Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Hung babe

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    She's kind of ugly.....no?
    What's up with you today, just can't keep these opinions to yourself?

The point I'm making is that there are all kinds of pics on this site, and if you like any feel free to say so. If you don't like them, feel free to keep your fucking mouth shut. Common sense.
    And who the fuck are you, dickface? You've really got to get a grip on the inflated sense of self.....you're not very smart and a little agro, to boot.

Why do you think you can make rules for the rest of us?

You must be as big a loser as you seem. Keep crying, faaag boy.

"That's what i thought you said."

The point I'm making is that there are all kinds of pics on this site, and if you like any feel free to say so. If you don't like them, feel free to keep your fucking mouth shut. Common sense.
    And who the fuck are you, dickface? You've really got to get a grip on the inflated sense of self.....you're not very smart and a little agro, to boot.

Keep calling others fags, it definitely makes you more straight.

Keep calling others fags, it definitely makes you more straight.

Once again, you can't quite seem to get it right. I called you a faaag, not fag. I would think a cocksucker like you would know the difference. After all, didn't you start hassling me because I called some a pig a girl instead of T-girl, or in your words, a TV?
    This is why you're considered a stupid fuck. You rush to confront with nothing od substance. Asshole, do you really believe I think that pig you were drooling over was a girl? The term is used to show respect. Notice, retard, they're not called T-men.
    Also, you closeted faaag, I readily embrace my bisexuality, so why do assume I make comments designed to make me feel/seem straight? Just another hapless attack where your tiny mind blurts out more about yourself than the intended target or since you're stupid.....me.
    See the problem, dummy? Maybe denial of your own sexuality is a common in your life, but as for me, I'm confident, and well-adjusted so there's no problem there. I don't need to lie to others or myself.
    I think it's time to get out of that trailer.

Also, you loser, crying will never get you anywhere......you just make yourself more of a target, you pussy. Sheep get slaughtered, you dumb fuck.

"That's what i thought you said."

5 Star Poster

I have better things than to listen to the diatribe, I just look at the pics. I think she's hot

Isn't this just TSNTX pretending to be someone else. I would worry about this clown too much.