Kira came out of the master bathroom, all freshened up and very ready to get dirty again. Her blond shoulder length tresses that normally curved the frame of her round cheeks were done up in a supportive bun. The purpose behind this was simple, to allow her face to be free from flinging hair. Which assuredly there would probably be plenty of.

At age 36, Kira had a very voluptuous, nice curvy figure as a woman, this was due to the slightly heavier frame when she was transitioning from a male. However as a man she was somewhat heavy set, when transitioning she took up various activities such as, martial arts and Yoga, along with some weight training and Pilates. These activities helped to tone down her body and sculpt a fairly firm physique. Supple all natural full B-sized breasts hung above her midriff (all thanks to an estrogen, progesterone and prolactin, growth hormone cocktail). A rose belly ring sat adorned her navel, an amethyst jewel served as the center piece (Kira was quite fond of cool color tones). Hugging her hips were a pair of pink and purple trimmed boy shorts, featuring a stenciled 69. Her thighs and legs were toned due to all her physical activity she often partakes in.

Aside from the Dojo/Studio and gym, Kira often liked to go on nature hikes with her lover, and partner/ soul-mate Jessica. Jessica served as Kira's confidant, best friend and partner in all matters of life and heart. Also both Kira and Jessica are naturally tomboys, enjoying sports and exercise. Two days ago during a fast paced sparring session on the mats of Northeast Mixed Martial Arts, Kira dropped her guard and Jess dropped Kira.

So tonight begins round two, a far bit more private than the studio. This suited their purposes very well. Tonight wasn’t merely a jujitsu match, it was going to be an all-night kink fest. Full of debauchery that would blow the mind of the biggest of internet perverts. A mischievous glint sparkled in her chocolate brown eyes, which were glued to her lover stretching out in the cleared out living room floor. She stood amidst the master bedroom entry admiring her lover.

Jess had only been waiting a little while for Kira to come into the room, but she would likely play it off as if she had waited a very long time and was growing impatient. In all honesty, she was just looking forward to the evening's activities. Jess was tall, especially for someone feminine, at around 6'2", but she had a medium, somewhat athletic build to her as well. No longer in her 20s, keeping a more trim figure required a lot of working out and cutting back on eating, but she was a person that loved her food, so it just meant paying a bit more attention and staying active.

Going hiking, swimming, and doing Taekwondo were her main active choices outside her work with the military, and this helped keep her in relatively good shape. Jess had always had a more medium-centered, androgynous build to her, so even in male form before taking hormones, she was very gender-neutral. Now, identifying female, she was quite attractive either as a "femme" or in her more laid back tomboy appearance.

Tonight, she was wearing a pair of black athletic shorts with a red stripe down the legs, a tight-fitting and shapely moisture-wicking red Nike tee, and had her brunette hair cut relatively short, in what the "cool kids" would have called a pixie-cut. Normally she would be wearing a small nose ring and lip ring, but had removed those in case they cause an unfortunate mishap. Meanwhile, she still had a brow stud and earrings, and a small bellybutton ring.

She smiled to herself, but chose not to acknowledge Kira just yet.

Kira emerged from the master bedroom casually strolling to Jess` position, she deliberately took her time in hopes of making her miffed. She couldn’t tell if the woman was growing irritable, and impatient: or if it was just some game she was playing. In all honesty Kira hoped that this was the genuine article, because a feisty Jess is an even more fun Jess.

Kira circled, orbiting her. “What’s the matter baby kitten?” she asked. Kira leaned forward, bending at the waist. “Are you anxious? Are you really in that much of a hurry to get your cute little ass kicked?” she queried with a giggle. Kira tussled Jess` scalp and kissed her forehead.

“And no-no-no… This will not do at all I’m afraid” Kira hooked her fingers under Jessica’s Nike t-shirt. She pulled the formfitting shirt up and over Jess` head, twirling the garment in the air. “If I’m topless, so are you love bug” Kira teased, tossing the shirt into the kitchen. The tall 6”2 blonde plopped down on the carpet. She positioned herself so that she was facing her lover. She planted her bare soles against Jessie’s, her lavender painted toes were aligned with her partner’s.

“So” she began “As you recall two days ago you knocked me on my ass with that spiffy spinning back fist while we were sparring. Kudos for you, because I didn’t think you were fast enough to tag me, heh. I’m joking and yeah… such a bitch I am” she giggled yet again. “But I did promise you that I would get you back, and that is where we are at this current juncture. I organized a series of events, three to be precise. We’ll call them our Private Deviant Olympics. The first event will be some kinky living room grappling, a submission/ catfight match. No striking is allowed, but slaps to the body and the ever so sexy ass are fine. During the match the fighter initiating a hold can grope, fondle and molest her opponent. The loser of this first round will verbally submit to the victor.”

“The second phase will be a nude kickboxing match, just a couple rounds. The rules for this portion will be light contact to head and medium to full contact to the body. We’ll use 8oz gloves and padded kick boots. The power of body hits are dependent purely on how heated we get. The final event/ round will be a sword fight, and no we’re not talking about Knights of Chivalry and shit. But instead a she-cock duel, we cockfight out on the deck. The loser of this round is determined by she-who-cums-first. After the winner is declared, the loser is her personal sex toy, anything goes. And note, this is for a week. So sound like fun and yum?” Her red shirt now being playfully spun around in the air, Jessica shook her head and laughed as Kira explained the games she had in mind, "Deviant Olympics, huh? How'd you come up with that one?" She laughed. "I bet you'd like to take me and do whatever you please, but the problem is that might be harder than you think!"

“Oh well it would be boring if a challenge wasn’t involved, wouldn’t it? And what made me think of this, to put it bluntly, revenge. Some sexy, dirty, fun, kinky revenge. Heh” Kira explained stretching, limbering up. “I figured you would like this idea” she chuckled reaching for her toes, stretching out her shoulders, arms, calves and hamstrings. “Well I didn’t clear out the living room for it not to be” Kira exclaimed in a slightly catty tone. “And yeah. It should be fun.” Kira was curious as to what Jessica knew about grappling. She knew that the pixie-haired woman was an outstanding stand-up fighter, but how does she fare on the ground.

"Well, whenever you're ready, I guess we should get the party started," she said with a smirk. "Alright, well...Where do we stand to get going?"

“Where to stand?” Kira asked aloud. “About that…” She launched herself, like a panther charging through jungle brush and tackled Jessica down on the carpet. Kira grabbed hold of her lover’s wrists, pinning them down on the Berber rug. She spun on her heels and planted her ample gluteus maximus on Jess` bare breasts, causing them to mushroom under her weight. Kira playfully batted at Jessica’s flailing hands and issued a few smacks to her belly.

To her credit Jess fought hard to dismount Kira, but the buxom, tall blonde managed to remain on her perch. “So since we’re gamer girls, you won’t mind if I play with your joystick will you?”
Kira grinned reaching under Jessica’s black shorts. She took hold of the shaft and squeezed it, jerking it from side to side (like a joystick). “Beep… beep… pew… pew…” Kira added sound effects to each time she pressed down on the tip. Jessica is pinned down for a moment, but rather than immediately fight her way out, she kind of gives little cat swipes to play the effect but sits there and enjoys having her growing member get some attention from her blonde playmate. She admitted that it was arousing, and even having the tall woman's ass pressed against her tits was a strange turn-on.

Finally, though, she decided that she had enough with that, and after rocking her hips back and forth for a second, she swung off to the right side, bringing Kira over and down with her. Now, though Kira was the one on the floor, facing the rug, and Jess got behind her. She quickly put Kira in a partial Nelson of sorts, pinning her head with her right arm and bracing that with her left. Meanwhile, her elongating member was brushing up against Kira's supple cheeks.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you- SHIT!” Kira was taken aback by Jess` sudden rush of power. She was also surprised at how quick Jessica was able to turn the tables and take the advantage. “See this is growing on you, eh?” she joked as Jess` member brushed against her ass. Kira struggled to break free but Jess for the moment was just too strong. Kira grimaced as pressure began to build up in her neck and shoulders due to the hold. While she struggled to break free her mind raced. Kira was curious, and excited at the prospect of what her partner intended to do to her while in such a vulnerable position. While having Kira pinned in a rather exposed position, her member grazed the tall girl's ass in a soft but seductive manner while she leaned forward and started licking her lower back, right along the spine. She liked the taste of her lover's skin, detecting the sweet body wash combining with sweat. Finally though, she dropped her arm and with one hand still near the neck and the other on her shoulder, she prepared to flip her over.

Kira’s own she cock stirred awake under the fabric of her shorts as Jess` tongue probed her back. A soft gasp expelled from her lips and she cooed sweetly. With Kira enraptured in the licking, Jess does her best to improvise a Judo throw and toss Kira down against her back, jumping in with an attempt to pin. Kira rolls over her shoulders and kicks up her feet, catching Jess’ head square between her thighs as she pitches forward. Kira locks her ankles and holds Jessica down on the floor with a pair of headscissors. “Such a bad girl” she teases. “Now I’m going to have to treat you like one.” With that Kira reaches into her shorts, whipping out her growing erection and slaps Jessica’s forehead with it. Kira of course giggled whilst doing so. Bending at the waist Kira reaches for one of her lover’s exposed tits and pinches the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. “Wow gurl,” she says, drawing out the single syllable. “You’re really excited, you could cut glass with this nubs.” Kira then issued another tight pinch. Kira then flexed her glutes and her hamstrings to tack on a small amount of pressure on Jessica’s head and neck.

(To be Continued)