Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Default Would you pay $100 to see the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight on Pay-Per-View?

That's how much AT&T U-verse is charging. It comes with a three-hour pre-show before the fight.

I would like to see it, but I think $100 is pretty pricey to watch it at home on TV. I would only be willing to pay that much for a nosebleed seat in person.

FYI, the fight is on Saturday night, May 2, at 9pm EDT/6pm PDT.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Default Re: Would you pay $100 to see the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight on Pay-Per-Vi

I will watch it on PPV and don't really care about it being $100. It is worth it to have an evening with friends and watch a 12 round fight where Money will finally silence his critics, albeit 5-8 years too late.

$100 for actually being able to see the fight is far better to me than a nosebleed seat.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: Would you pay $100 to see the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight on Pay-Per-Vi

Not a chance in hell.
    I'd wait a couple of hours, then watch the highlights on utoob!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

If I really wanted to watch it I'd pay it. Hell, I've payed more for seats for hockey games. it's really not that expensive in N.Y...but these guys are not in their prime. An acquaintance invited me over to see this..but the apt. is crowded and infested with vermin so I'm not going.
    I watch boxing, but i just don't care enough here.

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RallyCola View Post
    I will watch it on PPV and don't really care about it being $100. It is worth it to have an evening with friends and watch a 12 round fight where Money will finally silence his critics, albeit 5-8 years too late.

$100 for actually being able to see the fight is far better to me than a nosebleed seat.
    Im splitting it with a buddy of mine, and we having a BBQ, drinks with our ladies. Just h0pe it goes at least 8 rounds.... will be a shame if one of them gets caught early with some nasty uppercut!!! Damn.....

CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Most folks I know are having "house parties" where they are splitting the cost..

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Gold Poster

I'm paying for it and having family and friends over. I'm not as excited as I would have been in 2009, but I've always been a boxing fan and I'm genuinely curious about what will happen (I think Mayweather will probably win although I am a Pacquiao fan).

If I really want to see a match I'd pay more than that (I've seen Roy Jones, Shane Mosley, and ODLH fight live). I think the ppvs have been over 50 dollars for a while now, so the promoters really just understand the marketplace.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    will be a shame if one of them gets caught early with some nasty uppercut!!! Damn.....
    I always find it more exciting to see a legit early knockout than a boring twelve round fight. Of course, if it's like Tyson Seldon way back in the 90s where Seldon went down from a punch to the hair, then it's no fun.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

it's only $20 if you split it five ways. My buddy's got a 60" screen in his basement. It would have been even cheaper if we charged wives, parents, and kids but I was overruled on that.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Better to go to a bar and jus pay the entrance fee