Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Re: Tyga Fucked Mia Isabella?

The homophobia in the Black community and hiphop is deep. If the rumor is true, Tyga's career is probably over.

Which is why I worry about Mia's safety. Unfair or not, Tyga is going to look at her fucking up his paper.

Ironically if any GG chick can handle their BF cheating with a TS, it's Kylie Jenner.

BUt I am glad that folks not into the scene are beginning to realize millions of straight identified dudes are REALLY into TS chicks.

Too bad all I read are comments that Mia has a dick, which IMO should be a compliment.lol

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    Did not TS learn a lesson from the chingy lie?

QUOTE=SanDiegoPervySage;1616370]A lot of famous dudes are getting exposed being caught in in the exact same situations, usually rappers and athletes. Like with a bunch of other chicks that fuck famous dudes, it's probably for attention. People feel the need to throw other people's shit out there. More twitter/instagram followers, more fame. Social media is a motherfucker.
    [/QUOTE]
    Rappers don't learn a damn thing. Hell, even Mos Def wifed up a stripper. Socially conscious but still making dumb choices.

Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 07-08-2015 at 06:43 AM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    The homophobia in the Black community and hiphop is deep. If the rumor is true, Tyga's career is probably over.

Which is why I worry about Mia's safety. Unfair or not, Tyga is going to look at her fucking up his paper.

Ironically if any GG chick can handle their BF cheating with a TS, it's Kylie Jenner.

BUt I am glad that folks not into the scene are beginning to realize millions of straight identified dudes are REALLY into TS chicks.

Too bad all I read are comments that Mia has a dick, which IMO should be a compliment.lol
    Unless Tyga calls some goons on her, I don't think she has much to be afraid of. The only girl I know of who has had goons run up on her and actually gotten fucked up is Kat Stacks and that ho was a repeat offender. Plus, she stayed hanging around gangbangers.

And it's been common knowledge for years now that dudes in hip-hop are DL or accused of being(gay or into TS). 2Pac didn't like Dre because he thought he was DL gay.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

His street cred is ruined once the video comes out and she is twice his size.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Flaco's Avatar

I wonder if Tyga was sucking her too?! That girl has to be like 9-10 inches.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Flaco; 07-08-2015 at 07:34 AM.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by saifan View Post
    The fact that's he's 25 and dating a 17 year old should be the real story here.
    Fucking a transgender is a more permanent stain with females than fucking a 17 year old female. Many women won't fuck him if they perceive him as gay or having been with a transgender. Assuming he still likes genetic females which many men who are attracted to transgender women do.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

I just read all the texts. Around 40 of them its def true. Mia should be smh imo for outing him that is bullshit. Hes prob gonna be on suicide watch now like i would be but im taking with nm... Anyways idk why mia would do this. Has it been confirmed anywhere she did it? Or was her phone stole

Last edited by soupedov; 07-08-2015 at 12:26 PM.

Member Rookie Poster

This is just like the ts that tried to ruin eddie murphy life. If someone is not confident enough to come out the closet but you know they like you and trust you enough to see you. You should respect them. Now if tyga beat her up or robbed her etc then thats dif but if she did this for attention, its just is not right.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by soupedov View Post
    This is just like the ts that tried to ruin eddie murphy life. If someone is not confident enough to come out the closet but you know they like you and trust you enough to see you. You should respect them. Now if tyga beat her up or robbed her etc then thats dif but if she did this for attention, its just is not right.
    No worries, we'll have people come running in soon saying that Mia was right for doing this because Tyga was cheating on Kylie with her. It always is wrong to cheat on the person you're with, but how does Mia exposing Tyga for fame make her any better? I think if I was a famous person I would have to resist my urges to be with Trannies no matter how hard that would be. There's no point in working extremely hard to build up your career only to have a Tranny try to ruin you just so they can become more famous. Nah, I would just have to stick to smashing genetic females then.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I think I've almost had a Tranny try to expose me once. The very first TS I fucked got so emotionally attached to me that she would always blow up my phone telling me to come see her again. I used to never answer her phone calls and texts because I felt she was already getting too clingy. I understand our session was passionate and it was great sex, but at the same time it was something I paid $150 dollars for. It was just a session. And besides that I was still new to the TS scene at the time and wondering if I shouldn't have done what I did. Suddenly, she started showing up at my job, she would just come in and give me the death stare for like 10-15 minutes. I was stupid for even mentioning where I worked to her smh. She made it a constant thing to stop by at my job from time to time and just stare at me and make me uncomfortable. It got to a point where I was scared to go to work because I knew she would stroll in. This happened back in 2012 when I was 20. The Tranny I fucked was like 34 at the time and she was acting so crazy just because I didn't respond to her calls and texts. If that could happen to me as a regular guy that was only 20 then I can only imagine what would happen to these celebs. So yeah, if I was a celebrity I'd probably just have one girlfriend and be loyal to her. I don't need the drama.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.