Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

Hi bruce jenner

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Default Re: Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

Sssup?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Bruce jenner has been posting on this site & I think I have a clue who it is

Hi!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Bruce Jenner lifts '20/20' to week's most-watched program

NEW YORK (AP) — Bruce Jenner's much-awaited interview on "20/20" lifted the ABC newsmagazine to the week's top spot last week.

The two-hour broadcast, hosted by Diane Sawyer, centered on Jenner's acknowledgment that he's transitioning into a woman. It was seen by 17.1 million viewers.

But not far beyond this "big event" program was CBS' "The Big Bang Theory," a long-dependable hit that drew 14.6 million to take second place, according to the Nielsen company. It was followed by ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" and the Tuesday edition of NBC's "The Voice."

For the week in prime time, CBS was the champ for the ninth consecutive week, averaging 8.4 million viewers. ABC had 7.4 million viewers, while NBC had 5.5 million, Fox had 3.4 million, Univision had 2.6 million, the CW had 1.6 million, Telemundo had 1.5 million and ION Television had 1.1 million.

TNT was the week's most popular cable network, averaging 2.8 million viewers in prime time. Fox News Channel followed with 1.7 million, and TBS had 1.6 million.

In the evening-news wars, NBC's "Nightly News" lost to ABC for the fourth straight week after years as ratings leader. ABC's "World News Tonight" averaged 8.2 million viewers to 8.1 million for "Nightly News" as that newscast, with Lester Holt filling in, continued to suffer from anchor limbo in the wake of Brian Williams' continuing suspension. "World News Tonight" has logged an 11 percent gain in total viewers over this time last year, while "Nightly" is down 3 percent.

"The CBS Evening News" finished third with 6.8 million viewers last week.

For the week of April 20-26, the top 10 shows, their networks and viewerships: "20/20," ABC, 17.1 million; "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 14.6 million; "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 13.4 million; "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 11.3 million; "Scorpion," CBS, 10.7 million; "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 10.6 million; "Madam Secretary," CBS, 10.5 million; "60 Minutes," CBS, 10.4 million; "NCIS," CBS, 10.194 million; "Survivor," CBS, 10.192 million.

http://www.nielsen.com

http://www.netzero-news.net/news/rea...tched_progr-ap

President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Bruce, no offense, but you don't turn me on, not interested, sorry.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

if belinda jenner is a member here, let's welcome her but at the same time ridicule her for everything those nutjob kardashian girls do.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

He actually turns my belly inside out. Who the fuck gives a flying sack of shit about him anyway. And now I heard they going to do a reality show going forward with his transition.. LOL Good luck with that!!

0 out of 3 members liked this post.
    CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Junior Poster

why would jener be interested in a forum for schmoes?

Junior Poster

...or a forum that cries when a woman completes her transition

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

i wanna wish her luck but im sure shes got bigger problems right now, what with the lawsuit from that traffic accident death?