Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: If you can change your gender, can you change your 'race'? The case of Rachel Dol

what's the crime here? A person created a false persona to gain an edge. people fib about education and experience on resumes every day. We have a government that excuses murder in exchange for testimony. Besides the parents being gutless rats I don't see the big deal

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Default Re: If you can change your gender, can you change your 'race'? The case of Rachel Dol

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    what's the crime here? A person created a false persona to gain an edge. people fib about education and experience on resumes every day. We have a government that excuses murder in exchange for testimony. Besides the parents being gutless rats I don't see the big deal
    Why are the parents 'gutless rats'?!
    Apparently she alienated herself from them, even posting a picture of herself with an unrelated older gentleman who was black and insinuating he was her father...are you kidding me?
    What were they supposed to do when contacted?...Say that their daughter wasn't their daughter? What's wrong with you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ack-years.html

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

I'm not going to overthink this one, I just got blasted for being racist down in the politics section.

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Professional Poster

I don't see her as black.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Lol look at them whites still tryna take black people swag they so ashamed they cant stand to be white.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

If the NAACP fires her they are Rascist .

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    If the NAACP fires her they are Rascist .
    someone should be fired if she was hired under false pretences and they could not tell and so easily fooled. This is biggest scandal to hit that organisation since the Benjamin Chavis scandal, he is now Benjamin Muhammad senior team member in Farrakhan's the Nation of Islam.

strange how a lot of blacks who have made it dont want to be seen as 'black': Tiger Woods calls himself 'cablinasian', Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson before thier court battles, Prince, etc. Maybe she took those 'white privalege' lectures by that college professor too seriously

NAACP lobbied for the Washington Redskins to change its name because Redskins was offensive to Native Americans and the team was mainly black. However people criticised the NAACP for the use of the word colored in its name which is also an insensitive term, which led some blacks to refer to the NAACP:
    'N*****s aint always coloured people'

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by NRT; 06-14-2015 at 04:57 AM.

Junior Poster

Junior Poster

so she is fully white with no black in her? I suppose her black boyfriends (Im assuming she only dates black) would have something to say about that. boom boom sorry for dropping in the obvious silly joke

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    You don't have a problem with her filing false police reports?