Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Chica- WOW! the 2 breeds i never would of thought combined in2 1... but
    he issoo cute. My Best friend had a Jack russel and She was Very smart. the only thing she use chase after Squirrels in the street, She was cute now that i think of it.

Dj Asia- Well i have thought about animal shelters and etc.. but i really didnt want the breeds they had & also there dogs mostly aren't House trained, and thats one thing i hate! An accident here and there is ok, but 2 clean up after a dog isn't what im looking for.

P.S i want a puppy and shetlers usually dont have them and if they do they go like " Hot Cakes"

Junior Poster

Hehe !! that Silky Terrier is really cute Allanah

Junior Poster

lol he's a great dog, got him from the shelter when he was 2, and he's 6 now and has been great, apart from killing my budgie but i think he was brought up as a retrieving dog since he also killed some mice and birds outside too, but at my local shelter there are some puppies, and yeah they do go pretty fast, but i got a 12 week old jack russell, completely housetrained and everything, got on well with my dog in the pic, but had to give him away due to a death in the family which was a shame

Quote Originally Posted by xxMelania4uxx
    Chica- WOW! the 2 breeds i never would of thought combined in2 1... but
    he issoo cute. My Best friend had a Jack russel and She was Very smart. the only thing she use chase after Squirrels in the street, She was cute now that i think of it.

Dj Asia- Well i have thought about animal shelters and etc.. but i really didnt want the breeds they had & also there dogs mostly aren't House trained, and thats one thing i hate! An accident here and there is ok, but 2 clean up after a dog isn't what im looking for.

P.S i want a puppy and shetlers usually dont have them and if they do they go like " Hot Cakes"
    Actually I wasnt suggesting you get a dog from a shelter,thats a roll of the dice at best,I tried it once and brought home a retriever mix who was fine until 1 night i went to the restroom and when I tried to go back to bed she tried to attack me...even after I turned on the lights....

My point was to try to get a dog that suits your life and lifestyle so that your dog wont end up in a shelter from a lack of attention,exercise etc...
    Each breed is unique and require different types of care.I prefer mastiffs cuZ they are big and prefer to lay around the house sit in your lap and watch tv,and of course a 150 lb dog is a deterent to any would be villains too.