Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post CUMING FROM ANALpenetration with NO HANDS might be easier then you think!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diagram-of-male.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	847966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prostate.png 
Views:	218 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	847967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7079W.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	847968just before you cum from anal there are RHYTHMIC CONTRACTIONS.

before the contractions there is prostate milking.

before the prostate milking there is a sense of fullness in the rectum and a feeling of a need to have a bowel movement that's a false sense.
    you may have spasm that or slightly uncomfortable.

the prostate is the organ you want to stimulate to cum from anal.
    the prostate is not deep in the rectum.
    the prostate is approximately 3 inches up the rectum.

mostly shallow fast strokes then a slower rhythmic mostly shallow strokes with some rest causes anal induced orgasm and ejaculation.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by natina; 06-01-2015 at 08:21 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: CUMING FROM ANALpenetration with NO HANDS might be easier then you think!

having a anal orgasm and cumming not using my hands is probably the best sensation i have ever had the pleasure of enjoying, this has happened twice to me(last time was about 2 years ago) hopefully will happen again soon the first time i was lying on my stomach with my hips raised slightly and my ass in a upward direction so when she slid her cock in it hit my p spot every thrust and within 15 minutes of anal i had a mind shuddering orgasm and i mean my legs were shaking my ass was contracting so tight around her,my cock was twitching just cumming, awesome orgasm, my other time i her rode cowboy style til same type of orgasm,so i dont think there is a specific technique involved, my only advice would be to clench like your holding on to go to bathroom to pee while your having sex that helped me then and gets me close now to another hands free orgasm, anyway that was just my experience

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: CUMING FROM ANALpenetration with NO HANDS might be easier then you think!

From the perspective as a top i can say the best way to get someone to cum, or at least have them enjoy it a lot, is to basically follow their lead...faster, slower, deeper or more shallow, let them either tell you what they want or just be sensitive to how they are reacting to what you're doing.

Poppers/420/Drinks are big help too lol.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    From the perspective as a top i can say the best way to get someone to cum, or at least have them enjoy it a lot, is to basically follow their lead...faster, slower, deeper or more shallow, let them either tell you what they want or just be sensitive to how they are reacting to what you're doing.

Poppers/420/Drinks are big help too lol.
    I agree as a bottom i know what postion to try for to get me off

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

I always wanted to experience an anal orgasm, but utterly failed to ever have one. I have done it to others, never had anyone do it to me. I had a woman manually do it with her fingers and not much of anything happened. I tried with aneros prostate toy and all I got was a very small intense build up and then nothing afterwards. So I have unsuccessful tried to have one and have given up on it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

you have to keep going in and out past the feeling of you can't take it any more but it doesn't
    hurt but its intense. beyond that is the prostate milking more then you ever had before then comes the contractions and you have to pace yourself from there and even pause and allow the contractions to happen then BANG BOOM YOU WILL CUM!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    I always wanted to experience an anal orgasm, but utterly failed to ever have one. I have done it to others, never had anyone do it to me. I had a woman manually do it with her fingers and not much of anything happened. I tried with aneros prostate toy and all I got was a very small intense build up and then nothing afterwards. So I have unsuccessful tried to have one and have given up on it.

you have to keep going in and out with mostly shallow strokes past the feeling of you can't take it any more but it doesn't
    hurt but its intense. beyond that is the prostate milking more then you ever had before then comes the contractions and you have to pace yourself from there and even pause and allow the contractions to happen then BANG BOOM YOU WILL CUM!

get a Swedish Erotica dildo with a good width.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Thanks. I will look into the dildo. I usually get an intense build up and then it just stops. There is no more build it. I had glass dildo that would get an intense feeling, but after certain point it would stop. So, I kept thinking if it is an anal orgasm, I couldn't even tell because it was nothing. Or I must be doing it incorrectly. Even with I knew enjoyed rubbing prostates failed to do it with me several times. I will certainly try your advice.

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Not to discourage anybody butbi dont reckon everybody can have one. Its like a gspot orgasnm in women some cant some cant. I reckon for many its a plateu, like when getting it its like constant pleasure.

I agree! first time I orgasmed from a TGirl or was amazing! I almost blacked out from it and it felt good. The first time with a Strapon was amazing also! I look forward to it when ever I am getting done in the ass! It's the best orgasm, also for me with some pain, it's really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nortibottom View Post
    having a anal orgasm and cumming not using my hands is probably the best sensation i have ever had the pleasure of enjoying, this has happened twice to me(last time was about 2 years ago) hopefully will happen again soon the first time i was lying on my stomach with my hips raised slightly and my ass in a upward direction so when she slid her cock in it hit my p spot every thrust and within 15 minutes of anal i had a mind shuddering orgasm and i mean my legs were shaking my ass was contracting so tight around her,my cock was twitching just cumming, awesome orgasm, my other time i her rode cowboy style til same type of orgasm,so i dont think there is a specific technique involved, my only advice would be to clench like your holding on to go to bathroom to pee while your having sex that helped me then and gets me close now to another hands free orgasm, anyway that was just my experience