Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Tbh when it come's to "Us Guy'z" from the real 1's to D.L's,We Get Called/Being L

Just an observation-There are so many posts, in so many threads, where the poster says - "I would not suck or fuck a hairy man". It almost seems like "hairy" is the operative word...not "man".

So then, what about a clean shaved man?
    Would it help if he were somewhat effeminate, as opposed to Mr.Clean...who might be gay but definitely not effeminate....lol.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Tbh when it come's to "Us Guy'z" from the real 1's to D.L's,We Get Called/Being L

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    I've never dated a guy. Know why? They want me to fuck them in the ass. I tell them I'm strictly a bottom when it comes to guys and they lose interest. Taking dick in the ass is still taking dick in the ass, regardless if it's from a tgirl or a dude.

But there's also those admirers that always sees transwomen as just WOMEN

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    Just an observation-There are so many posts, in so many threads, where the poster says - "I would not suck or fuck a hairy man". It almost seems like "hairy" is the operative word...not "man".

So then, what about a clean shaved man?
    Would it help if he were somewhat effeminate, as opposed to Mr.Clean...who might be gay but definitely not effeminate....lol.
    Just an observation-most gay men are very jealous of pretty ts girls because they can pull straight good looking guys

Cute and Dangerous! Junior Poster AdaBlackXXX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by topboy View Post
    I must admit, you're right about that, you are not 100% straight if you're into tgirls even if you're a top like me but there are "levels" to this shit, the bottom line is: If you're a cock bandit, size queen, power bottom then you fall into the category of being called those degrading names but if you're a top who see and treat those tgirls as women then you are more perceived to be"straight".
    Levels? Um no. It's pretty simple. Penis + Penis = Gay. There is no way around it. We are all homosexuals here.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBlackXXX View Post
    Levels? Um no. It's pretty simple. Penis + Penis = Gay. There is no way around it. We are all homosexuals here.
    Wrong! If that's the case then you clearly don't want to be seen as a woman.

And that's why there will never be a straightforward answer to this question, nobody can ever agree on a simple answer...

Last edited by Laphroaig; 08-02-2015 at 10:52 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

People just need to stop worrying. I find attractive, who I find attractive.

This includes her
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	864444

And her
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1043574181.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	355.8 KB 
ID:	864448

I also enjoy vaginal sex, giving and receiving blowjobs and giving and receiving anal (be it finger or cock)

And people are welcome to label me as gay, straight, bi or whatever for that. I have no idea which label fits best and I already stopped caring some time ago.

However, I would've definitely regretted missing out on some of my experiences, just because I was worried about those labels.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

How nice of you to label everyone. It seems ironic coming from a trans woman, but there it is. Not to mention that penis + penis + desire for vagina = bi. And penis + penis + boobs = fun.

So. Yeah.

~BB~