Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Best L/B Club In Nana Plaza

Hey,

I'll shortly be visiting Thailand, and I'm looking for some first hand reviews on the best ladyboy clubs in Nana Plaza, or possibly beyond.

I have been around two years ago but can't remember specifics, and some of the clubs of changed names, so any help would be appreciated.

I'd also love to visit Baiw, i think she works in one of those clubs?

Official HungAngels Sponsor! Professional Poster darkrose2000's Avatar

Default Re: Best L/B Club In Nana Plaza

Just go and explore around there.
    as far as I can remember there were three floors with bars, all full of sins.

I was there in feb/march and it is so easy to find a ladyboys.
    Be nice, positive and genuine - and you will be rewarded

Good luck.

Rookie Poster

The two biggests bars: Cascade is now called Charades - up on the top (3rd floor) has around 50 lbs on staff, on the ground floor is True Obsessions, with around 60 lbs on staff - they tend to focus more on the Asian tourists - Japanese, Korean, etc., so have a different style than Charades.

On the second floor is Casanova - one of the oldest lb bars in Nana Plaza. There are around 30-40 lbs on staff there. Temptations Bar is the smallest lb bar also on the second floor - with around 20-30 lbs on staff.

There is a postop bar (if you are into postop lbs) called Straps - also on the 2nd floor - near the entrance of Nana Plaza. Be aware they try to pass themselves off as ggs, so the staff and lbs will not admit to it. There are also some other postop lbs scattered through the remaining gg bars.

Currently they are going through some difficult times with fewer customers due to declines in tourists, so the lbs may try to pressure you for drinks and barfines. Be resolute and be sure of your choice. Once you choose one, they will disperse and not pressure you any further. darkrose200 gave good advice regarding attitude.

In addition there are some lb lounge bars nearby. The old Guess Bar is under new ownership and now called Chaos9 - in the Rajah Hotel Complex, about 1/2 block from Nana Plaza. Check In Bar is also nearby - only 1.5 blocks away, on Sukhumvit Soi 7.

Have a great time!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkrose2000 View Post
    Just go and explore around there.
    as far as I can remember there were three floors with bars, all full of sins.

I was there in feb/march and it is so easy to find a ladyboys.
    Be nice, positive and genuine - and you will be rewarded

Good luck.
    I always thought Nana Plaza was known as "Four Floors of Whores." Did they remodel?

Jus wookin puh nub.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

stick with Charades and ask for Sha Sha

Junior Member Rookie Poster

listen to christen then get the hell outa bkk. i prefer pattaya by a mile. last time i was there the damn cops had shut down the after hours disco's at like 2 or 3 something stupid so might just as well go someplace better. take a cab to pattaya is my beyond. it's super newbie friendly. check out pattayaladyboys forum for any and all insights

Rookie Poster

You're thinking about Orchard Towers in Singapore. Nana Plaza has never had more than 3 floors.

nikki666 Rookie Poster

Agree Charades and Obsessions for variety...also DC10 is now ladyboys....
    Across the road and in the parking lot that connects Soi4 to Soi 2 ( at the Majestic Grande Hotel ) is Club Paradise...a newer more laid back bar that you can play pool and socialize, also Chaos in the same area closer to Soi 4 tucked away behind the Subway sandwich shop.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

the girls in obsessions will ignore you unless you are Japanese. I agree with Shamus, Pattaya is fucking heavenly. Go down Walking Street and have a good time haha

Rookie Poster

There are pros and cons for both Bangkok and Pattaya. The dedicated lb bars in Pattaya are much smaller - generally no more than 20 lbs on staff. The lb bars in Pattaya are spread out, so there is no central location for the majority of the bars. The prices in Pattaya are lower than Bangkok.

Bangkok probably has the greatest concentration of p4p lbs in the world around and near Soi 4 Sukhumvit Road. You will see more lbs there than almost all the Pattaya lb bars combined, all within no more than 15 minutes walking distance from each other. While the prices are higher, you have a bigger selection of lbs to choose from. While True Obsessions does cater to Asians, if you have the cash, they will have the time.

For a person with a short stay in Thailand, 7 days or shorter, and your aim is to encounter as many lbs as possible, Bangkok is your best bet. If you have a longer stay, then a visit to Pattaya is also a good idea.

Don't focus only on one fantasy lb you've seen video or photos of. There are hundreds of lbs many of whom are more beautiful than the ones in the videos or posted on the forums. Don't forget the mysterious factor of chemistry can make an encounter mind blowing, or mediocre. You could meet your fantasy lb and have a lousy time, or try an unknown and have a fantastic time. Keep your mind and your eyes open.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rxpharm; 07-22-2015 at 09:31 PM.