Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: How to Add Images on the New Site

Quote Originally Posted by hardiron4u View Post
    The prior version had the icon and you could click on 'User CP'...then go to the left side of the menu - all the way at the bottom for 'Post Ratings'. This doesn't appear in the settings on the new version as far as I can see.

I asked in another thread if the "Post Ratings" feature would be restored. Russ replied that he was working on it and that it would be, but nothing yet. Otherwise, the page seems to me to be exactly the same.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

Welcome to the era of intelligent shit. The shit appears to be even more intelligent than the engineers that use it to build piles out of it... Oh wait, what is the actual meaning of "engineer" nowadays???

REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

Bug Hunter and Fixer-Upper Rookie Poster

The prior version had the icon and you could click on 'User CP'...then go to the left side of the menu - all the way at the bottom for 'Post Ratings'. This doesn't appear in the settings on the new version as far as I can see.
    This can now be found under the About Me section of your profile - it shows your total votes also how many liked and disliked votes you've received.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    This can now be found under the About Me section of your profile - it shows your total votes also how many liked and disliked votes you've received.

I see that, but what he and I were referring to was a feature on the old version called "Post Ratings." It was on the left side of the User CP under the link for "Attachments." We could see a list of the last 50 ratings we received, which member gave the rating, which post was rated, and whether it was a good or bad rating. That's what we're looking for.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    I see that, but what he and I were referring to was a feature on the old version called "Post Ratings." It was on the left side of the User CP under the link for "Attachments." We could see a list of the last 50 ratings we received, which member gave the rating, which post was rated, and whether it was a good or bad rating. That's what we're looking for.
    I'm not sure we're going to put that feature back. Will see if it's simple enough to do - otherwise skip it.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster hardiron4u's Avatar

My first question about the size of images seems to vary. The majority of images are thumbnail but in some case full size images appear. The following posts on show full size images:

Sexy nylon/stocking trannies Post #1603
    Favorite Pic Of The Day!! Post #6873
    Asses that I want to lick Post #1085
    rear dick shots Post #1669

There must be a setting were the images can be uploaded in their full size!

My first question about the size of images seems to vary. The majority of images are thumbnail but in some case full size images appear. The following posts on show full size images:

Sexy nylon/stocking trannies Post #1603
    Favorite Pic Of The Day!! Post #6873
    Asses that I want to lick Post #1085
    rear dick shots Post #1669

There must be a setting were the images can be uploaded in their full size!

If you upload an image it will show as a thumb. This makes for better display and faster page shows. If you want to open a thumb click on it. If you want to see the image in the size it was uploaded click on it again.

Senior Member Platinum Poster hardiron4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    If you upload an image it will show as a thumb. This makes for better display and faster page shows. If you want to open a thumb click on it. If you want to see the image in the size it was uploaded click on it again.
    Thanks for your reply. I now know how to enlarge. My question goes to why are the post I listed in full size and not thumbnails. I was just curious why some post show the larger full size image. Is this just a quirk in the new version? My only comment is that the thumbnail images are rather small whereas a slightly larger image would be preferable while still keep the better display and fast page views.

Thanks for your reply. I now know how to enlarge. My question goes to why are the post I listed in full size and not thumbnails. I was just curious why some post show the larger full size image. Is this just a quirk in the new version? My only comment is that the thumbnail images are rather small whereas a slightly larger image would be preferable while still keep the better display and fast page views.
    They may be old posts, or links to content.

Bug Hunter and Fixer-Upper Rookie Poster

Yeah they'll be linked images, hosted elsewhere. Got to be careful of tripping hotlinking rules if you do this from a location that isn't yours.

The older images were all reprocessed and are on the new thumbnail system.