a sniff. Jeremy nodded.

“Really.” Lana hugged him tightly as if to never let him go.

“You saved me you know. I was on a path of self-destruction through sex. I was becoming worse than my father.”

“I see that now and I’m glad I could help, but at the time I didn’t know any of this. I had to be helped to see the light.”

“Helped? Who helped you?”

“Believe it or not my mom and your first boyfriend.”

“Brady?”

“Yep.”

“And your mom?”

“Yep again.”

“I don’t understand.”

“My mom had a bully back when she was in high school and she ended up making friends with her. So she suggested that I try to do that.”

“Did you tell your mom how I was bullying you?” She asked in a worried tone.

“Hell, no! I didn’t even tell her it was a girl. Could you imagine me trying to explain that to my mother?” He shivered. “I had a bully last year at my old school and mom assumed it was the same situation.”

“So your mom suggested that you become friends with…your bully? Did you think that would work?”

“Not in a million years. It was what Brady said that gave me some hope.”

“Brady was such a nice kid and we had so much fun up until he found out. After that he couldn’t get away fast enough.”

“He admitted to all of that and even said he was sorry how he handled it. But what gave me hope was when he told me about how back then you were just a happy regular girl. He was hoping I’d find some way to lead you back to that happiness.”

“And you did. I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my entire life thanks to you.”

“I won’t lie, it all started out for selfish reasons, but I’m glad it’s worked out like this.”

“Me too.”

Lana yawned and snuggled closer to Jeremy and soon her even breathing told him she was sleeping. Jeremy held his beautiful girlfriend while she slept and thought about all that had transpired since that fateful first day of school. That day seemed like a lifetime ago now and the girl that had raped him in the restroom was a stranger. He felt his own eyes getting heavy.

“I love you Lana.” He whispered and drifted off to sleep.

Jeremy woke up while his mom was in the shower and he hustled Lana off to her own bedroom. They didn’t get caught that time or ever while they shared a house with his mom. The rest of the year passed rather uneventfully. Oh, there were still lots of sex. Two teenagers living together and going to school to together meant lots of sex. The highlight being that week in May when his mom’s work required her to go to a conference out of town. Lana and Jeremy had sex in every room, two of the closets and the upstairs hallway simply because they were too horny to make it to a room. They laughed and chased each other through the house and fell more deeply in love.

Lana did her best to make amends to all of the guys she had taken. Some accepted, some didn’t, and some pretended not to know what she was talking about. She gave Brady a big hug and thanked him for still believing in her enough to say something to Jeremy.

Lana made the Honor Roll the last semester. Living with Jeremy and his mom she had lots of help with her studies and at graduation she even received a special award from Miss Kline for the most improvement in a single year. That first day when Jeremy’s mom got up and went to work they celebrated with a day filled with sex. After a morning of multiple ejaculations they decided to crash on the couch and watch some TV as they ate lunch.

“Lana…can I ask you something?”

“Can suck my dick again? Sure! But you’ll have to be gentle. It’s getting a little tender.” Jeremy grinned.

“Yea, well I pretty much already knew that answer didn’t I.”

“Mmm…Probably.” She said around a mouthful of sandwich.

“What I really want to ask…er…or talk about…is…” Lana looked at him expectantly and he blushed. “Well I want to talk about sex… our sex. You know how we do it or what we do. Oh hell, it’s easier to do it than talk about!” he said with exasperation. Lana had a serious look on her face.

“Are you unhappy? Are you breaking up with me?”

“What? No. NO! How could you make that leap? I just said I wanted to talk about it.” He leaned in and kissed her. “I love you Lana. I never want to break up with you.”

“Whew. I thought for a second there…oh, never mind. What do you want to talk about? Are we having too much sex? I can’t imagine not having enough since we’re always doing something.” Jeremy was bright red and he couldn’t look her in the eye. She could tell he was dying of embarrassment, but he finally screwed his nerve up enough to finish.

“You remember how it was at first? How you were so…so…dominant?”

“Yeah, I didn’t treat you very well. Are you still upset about that? ‘Cause I’m so sorry. I’ll do whatever I can to make it up to you. Like now, there’s a lot more give and take between…”

“Will you do it some more?”

“Do it some more? What? Treat you like my possession? Jeremy I…..” Lana was lost for words. “I’m trying to be better…” She ground to a stop so Jeremy took an opportunity to explain.

“I don’t mean treat me like that all the time…or…well I guess I do want it all the time, or maybe just half the time. What I really mean is that I want it that way in bed. Or the couch, floor, kitchen, you know, sexually.” He paused to look at her and his face bloomed red again so he looked back at the floor.

“Go ahead. I’m listening.”

Jeremy took a big breath. “What I’m trying to say is that I like being sexually submissive. I think I am submissive when it comes to sex. I get a huge thrill when you take me. The thought of you,” and gestured to her body, “this smoking hot blonde girl, wanting me that badly is very exciting and it turns me on to no end.”

Lana could tell that it was taking every ounce of courage he had to tell her about this, but she had to be sure she fully understood, because thinking about it was starting to give her an erection.

“So let me get this straight. You miss me dominating you. You want me to use you like a sex toy like I used to.” She was trying to keep her voice calm. She didn’t want her emotion to show through until she was completely sure.

“Well, it’s not that I don’t love the new romantic sex we have, I do, I really, really do…it’s just that…well sometimes…maybe a little more than sometimes…I miss you just taking me when you want me. Do you understand? Am I making any sense?” He looked up from his feet expecting to see revulsion on her face, but instead there was a smirk on her pretty lips and a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

“What?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

With a new found enthusiasm she spread her legs and pulled him face first down over her already growing column. Jeremy opened his mouth on the way down and she didn’t stop pushing until he gagged.

“I love you Jeremy and I promise to use you and fuck you in such wonderful ways that you will never doubt my love. I love our romance and sometimes I’m going to need to make love to you, but the rest of the time I promise to want you, lust for you, take you and make you mine.”

Lana pushed him away and stood in front of him. Her erection was sticking straight out from her curvy body. She stepped up on the couch straddling him and trapped his head between her knees against the back of the couch. He looked up at her naked body, partially obscured by her thick penis. He could see the underside of it and her ever-primed testicles, and further up her breasts and part of her face between them.

“This is where you want to be. Beneath me. Looking up and worshiping the beautiful goddess who owns you. Open up. Take me in your mouth. MMMMM…that’s it. Now suck on me. Easy, not too hard, wouldn’t want to come too quickly now. Much better. I’m so happy to know that you like belonging to me; that it turns you on to worship your beautiful girlfriend; to look at this body of mine, these tits, and know that they own you… that the prick in your mouth expects you to obey its every need. You will see to my needs by licking, sucking and providing your delicious ass for me whenever I need it. I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I was missing this too. I want to dominate you and use you for my sexual satisfaction. I’ll be the happy loving girlfriend all day long and to the world we’ll look like every other young couple out there. That is until I start to get horny. Then I’m going to become more and more demanding until I get what I want. And I will get what I want. MMMM…nice. All the way down just the way I like it! I love what you’re doing with your tongue. Yeah, lick the underside…now my balls…suck ‘em a bit, that’s it, now to the head, the tip, lick it. I think it’s ready for your sweet ass.”

Lana took him by the hand and pulled him to her bedroom. It looked like any other teenage girls room, pink and frilly with some stuffed animals. She opened her closet and motioned toward it.

“Get my shiny black stilettos.”

Jeremy practically dived into the closet after the shoes.

“Good. Now put them on my feet. You like these shoes don’t you.” Jeremy nodded, breathing too hard to talk. “Run your hands up my legs… slower. Good…now suck me a little more as you rub them.” Jeremy caressed her legs, indulging in their every curve as he took her into his mouth. She only let him do that for a couple of minutes.

“Get on the bed. I’m going to take you and fill you with my love.”

Jeremy got on the bed, spread his legs and looked at Lana. She was still standing where he had sucked her moments ago. Her long blonde hair hung down past her shoulders and her hands were on her hips. Her long legs looked even longer with the pumps on her feet and she was smiling. Lana was a vision. The perfect beauty for him and the hardness standing out from her crotch only made her more perfect.

“You like what you see, don’t you baby. Get a good look lover.” She pointed her thumb to her chest, “Because I own you. You are mine… my boyfriend, my fuck toy, my source of pleasure, but most of all, my love, and I’m your lover.”

Hearing Lana say those words was almost enough to make him shoot his load. He was enthralled by his incredible girlfriend and was thrilled that she was taking charge again. He hadn’t realized how much he had grown to love being under her control.

“Are you ready for me?”

“Yes Lana.”

He watched her walk toward him, drinking in the movements of her wonderful body. The sway of her hips, the bounce of her breasts and the swing of her hard penis. She climbed on the bed and positioned herself between his legs. Without any preamble she entered him and lay down on top of him. She began to move her hips in the sexiest rocking motion Jeremy had ever felt.

“This is the perfect place for you… under me…making me feel good. This is what you were meant for, Jeremy. To be mine and let me fuck you whenever I want.”

“Oh Lana, I can’t get enough of you. You’re the most incredible girl in the world. I want to be yours. I want to belong to you and to this lovely body of yours. I can’t believe how much I missed this! Oh, God’ this is awesome!

“Yes it is and this is only the beginning. We’re going to get married and spend the rest of our lives doing this.” Then she whispered in his ear. “I’m going to own you FOREVER.” Her hot breath sending shivers down the length of his body.

“Lana! Oh Lana! Hearing you say that! It’s…Oh….OH! OH! Ugh…UGH! Oh God! You’re so…UGH!”

Jeremy kissed her and clung to her as his body exploded more from what she had just said than from having her cock inside him. She lay on top of him as he caught his breath. A few seconds later she said, “That was pretty good for you, wasn’t it.”

“Oh hell yes! That was great!”

“I’m glad you liked it.”

She went back to thrusting into him. This time harder and deeper than before.

“Oh Shit, I’m sorry Lana. You didn’t cum.”

“Not yet. So you’re just going to have to lay there and take it while I finish.”

Lana kept thrusting into him and at first it was kind of uncomfortable. After all Jeremy had come and his hormones were at a low as hers were rising. It was a true gut check of his submissiveness, but as she worked her way to an orgasm he began to ride the wave with her.

“Oh Jeremy, this is feeling so good. I love knowing that you’ll take care of me no matter what you’re feeling. No matter if you’re horny or not, you’ll take care of me and make me come. I’m so close. Any second now…”

Her thrusts were coming fast and furious.

“Oh my Lord, Jeremy I’m going to come inside you! I’m going to let you know how bad I want you and how much I love you all in…one…hard…THRUST! UGH! Oh God! Oh my…UGH, UGH, UUUUUGH! I’m filling you up baby…I’m letting you know just how much I want you! Ugh……ugh……….ugh. Oh Jeremy.”

Lana kissed him and ground her still hard penis inside him until she finally fell still.

“Jeremy, baby, we’re going to be the happiest couple ever!”

Post Log

Ten years have passed and Lana and Jeremy are happily married. They have adopted one child with plans to adopt another soon. Jeremy’s mom is delirious with the joy of a grandchild crawling on the floor around the house. Jeremy has become a respected psychiatrist with a PhD from Stanford and is doing very well in his practice, while Lana stays at home with little Zara. Lana still runs the household and Jeremy wouldn’t have it any other way. One day last summer they happened to run into BB, Jeremy’s bully from his old school. Jeremy shook his hand and thanked him for being the catalyst that caused him to move to the school where he got to meet Lana. BB made some comment about Lana being far too hot for a guy like Jeremy so Lana punched him in the face knocking him out cold.

They lived happily ever after.

The End