Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Default Re: The Strange Story of Veronica Bolina

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    As Christian and Louie both mentioned the real Veronica is very sweet, nice and very laid back so it was the drugs it seems.
    This makes sense if you don't think personal responsibility exists. Also violent behavior isn't really inherent to any drug, and if she can't handle herself properly while on drugs, be it meth, coke, h, or mere alcohol, she should recognize that and stop using them.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Some new details on this tragic story included in two news links below. I pasted raw GoogleTranslate output (from Portuguese) so it reads oddly. Se você fala Português por favor, corrija . Obrigado. Hopefully the representing attorneys will publish crowd funding donation links for the injured.
    ============

http://www.folhavitoria.com.br/polic...gia-negra.html

Google Translate Output (Un-Edited):

Transsexual says hit elderly because it would have made " black magic "

Veronica has admitted to using the older of the cane to hit and also broke the furniture in the house . She said she seemed to be possessed at the time of the crime

After booting of the ear of a policeman in a police station in Sao Paulo, the transvestite Veronica Bolina, in testimony to the Civil Police, told why he assaulted the elderly. The accused said he was cleaning the apartment when he felt a bad smell. She believes that the neighbor, an elderly 73, had done "voodoo or black magic work" against it.

Veronica said she picked up the two stations through which it passed and says he is sorry for his crimes. She was arrested on 10 April after assaulting three neighboring in a flat where he lived in Bela Vista, downtown São Paulo.

In testimony registry contains the following statement: "Not knowing justify it, he went to the house of [old name] and abruptly entered the room starting an aggression without control, and says that even though uncontrolled, with no certainly did not intend to kill her but beat her. " Veronica has admitted to using the older of the cane to hit and also broke the furniture in the house, but that seemed to be "possessed".

After a few minutes of aggression, the transvestite left the victim's home and began to fight with another transvestite, known as Beatriz, who lives on the same floor. Beatriz said that listening to a talk in the hallway that lasted a few minutes. Output for an appointment, call the elevator and saw that Veronica was in the old woman's apartment.

"When I saw Veronica inside the apartment, I was about to go down and profit to warn the ordinance. Did not mean to get involved in the fight, but Veronica saw me and came into the hall to take my phone out of fear that I call the police. That's when we started to fight until I managed to escape down the stairs and warn the ordinance.

Between the time that Beatrice came down and the police arrived, Veronica would have returned to the flat of the elderly, which broke down the door to kicks and returned to beat her. She dragged her to the apartment of another neighbor, who was also assaulted.

According to investigation, the police arrived and managed to calm her down so that was conducted after 78 DP Gardens. Police said he had to "use force" already in the DP because Veronica had attacked the police. She was taken to after the 2nd DP, which tore off the ear of a jailer and then was attacked by him.

Like Veronica, Beatriz also makes program and meets in the building. She claims that the colleague had a strange behavior in a supermarket, days before the attacks, and blames the crack by the imbalance.

Veronica's mother withdrew her things from the apartment and handed over the property. A transvestite is in the Provisional Detention Center (CDP) of Pinheiros in a wing designed to transvestites. She was charged with attempted murder of the elderly, qualified damage, contempt, resistance and personal injury, and attempted murder for the attack against the jailer.

The Secretariat of Public Security (SSP) reported that it was also open a process to determine the conduct of police and aggression against Veronica. In his testimony, the accused also says he was assaulted inside the two police stations and at the hospital by the military that led. It confirms that masturbated in the cell on the 2nd DP, which led the jailer to come to remove it from there. It guarantees "that for any crime he intended to kill and're sorry, want to return to your normal life."
    http://noticias.r7.com/sao-paulo/exc...acias-27042015

Google Translate Output (Un-Edited):

Exclusive : transvestite Veronica clashed with police in two precincts

Jailer tried to protect her from prisoners and the two ended up in " street fight " , says delegate

Photo 1 caption:
    Police of the 2nd Police District of Bom Retiro in the center of SP, injured after clash with transvestite Veronica Bolina

Photo 2 caption:
    Photo drew attention of entities connected to human rights

The transvestite Veronica Bolina took civilian and military police officers in two police stations, according to the survey of the case to which the R7 had access exclusively. The first occurrence was recorded in the 78 th Police District, the Garden, and the second on the 2nd DP, Bom Retiro in São Paulo.

According to the first police report, "the police found the accused [Veronica] in the hallway of the apartment, naked and very exalted. Given the scenario, the accused was captured and when it was presented in this unit again was lifted, uttering curses against the military and police against them investing violently, requiring the use of physical force to be contained and immobilized. " The document was signed by the delegate Rafael Francisco Marcondes de Moraes.

Veronica was transferred to the 2nd DP by GOE (Special Operations Group) to await the weekend to be taken to a prison. According to the survey, Veronica masturbating in front of other prisoners in the jail and used the phrase "I will stamp" which in slang means spending AIDS. She was taken to another cell, known as safe and returned to expose the penis, which would have annoyed the prisoners who wanted to attack her. According to police, the jailer entered the place and take Veronica and make the reorganization of detainees.

"I opened the door and she said she was going to kill me," says elderly assaulted by transvestite in Sao Paulo

At this time, Veronica bit off the ear of the police. The survey says that the transvestite was attacked by the police and arrested. Another jailer fired three times into the air to disperse the fight and entered the cell to remove the colleague and also ended up injured.

The delegate Luiz Roberto Hellmeister said the jailer must enter the cell without weapon or any object and he came to protect Veronica to be assaulted by the prisoners.

- In 38 years I have police, never seen anything like this. The jailer saved twice Veronica to be beaten and eventually he target. He was in a cell alone when she yanked his ear. There was punch and kick around, even a street fight. What did he do? To stay crouched waiting for her to snatch the other? I will not say he's wrong. Only defended himself. So much that I even called the internal affairs soon after. Nobody tortured Veronica here.

Hellmeister also states that there is an exclusive cell for transsexuals in police stations, so no part of it the decision to separate Veronica from other prisoners.

- My station is transit. Prisoners spend one, two days here to go to the prison. She had to stay in a cell with other men.

The survey also says Veronica refused to return the ear of the jailer and that was more than an hour with her in the mouth. It only took the hospital. The jailer had surgery, but the torn part

Veronica was arrested after assaulting three neighboring the flat where he lived in Bela Vista . In his testimony , said that targeted Laura , 73 , and who believed that the elderly had done a black magic ritual against it because of a bad smell coming out of the apartment.

The travesty was charged with attempted murder of Laura , qualified damage , contempt , resistance and personal injury , and attempted murder for the attack against the jailer . Veronica is in the CDP ( Provisional Detention Center ) of Pines, the ward intended for transvestites.

Several organizations that defend human rights and LGBT sought the police station to know Veronica's situation. The transvestite reached record an audio who denied being tortured . The SSP ( Public Security Bureau ) confirmed that the aggression against Veronica

Junior Member Rookie Poster

http://cocaine.org/psychosis/

Psychosis, often drug induced such as cocaine psychosis, can and will cause an individual to act irrationally, to lash out and to be otherwise seemingly out of control.
    Cocaine Psychosis Symptoms
    The symptoms of cocaine psychosis range. Most of the time, symptoms include:
    •hallucinations
    •extreme paranoia and anxiety
    •extreme auspiciousness
    •delusions
    •violent behaviors
    •anger
    •suicide
    •homicide or being involved in killing someone
    •irritability
    •impatience
    •edginess
    •delirium

After reading all of the news articles, and reading the opinions of people who have had first hand experience with this person, I am not at all surprised. In NYC alone, of all the girls I have come across, idiotic and aggressive behavior, along with heavy drug usage is so common. It's bullshit like this that makes it difficult for me to be friends with any transwomen. After reading that blog, if this Veronica character was doing all these shenanigans like masturbating in holding cell, then she definitely belonged in a men's prison.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

What is her Instagram id?

Any news about what's going on with Veronica Bolina? Havent really heard anything new.

Rookie Poster

shame, she was super sexy !

Senior Member Junior Poster

If its true, I cant defend her. She was already wrong from the beginning

dammmmmmmm I remember I put up a thread on her cause I liked her a lot, and Grooby hit me with the news. DAmmmmmmmmmmmm this is bananas! The police period is out of control

1. Caucasian cop killed a pregnant African American woman and her child, smoked a cigarette, right after thinking it was ok to put her in the car like she did. the Cop got 36 months in jail, that's a slap on the wrist she already did most of it. How the hell you get 36 months for killing someone? I hope the family sue for negligence. make her life a living hell

2. Young football player just got shot by a Caucasian cop and the African American was unarmed.

3. Caucasian cop kills African American female just for a traffic stop of her not putting on a fucking signal. She goes to jail then end up dead. They claim she committed suicide,that's false because of the evidence. so to me he killed her!

4. Caucasian cop kills Caucasian young man for a routine, not using signal , this was out of control.

Hell they would kick me out of HA if I used the long list that I can put up.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Is there any update on her sentance? We know she is guilty but what was the outcome in court?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.