Thread: Second time

Member Rookie Poster

Default Second time

Once again this is a completely true story. So the last time I tried this it didn't go as I wanted it to go. But this second time around I have to say wow. So I and this t girl have been friendly with each other for a while. We have always talked and been wanting to hang out. See what happens. About a month ago we finally hung out again. This time I was a little less nervous. I picked her up and we were going to see a movie. She wore these little shorts and she works out pretty often so this she has the biggest butt and legs. So as we are driving we are talking and I started to touch her legs. She knew then I only had one thing on my mind. Started to ask me if I liked what I see. I told her I loved it and to flex her legs. Seeing her muscles in her legs turned me on. Once we got to the movies I told her I loved her legs and would love to bite and kiss them. She pulled me close and kissed my lips. We started to make out and she was a bit sloppy but at the same time it felt great. I started to feel her legs ass back nibble on her neck. That's when she stopped me. Said movie first. So we wanted the movie. I couldn't help but during the whole movie I was playing with he cock. Over her shorts of course. So the whole ride home she's asking me if I wanna see her cock. I told her not only do I wanna see it I wanna taste it. So we come to her place she invites me in. She tells me that she's always loved my bubble butt and would love to touch it and bite it. So I pulled my pants down and gave her the pleasure. It was the best 20 mins of ass worship ever. Granted I've never had that done to me. She started to play and suck on my balls and it felt amazing. Turned me around and giving me head. The best blow job I've ever had. I told her I was about to cum so she stopped. We started to make out. I kissed her breast when she asked me to mount her. That's when I started to eat her out and was about to do her when I climaxed. She had gotten me to excited I came early. I told her not to worry I started to suck on her 6 inch penis. Finger her asshole. After about 15 mins of foreplay I could continue again. This time I topped her and didn't stop for about 20 mins. She came on my chest licked it off and kissed me with it on her lips. I have to say it was an experience I'll never forget. Unfortunately she didn't top me. But who knows maybe next time.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Second time

Wow that was hot. That weird feeling you get when finish reading and then you realize your lady stick was is in your hands the whole time. LOL

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Second time

I'm glad you enjoyed my experience. I keep thinking about it myself