Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Drag queens vs. TS

I find some drag queens are comparable in beauty to TS. Are they interested in the typical "straight" ts admirer or are they turned off by guys that like ts?

Does anyone have a lot of sexual experience with drag queens? Is it a bummer that as soon as the drag performance is over you are stuck with a gay guy who looks nothing like what attracted you?

BTW, I think the last winner of RuPaul's Drag Race, Violet Chachki, is hot.

Last edited by Huevos_Rancheros; 06-10-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Default Re: Drag queens vs. TS

Fact: 99.9% of all drag queens are gay men entertaining a audience and being a gay male (cis-male) you are attracted to other men. You understand now why they are interested in talking but why they are wearing men's clothes after the show' its because they are men, not women

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    Fact: 99.9% of all drag queens are gay men entertaining a audience and being a gay male (cis-male) you are attracted to other men. You understand now why they are interested in talking but why they are wearing men's clothes after the show' its because they are men, not women
    Are you saying the performance is not sexual and just a performance? If you take out the sexuality, most drag shows suck because who wants to watch someone lip synch rather than actually sing a song.

I would think a gay man in drag would appreciate the attention he gets from straight men. Most ts admirers have come to appreciate male genitalia on their partners. As long as the wig and makeup stay on, I would think both parties would appreciate the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos_Rancheros View Post
    Are you saying the performance is not sexual and just a performance? If you take out the sexuality, most drag shows suck because who wants to watch someone lip synch rather than actually sing a song.

I would think a gay man in drag would appreciate the attention he gets from straight men. Most ts admirers have come to appreciate male genitalia on their partners. As long as the wig and makeup stay on, I would think both parties would appreciate the encounter.
    Absolutely its all a performance, that's why theyre on a stage.

I used to watch my friends perform every Wednesday (maybe it was Thursday) night at The Broadway Grill in Seattle. For me: The most entertaining part were the mix drinks but I also enjoyed watching the dancing just as much and always greatful for the lip syncing, mostly.

This thread reads like a troll post, there are some Queens who are very interested in drag and apparently according to videos I have seen on the topic only get play from "tranny chasers" but these are pretty rare I think the more common mindset is "I'm hot/sweaty gross I don't have the energy nor do I want to fuck in this get up"
    This is as far as my knowledge goes. Some trans women do preform in drag shows though.

In order for a faggot to keep the wig and makeup on he would become a trans girl. It could be the case that this faggot actually enjoys being a boy, maybe not. Encouraging it could prove... interesting

I assume the correct question should be: Can you turn a faggot into a tgirl ?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Drag queens have no chill.

Would you want him as your doctor just bacause he played one on television? confusing drag queens with transwomen Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	850690is just as dumb

Member Rookie Poster

If someone has long hair, makeup, long eyelashes, red lipstick, tight dress, nice legs, high heels and can "sissy that walk", then I am DTF. I don't care if underneath the person is ts, gg or a gay guy in drag, especially when I've been drinking hard. My personal experience is that drag queens are turned off when they find out I like ts.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

If someone has long hair, makeup, long eyelashes, red lipstick, tight dress, nice legs, high heels and can "sissy that walk", then I am DTF. I don't care if underneath the person is ts, gg or a gay guy in drag, especially when I've been drinking hard. My personal experience is that drag queens are turned off when they find out I like ts.
    That's becuase they would prefer you be gay or straight and not a "chaser"