Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

Good luck with folks telling you which bathroom you can and can't use, since you support those who put out stupid legislation like that. And Black Chyna's gonna whip Kylie's ass when she turns 18 in a few months...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Default Re: Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    He actually turns my belly inside out. Who the fuck gives a flying sack of shit about him anyway. And now I heard they going to do a reality show going forward with his transition.. LOL Good luck with that!!
    A lot of transgendered people do actually.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    How am I not myself?

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Hey Jenner, may I get drunk with you at your Malibu house?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Hey Bruce/Belinda... Even though you're a Republican, I got your back. Speaking of Republicans though, have you considered changing your party affiliation? You know your current party hates transgender people, right?

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    Hey Bruce/Belinda... Even though you're a Republican, I got your back. Speaking of Republicans though, have you considered changing your party affiliation? You know your current party hates transgender people, right?
    Its interesting that my liberal relatives never speak to me but my conservative relatives have a continuing relationship with me...

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Most if not all of the " Bathroom" regulations are very poorly written and provide no substantive protections for Trans people or others. would you want a guy to throw on a wig and walk in on you or your kid under the premise that he claims to be trans at that particular moment? be truthful. things that change slowly that is well thought out just works better. sure its frustrating but it works better. instead of declaring war with over half the country why not stop being hateful and try to work together. we have bigger problems in this country , think how sharia law works out for Transgender ,Gay's AND Christians. we are all in this together. if you think Republicans stood in the way of civil rights you need a history lesson. good luck to Bruce, I wish him well.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

yay bruce.. i support you

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I am all for Jenner being his/her own person. I will not be wanting to eat that ass, however!!!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    Hi bruce jenner
    your a fucking idiot dont you have anything better to do than flood this board with stupid ass threads and stupid ass responses.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Cute and Dangerous! Junior Poster AdaBlackXXX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adfan View Post
    your a fucking idiot dont you have anything better to do than flood this board with stupid ass threads and stupid ass responses.
    Well said.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.