Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Sylvia Boots anybody Know the latest?

Hi Guys

What ever happened can somebody let me know?

cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sylvia204.jpg 
Views:	5571 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	4068  

Hi haven't been following it really, but from time to time I check the link below and there is usually a new court date.

http://app1.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm...3D%20%20%20%0A

Junior Poster

Default what did she do

I am out of the loop what did she do?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

check out this thread, it has some links to the news story
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...t=sylvia+boots

also, do a search here on "sylvia boots". There are a couple of posts that contain info on the situation.

Rookie Poster

Charged with murder.

I see there's another court appearence tomorrow. Is the trial started yet?

Will that page be updated eventually in the event of a conviction/sentencing or aqquital?

Junior Poster

I'm curious as to how she's being treated by other inmates & guards while she's booked as a male.

I'm sure she's going thru hell in that regard alone.

Junior Poster

My curiousity was based more on the gender/lifestyle issues. I'm not aiming at the crime or what contributed to the events - just the fact that the male-jail population is faced with this situation.

I guess the question would be better asked after a conviction and sentence is being served in a real joint.

Veteran Poster

More than anything she's in "p.c." protected custody, where the guards keep a close eye on the inmates. but some trannys get treated like queens in jail they have boyfriends and gifts and other inmates protect them. its could go either way

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by d
    More than anything she's in "p.c." protected custody, where the guards keep a close eye on the inmates. but some trannys get treated like queens in jail they have boyfriends and gifts and other inmates protect them. its could go either way
    Not to long ago down here we had a trial going on for a couple (guy and tran) that were doing illegal silicone injections and ended up killing a patient. The transsexual was put in regular population and was severly beaten and repeatedly raped. She had to have emergency surgery to have her implants removed after they had been ruptured and was in ICU for some time. I guess it's dependent on the prison itself.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by confront
    Not to long ago down here we had a trial going on for a couple (guy and tran) that were doing illegal silicone injections and ended up killing a patient. The transsexual was put in regular population and was severly beaten and repeatedly raped. She had to have emergency surgery to have her implants removed after they had been ruptured and was in ICU for some time. I guess it's dependent on the prison itself.
    your probably right. the corrections officiers usually have to move the inmates but i guess sometimes they either don't care or whatever. Its dangerous for a transsexual to be in general population cuz to the average guy they're nothing more than a faggot or a "little debbie" or a "chichi". but don't think these girls are defenseless while locked up. remember these girls used to be dudes some of them still have their "man" strength