Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Bernie Sanders for President...

Quote Originally Posted by AshlynCreamher View Post
    Life begins at conception, therefore a blastosphere (embryo) is a human life and just because this human life is in the early development stages, it does not exclude its God giving right to life.

Abortion is murder, period
    Life began only once, about 3.8 billion years ago. The question is, "What claim does a few hundred undifferentiated cells have on the body and future life of the women who carries it?"

Just because each of your cells is a human life and carries the code to an complete person, should be pass a law against biting your cuticles? Should we pass a law against male masturbation (which would of course carry only half the punishment of an abortion since sperm only codes for half a person)?

Blastocysts and fetuses are not persons. If it were up to me, the law would say it's legal to abort any homo sapien up until it has passed third term calculus.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Professional Poster AshlynCreamher's Avatar

Here's the thing, a finger nail will never grow into a human.

Here's the thing, seman on the ground will not fertilize a human egg.

Here's the thing, once we start debating on what 'true human life' is, we got people saying its okay to kill Jews, gypsy and trannies. (In other words we get to deside who gets to live and who gets discarded)

I'd rather respect and defend all life. And yes the death penalty should be abolished. It's the only schedualed death as cold as abortion

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    Life began only once, about 3.8 billion years ago. The question is, "What claim does a few hundred undifferentiated cells have on the body and future life of the women who carries it?"

Just because each of your cells is a human life and carries the code to an complete person, should be pass a law against biting your cuticles? Should we pass a law against male masturbation (which would of course carry only half the punishment of an abortion since sperm only codes for half a person)?

Blastocysts and fetuses are not persons. If it were up to me, the law would say it's legal to abort any homo sapien up until it has passed third term calculus.

Here's the thing, a finger nail will never grow into a human.
    All you have to do is clone it and grow it. We're already seriously talking about growing meat that way in the near future.

Here's the thing, seman on the ground will not fertilize a human egg.
    Why not? As long as the DNA doesn't degrade it can be used to fertilize an egg.

Here's the thing, once we start debating on what 'true human life' is, we got people saying its okay to kill Jews, gypsy and trannies.
    Really? Your going to use the o' slippery slope argument?? Who are the people in the U.S. most in favor of pro-choice? The liberals, right. I hear conservatives dividing people into the worthy and the unworthy, the decent and the indecent, the goods guys and the rapists, the winners and the losers, but I don't hear a lot of pro-choice people speaking in those sorts of terms. Your slippery slope argument just doesn't hold water...perhaps because you've got it on a slope.

As I said, life on Earth began only once. That was about 3.8 billion years ago. So what could one possibly mean by the claim ‘life begins at conception’ ? Perhaps you mean to imply that your life began at conception and that likewise so did mine and everyone else’s. But that’s not a biological claim. It is a claim of ownership. YOUR life began at conception. YOUR story begins there. But does it? Do you remember your conception? Does your mother? In your memory, your story probably doesn’t really begin until you were two years old. Few people have memories that reach back to before than can talk. But you probably have a family who remember you since you were born. You probably have seen your baby pictures. Where does one’s story begin?

In one legal sense the law doesn’t recognize you until you’re born. Only after you’re born are you added to the census. If you were born in the U.S. you are (currently) considered a citizen. If you were conceived in the U.S. but born in Mexico of Mexican citizens then you’re not a U.S. citizen.

If you were conceived but never born, did you have a life? Even a short one?

Would you ban contraceptive devices that prevent the implantation of fertilized eggs?

There are some who imagine the very nanosecond a sperm enters an egg God pokes a soul into the union. Why doesn’t he wait until it undergoes its first division? Perhaps he has needs to wait until the central nervous system is sufficiently developed before he can install a soul and connect it all up with the body. Given the exponential birthrate on this planet, I’m sure God no longer does any of this personally. He probably has an assembly line of angels working around the clock, installing souls into womb-zombies turning them into innocent unborn children.

The things people believe are just crazy. What’s sad is when these beliefs are foisted upon private individuals who are making decisions that will affect their lives for the rest of their lives as well as the lives of their families. Passing a law forcing a women to bring every pregnancy to full term is granting government about the heaviest hand one can imagine.

Your life began when your mother decided to carry you to term and give you birth.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    All you have to do is clone it and grow it. We're already seriously talking about growing meat that way in the near future.

Why not? As long as the DNA doesn't degrade it can be used to fertilize an egg.

Really? Your going to use the o' slippery slope argument?? Who are the people in the U.S. most in favor of pro-choice? The liberals, right. I hear conservatives dividing people into the worthy and the unworthy, the decent and the indecent, the goods guys and the rapists, the winners and the losers, but I don't hear a lot of pro-choice people speaking in those sorts of terms. Your slippery slope argument just doesn't hold water...perhaps because you've got it on a slope.

As I said, life on Earth began only once. That was about 3.8 billion years ago. So what could one possibly mean by the claim ‘life begins at conception’ ? Perhaps you mean to imply that your life began at conception and that likewise so did mine and everyone else’s. But that’s not a biological claim. It is a claim of ownership. YOUR life began at conception. YOUR story begins there. But does it? Do you remember your conception? Does your mother? In your memory, your story probably doesn’t really begin until you were two years old. Few people have memories that reach back to before than can talk. But you probably have a family who remember you since you were born. You probably have seen your baby pictures. Where does one’s story begin?

In one legal sense the law doesn’t recognize you until you’re born. Only after you’re born are you added to the census. If you were born in the U.S. you are (currently) considered a citizen. If you were conceived in the U.S. but born in Mexico of Mexican citizens then you’re not a U.S. citizen.

If you were conceived but never born, did you have a life? Even a short one?

Would you ban contraceptive devices that prevent the implantation of fertilized eggs?

There are some who imagine the very nanosecond a sperm enters an egg God pokes a soul into the union. Why doesn’t he wait until it undergoes its first division? Perhaps he has needs to wait until the central nervous system is sufficiently developed before he can install a soul and connect it all up with the body. Given the exponential birthrate on this planet, I’m sure God no longer does any of this personally. He probably has an assembly line of angels working around the clock, installing souls into womb-zombies turning them into innocent unborn children.

The things people believe are just crazy. What’s sad is when these beliefs are foisted upon private individuals who are making decisions that will affect their lives for the rest of their lives as well as the lives of their families. Passing a law forcing a women to bring every pregnancy to full term is granting government about the heaviest hand one can imagine.

Your life began when your mother decided to carry you to term and give you birth.

I'm not talking about the law, or some imagined god I'm talking about reality. this is not about some immigration policy this is about life and death.

and the fact is your words are proving my point, whether life began 3 point sumthin billion years ago, or when a sperm enters a egg, or after the first division of the embryo, or some nano second afterward or 100 point something billion years ago, or yesterday these are truths that we do not know, because you or I do not to clearly remember or know when our personal lives began.

"truth is that which matches reality exactly" - we do not know the truth, we can only approximate.

what I'm saying, what you are not responding too, is that we can either respect life, giving it the benefit of the doubt, or make broad assumption's, that we have the wisdom to choose life or death for others, or likewise allowing others to make that choice without speaking against it.

when you speak of slippery slopes, again I agree with you. because when we seek to define life vs tissue, vs worthy life, vs a life to be destroyed we are on the slippery slope of validating the murder of others not like us.

I'd like to know your feelings on the death penalty, do you think its okay for the state to schedule your murder?

responding to your other question: if I were conceived yet not born, of course I would have had a life - life is a continuum, which we are all apart of, exercising our Free will to choose with-in-it. some choose light, and life, some choose death, darkness.

as to your question about banning contraceptives: I would remind you that the contraceptives that always works is for a man to not insert his penis into a vagina, because when that happens its a mistake WHEN A CHILD IS NOT CONCEIVED. ofcourse the best contraceptives is to land a thermo nuclear device over a given population as you will kill uncounted thousands of future generation's. just like placing Planned Parenthood within poor communities, it has the same effect

I think about the rivers we dig so later we can build bridges across them, and I say to my self, why dig the river in the first place. because if it was your sorry ass or mine hanging out of my mother's vagina about to have our brains sucked out, I would defend you and your life as much as my own, or my adopted child.

so my final question to you is: please define good and evil without any morals attached, because I'd really like to know.

oh and BTW, in regard to what God cares about, the creator of all that is or will ever be, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about you or me. so its up to us to stand to gather, and defend our right to be.

this is not about some immigration policy this is about life and death.
    Not it isn't. That simply the way you wish to frame it. Conception IS NOT the beginning of life.

we do not know
    We do know. Biological life began 3.8 billion years ago. Where your personal life begins is not a matter of fact. It depends on where you choose to begin the story.

what I'm saying, what you are not responding too, is that we can either respect life, giving it the benefit of the doubt, or make broad assumption's, that we have the wisdom to choose life or death for others, or likewise allowing others to make that choice without speaking against it.
    The broad assumption is that a women who has to make a decision you will never have to make should be forced in every instance to follow your vague notion of what constitutes respect for life. This show very little respect for the woman's freedom to make choices about her own body or her own life.

I'd like to know your feelings on the death penalty, do you think its okay for the state to schedule your murder?
    Murder, no. Execute, perhaps. In the U.S. we are the state. The the question here is, "Do you think its okay for body of people who have been given by the general populace the authority to find a criminal guilty and sentence him (or her) to capital punishment?" I am not philosophically opposed to capital punishment. In practice, I am against it because in the U.S. it has been and continues to be abused. For myself, I can't imagine anything worse than life in prison without hope for parole. Put me to death, please.

if I were conceived yet not born, of course I would have had a life - life is a continuum, which we are all apart of, exercising our Free will to choose with-in-it. some choose light, and life, some choose death, darkness.
    So you had free-will in the womb. At what point and to do what? You didn't even have a consciousness until you had a central nervous system sufficiently developed to support one.

I would remind you that the contraceptives that always works is for a man to not insert his penis into a vagina, because when that happens its a mistake WHEN A CHILD IS NOT CONCEIVED. ofcourse the best contraceptives is to land a thermo nuclear device over a given population as you will kill uncounted thousands of future generation's. just like placing Planned Parenthood within poor communities, it has the same effect
    Now you're just talking crazy. That's the best contraceptive you can think of?! So are you for the heavy hand of the government taking away all forms of contraception except abstinence and nuclear extermination? How are you a conservative??

so my final question to you is: please define good and evil without any morals attached, because I'd really like to know.
    I'm not sure why you assigned me this exercise, but I would say Good is the label we attach to things we value. Evil is the label we attach to things we abhor. We don't always agree what we should value and we often abhor things we fear and simply don't understand.

oh and BTW, in regard to what God cares about, the creator of all that is or will ever be, I don't think he gives a rat's ass about you or me.
    Good. So God doesn't give a rats ass about fetuses either. It's up to us to decide what we should value: the claim we imagine an blastosphere has over a woman's life, or the freedom of the woman to decide whether she wants to carry it term. You seem to agree there is no absolute answer to this question:you seem to be saying that we get to decide. Our difference is: you want to decide yourself for everyone, and I would prefer each woman answer the question on her own when she needs to.

I'm Conservative? who says I'm Conservative? I'm AshlynCreamher Motha Fuck'n Creamher, I'm not a conservative, I'm a tranny!

perhaps you've never been deposed by a group of lawyers setting in a conference room for 8 hours. so I'm here to tell you that your answers to my questions are nonresponsive.

I'm going to skip to the end because I'm making dinner for my family, its a school night, so I have to go. the answer to the question about defining good and evil without morals attached is so simple if you just think about the question with a open mind.

that which increases entropy is inherently evil, that which decreases it; is good. human life needs stability, like the goldilocks zone and all that shit, remember?

while I will defend your right to life, to existence, you seem to be unwilling to do the same for others, because no matter how you talk shit, each of us started as a egg and a seed.

so you go on and choose who lives and who dies, as for me i reject your lies. I remain steadfast in that all lives matter, even in the poor neighborhoods. and even to that poor sorry ass half-born about to have his/her brains sucked-out - that person matters and so do you.

don't fear what we can accomplish together.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Life begins at conception, therefore a blastosphere (embryo) is a human life and just because this human life is in the early development stages, it does not exclude its God giving right to life.

Abortion is murder, period
    Why do the same people who claim that 'Life begins at conception' show such contempt for it once it has been born? Life begins at conception, it ends in a field in Vietnam, or a bombed out home in Baghdad. War is murder, period.

I'm Conservative? who says I'm Conservative?
    I read your posts.

I'm here to tell you that your answers to my questions are nonresponsive.
    I've been quite responsive. Apparently I haven't responded in the way you would've liked.

that which increases entropy is inherently evil, that which decreases it; is good. human life needs stability, like the goldilocks zone and all that shit, remember?
    Good to know, except every process increases entropy...it's the second law of thermodynamics. The trick is to advantage one region with a decrease of entropy to the disadvantage another with an even greater increase in entropy...which sounds positively evil

so you go on and choose who lives and who dies,
    I am very unlikely to ever make such a choice, since I'll never be pregnant. My desire is to leave each such choice to the person who is in the best position to make a sound decision. Your desire is to make the choice for everyone.

Goodnight, Ashlyn. Have a nice evening.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

I can't begin to imagine what the cost of living (i.e. taxes) would be in California if Bernie was President.

Just waiting for Biden to make it official....

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Unfortunately, I believe Biden would be an extension of Obama and Deval Patrick would be his running mate.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.