Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: The Strange Story of Veronica Bolina

At least the old lady will recover.

Veronica will be a long long time in jail. Life ruined in a moment, when because of cracp, you snap and see satan...

Btw, is she 25 or 35?

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Only 23 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhonq View Post
    At least the old lady will recover.

Veronica will be a long long time in jail. Life ruined in a moment, when because of cracp, you snap and see satan...

Btw, is she 25 or 35?
    Not to mention the rape that goes on in brasilian prisons i guess...she will be having hard time for sure... i try to give myself in her situation (especially as trans women) and i think i would not survive this. But we are seiing this case as her fans, in reality she desirves this, thought it was just a moment mistake a lot of people could make, especially if you are builed probably daily.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

There's a weird type of fan worship and reality disconnect that happens when obsessive types read negative shit about someone they find attractive. Look at the young girls that refuse to believe the Boston Bomber - Tsarnaev - was guilty of his crimes, regardless of the monumental amount of evidence against him, simply because they find him 'cute'.
    Also, look at some of the posters on this site that are 'true' white knights. I know that term gets thrown around a lot in arguments, to the point that it has almost lost its true meaning, but there are dudes here who would roast a guy alive for some of his political views or comments that are found offensive...but the minute a woman says the same thing, they are called 'a little minx' or comments such as that. There are dudes on this site who go out of their way to thank a girl for a comment that is neither helpful, clever, or insightful in any way possible in a thread, but hey, she's a transsexual, so she's a goddess. She may have the I.Q. of a dust bunny, but her comments are artful brilliance to the admirer.
    This bitch brutally beat an old woman and maimed an officer by literally biting half his ear off and people are very concerned about 'her'.
    I could understand that reaction in a personal friend or someone that really knows her...but not someone who simply jerks off to her pictures

13 out of 13 members liked this post.
    Last edited by fred41; 04-20-2015 at 02:14 AM.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    There's a weird type of fan worship and reality disconnect that happens when obsessive types read negative shit about someone they find attractive. Look at the young girls that refuse to believe the Boston Bomber - Tsarnaev - was guilty of his crimes, regardless of the monumental amount of evidence against him, simply because they find him 'cute'.
    Also, look at some of the posters on this site that are 'true' white knights. I know that term gets thrown around a lot in arguments, to the point that it has almost lost its true meaning, but there are dudes here who would roast a guy alive for some of his political views or comments that are found offensive...but the minute a woman says the same thing, they are called 'a little minx' or comments such as that. There are dudes on this site who go out of their way to thank a girl for a comment that is neither helpful, clever, or insightful in any way possible in a thread, but hey, she's a transsexual, so she's a goddess. She may have the I.Q. of a dust bunny, but her comments are artful brilliance to the admirer.
    This bitch brutally beat an old woman and maimed an officer by literally biting half his ear off and people are very concerned about 'her'.
    I could understand that reaction in a personal friend or someone that really knows her...but not someone who simply jerks off to her pictures
    Lot of truth here....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    How much you got? Send it directly to me and I'll make sure that happens.
    I have $10K to contribute to the free Veronica Bolina fund but I'm not giving it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Lot of truth here....
    Agreed.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Oh dear, just as bad.
    If she's a transgender woman then of course she should go into a female prison. There are plenty of masculine type females, trans or otherwise.
    So she has fake tits, it gives her right to ask for a female prison, but she isn't taking any hormones for her transition and she has a massive dick which will give the law makers rule against her and throw her in a male prison, and i am pretty sure she is taking body enhancing steroids for her body building which also increase testosterone, not so female like IMO.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtuck View Post
    I have $10K to contribute to the free Veronica Bolina fund but I'm not giving it to you.
    Why not? I'll make sure I'll only spend it on good cigars and wine, while I'm in Brasil on a fact-finding mission.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Got tired of all the comments on Facebook about the transphobia going on here - so wrote a more informative blog post for those interested.
    http://grooby.com/groobysteven/uncat...ansphobia.html

6 out of 6 members liked this post.