Ok so I met this very very VERY attractive CD off of CL, I had been wanting to meet with her for a while. She has such an amazing ass and she's gorgeous, after some charming emails she agreed too meet and Gave the hotel, once I got there she called me to five the room number ( at that moment I was using some mouth wash, almost choked lol) got to her room and she was as hot as I expected. Black panties, knee high stockings, purple corset, nice long hair and that ass...made me wanna drop to me knees and pray. We started making out, I pulled her close and she commented on his big I was
"Omg I can't wait to see that cock" ( km a cocky Bayard sometimes so it felt good too have my ego stroked) I layed her down on the bed and started looking and sucking her nipples and kissing her neck as she wrapped her legs around me. It was so passionate which is just the wet I like it. We switched and I layed down, she straddled me in 69 and started sucking me while I rimmed her good. She was a champ sucked me nice and sloppy. I'm usually not that into running but she just had such a nice fat ass I couldn't help myself. After they I put on a condom and she slowly sat on my cock cowgirl style, it was easier for her to take that way, she rode me with my dick deep inside so hot. Then once she felt used to it We switched to missionary. I was pounding her hard and she wa loving it, she kept grabbing my hips making me fuck her deeper and deeper, the whole time we were talking dirty to each other. I told her I was about too cum and she squeezed down into my dick and begged me too fill her up....I had one of the biggest orgasms I've ever experienced in my life. It was amazing. She wouldn't let me pull out of her, she just held me in while my cock twitched and throbbed. It was so passionate
I can't wait to see her again.