Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Anybody find it a lot harder to get off a t girl vs a GG?

There a lot of similarities between them and a lot of differences obviously but from my experience it seems like a lot more work to get an orgasm out of a t girl. What's your guys experience?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Anybody find it a lot harder to get off a t girl vs a GG?

No...

Senior Member Junior Poster

Much eaiser to get off a willing and able T Girl. Start by rimming her asshole, then, slowly suck her dry.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

No issue here.

How am I not myself?

It could actually be the amount of girls that you've run into that are on hormones. That would probably create this issue for you.

How am I not myself?

That has always been my experience, the more and longer they are on hormones the less likely they can get off.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    6'8" 180 lb oral top

Lightbulb Re: Anybody find it a lot harder to get off a t girl vs a GG?

ITS THAT DARN ANTIANDROGEN

Spironolactone ,Aldactone

it does not like testosorone

Endocrine

Endocrinologic side effects have been due to the antiandrogenic properties of spironolactone. Five percent to 30% of male patients complained of gynecomastia, impotence or diminished libido. Female patients reported hirsutism, oligomenorrhea, amenorrhea, menorrhagia, and breast tenderness. These side effects appeared to be dose-related, and were more likely during long-term therapy. Gynecomastia may be more likely in some male patients with liver disease due to the increased conversion of androgens to estrogens in severe liver disease.
    Spironolactone interferes with 17-hydroxylase activity, which causes a decrease in testosterone synthesis. It also inhibits the intracellular binding of dihydrotestosterone to its receptor.

Rare cases of young women with liver disease who developed menarche only after spironolactone was discontinued are reported. Since estradiol synthesis is partially dependent on testosterone synthesis, spironolactone may cause primary or secondary amenorrhea in adolescents.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/spironolact...e-effects.html

Medical Management of Adult Transsexual Persons

Antiandrogen Therapy Antiandrogens have been shown to be effective in reducing testosterone levels and decreasing male pattern hair growth.[1] In Europe, the most widely used agent is cyproterone acetate, which is used in many studies involving MtF patients; however, this agent is not available in the United States because of concerns for liver toxicity. Often started in conjunction with estradiol, spironolactone inhibits testosterone secretion and androgen binding to receptors and may exhibit some estrogenic activity. Typical spironolactone doses are 100–400 mg/day.[1,8] If clinical goals are not achieved with this combination, finasteride may be used to slow male pattern balding by blocking the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. Finasteride is usually dosed at 2.5–5 mg/day, and evidence of efficacy is limited.[8] Less frequently used, flutamide inhibits androgen binding but has not been shown to lower serum testosterone levels, is associated with liver toxicity, and has not demonstrated efficacy in MtF patients.[1] Gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonists given with estrogen also are infrequently used for the treatment of MtF transition. One report of 60 MtF transsexual patients treated with subcutaneous injections of goserelin acetate 3.8 mg every 4 weeks along with oral 17β-estradiol for 24 months found this regimen to be effective in reducing testosterone levels, with a low rate of adverse events.[12] The physical change of breast development was also assessed; however, 70% of study subjects were dissatisfied with the degree of development and sought breast augmentation. As with estrogen therapy, doses of goserelin are titrated based on laboratory response and markers of feminization.

Progestin Therapy Progestins are sometimes used in the treatment of MtF patients, citing enhanced breast growth. In contrast, the combination of progestin with estrogen has not shown benefit in small studies of MtF populations. The Women's Health Initiative demonstrated an increased risk of coronary heart disease, stroke, thromboembolic events, and breast cancer when treating postmenopausal women with combined estrogen and progestin.[10,11,13] These data have not been replicated in the MtF population; however, it is possible that this increased risk would be paralleled in MtF individuals. There is also concern with adverse effects, such as increased risk of depression, and metabolic consequences, such as weight gain and lipid changes.[8] Because of these risks and lack of data on effectiveness, the use of progestins is not recommended in current guidelines and should not be advocated.[1,10,11]
    Effectiveness of Therapy

Breast formation begins within the first 3–6 months of cross-sex hormone therapy.[8] Maximal growth is usually achieved after 2 years of hormone administration. However, 50–60% of MtF transsexual patients will find breast growth insufficient with hormone therapy alone. This may be due to the disproportion between breast size and height and male dimensions of the chest in MtF individuals. At this point, breast augmentation is often considered.[14]

Sexual hair growth becomes thinner and lighter as hormone treatment continues and may eventually diminish.[15] However, even with combined estrogens and antiandrogens, the elimination of male facial hair is difficult to achieve. Additional measures such as electrolysis or laser treatment are commonly necessary to eliminate this masculine trait.
    Neither estrogens nor antiandrogens have any effect on the properties of voice in MtF transsexual patients.[16] Voice training with a speech or language therapist is the most effective means for developing a healthy voice within the frequency ranges for a biologic female. Laryngeal surgery may also be used to alter the frequency of the voice, but effectiveness, patient satisfaction, and quality-of-life measures with this option have not yet been determined.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/757128_3

Last edited by natina; 06-23-2015 at 05:41 AM.

maybe it's because with a gg you can never be sure
    In the words of Elaine Benes, "fake,fake, fake"

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Hormones.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Qaz12 View Post
    There a lot of similarities between them and a lot of differences obviously but from my experience it seems like a lot more work to get an orgasm out of a t girl. What's your guys experience?
    Yeah totally agree

guess GGs are more attracted to me than TSs, and/or I have better technique/knowwhat I'm doing when it cums to GGs as opposed to TSs ?