Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: TS narcissism AKA why we are called chasers

Quote Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
    Cal_tsg, I think so. We are born with the same basic cognitive equipment. Granted we all choose different pathways as life experience happen. The pathways of least resistance and most positive personal satisfaction could be preferred. Defense mechanism to help "self" fit into society niches are necessary.

The original question asks to apply a generalization of group behavior. The resulting answer never is completely relevant to an individual 100%. However with self reflection the generalization could help with personal choices.

A personal example. I have been blessed with a grower cock of 7.25" x 5.8". I am bi-sexual and post on sites such as FetLife and Adultfriendfinder. I am looking for sexual NSA partners. I have been contacted by men who are simply aggressive and not willing to take the time to discover who we really are. I feel slighted, the object of a chaser. True I expose myself to this activity by posting pictures. I shall use a bastardization of a Yogi Berra quote about baseball. "Sex is 68% mental and the other 85% is mental. Try getting erect when your partner is someone who you deeply disagree with. i.e. a sexual encounter with, for me, Donald Trump would be a disaster! I think I would enjoy a Dominant male partner. Trump fits the bill on 2 counts but the 85% remainder is stifling.

Sex in person is complicated. Sex within a fantasy has relatively uncomplex design. The chaser and narcissism are the interface of personal sex versus fantasy, IMHO.

What do you thinks?
    I think whatever the problem is, it's definitely getting worse especially online. Webcam sites, forums, Fetlife and social media have got to the point where I've now lost interest in trying to chat with anyone. It seems that growing numbers of people online automatically default to throwing out insults without even giving people a chance to be nice. Sadly, this might just be the way the whole world is going.

One thing I do wonder about is the possibility that online people act disrespectfully due to the perceived lack of consequences?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

To me it doesnt matter, it is all down to preference as Kelly just stated. It not awesome that people are still trying to put people into boxes and such. But it is nothing new, it is something that everyone does daily they just dont put it into writing to often because one box will get offended by another box calling that box a box. I am in NYC and if I see a guy at a bar wearing cargo pants and doc martins I will bet the farm his favorite band is Blink 182. So I guess in short I think it about preference, and it is terrible that there is another new way to label people. In my understanding and correct if wrong the term chaser is attached to the person that goes to TG events every week always looking and never with any form of commitment and is treating other people like it is their hobby rather than another person.

Junior Poster

Insults = true. And aggressive behavior. A certain degree of decorum and respectfulness goes along way.

One thing I do wonder about is the possibility that online people act disrespectfully due to the perceived lack of consequences.

I agree. The policy I have chosen is not to howl at the moon no matter how entertaining. I wear a western hat or a fedora. I like the style AND it affords an opportunity to show respect. The simple act of tipping the hat, to a acquaintance or stranger generally elicits a genuine smile. Respect for other humans requires vigilance and practice. AND the generosity is reflected back, giving a positive outlook on life.

Life's test is your treatment of the anonymous. Choices of polite, neutral, or crass to waitstaff.

Rookie Poster

Quote from my grandfather: ' Manners are the education of life, and the best part of Manners are that they are free.'
    The hat is a good mechanism, never thought of it as a tool for disarming and displaying manners which I will from here on out in my life.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
    I wear a western hat or a fedora. I like the style AND it affords an opportunity to show respect. The simple act of tipping the hat, to a acquaintance or stranger generally elicits a genuine smile. Respect for other humans requires vigilance and practice. AND the generosity is reflected back, giving a positive outlook on life.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post

Great picture. A Window to a gracious soul. I love it

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyKlaymour View Post
    I find the concept of "chasers" a little humorous.
    I have a preference for the toned body-type over all others, am I a "toned body-type chaser"?
    I mean, really, throw in any preference that you favour and it's equally redonk.
    I agree. I like the additional muscularity and fitness look many ts women have. That's what sucked me in.

Afterward it was swallowing semen.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I wouldn't call it "narcissism", I rather call it a double standard. The reason why is that many transwomen do the same thing to heterosexual men when they made perfectly clear that they do not want to be with a transwoman, even Lil Duval went to the extreme to clarity that