Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    Most if not all of the " Bathroom" regulations are very poorly written and provide no substantive protections for Trans people or others. would you want a guy to throw on a wig and walk in on you or your kid under the premise that he claims to be trans at that particular moment? be truthful. things that change slowly that is well thought out just works better. sure its frustrating but it works better. instead of declaring war with over half the country why not stop being hateful and try to work together. we have bigger problems in this country , think how sharia law works out for Transgender ,Gay's AND Christians. we are all in this together. if you think Republicans stood in the way of civil rights you need a history lesson. good luck to Bruce, I wish him well.
    The likelihood that someone is going to pretend to be trans to perv it out in the bathroom is far less likely than an actual trans person facing hostility by sticking out like a sore thumb when having to use the restroom of their birth sex. And if someone is really going to deliberately manipulate the intentions of a law, then I doubt even having the law in place is likely to stop them. One of the biggest arguments I read about this issue is that women can be raped by men pretending to be women. Last I checked, rape is still a crime and wouldn't suddenly become permissible with the introduction of such a law.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

so.. who is it
    />???

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Red face Re: Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

In can see Jenner posting own this site & lurking.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

There are more than a few celebs floating around on this site under assumed names. I'd be willing to bet Jim Norton is on here, under what name though, I have no idea. Doesn't really change anything to me. Is she posts photos of herself, there will be someone out there who is into it. If she comments, someone will slag her for it. I gave up on the idea of this site being a supportive place years ago.

That said, if she's reading this. Please, and I beg this for the sake of all humanity, please, just make all of the Kardashians just disappear for like 5 years. Nothing in the news, or on TV, just have them go away, and actually work on something that makes them worthy of being famous. Then, if one of them cures cancer or something, then let them come back. Otherwise, tell the little cum-dumpsters to go away. Please?

6 out of 7 members liked this post.
    Jus wookin puh nub.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    Its interesting that my liberal relatives never speak to me but my conservative relatives have a continuing relationship with me...
    ...and then talk about you behind your back.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

Perhaps Caitlyn is Natina.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow View Post
    ...and then talk about you behind your back.
    I talk about them behind there backs - moot point

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

im so tired of logging on to HA and seeing yet another Caitlyn thread. STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Quote Originally Posted by LI SEAN08 View Post
    im so tired of logging on to HA and seeing yet another Caitlyn thread. STOP IT ALREADY!!!!!
    I wish Caitlyn Jenner all the best with her transition. But I am not worried about her because she's a celebrity. She is likely able to afford the expenses, and as a celebrity she's less likely to face discrimination. I think the stories of people going through that while living on an average (or lower) income are more interesting.