Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: The Strange Story of Veronica Bolina

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    Jesus Fucking Christ man. How does not saying a trans woman is guilty of a crime equate to being taken advantage of financially by a trans woman? Better think that one through again.

All I said is that I'm not willing to say she is guilty because an article in the paper said so. Remember Michael Brown? The cop that shot him was tried and publicly convicted because of the press. But once the facts came out, Michael Brown changed from a victim to a perpetrator pretty damn quick.

Yes I am a fan of Veronica and she looked pretty beat up in the pictures I saw of her. So I'm not willing to say she is guilty just because the news media said so. If you have more facts than the rest of us do, then spit it out.
    Because the fucking facts came from Damazo for me, not from some news paper, as I reported. He is someone who is on the ground there, knows the girls, knows Veronica and her friends very well - and he give me the details, not just from the paper. Your cock-hunger, gets the better of you by going against all reports on this, crying and bleating out that it's not her fault.
    It's sad that it's came to this for some people and bringing up Michael Brown as a support of your "theory" just shows how much.

8 out of 8 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

She bit the ear and kept the piece in her mouth for an hour? I mean she behaved like a caged animal and that's where she deserves to stay locked up in a cage!! No one seems to ask about the old lady in a coma it's disgusting..

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Because the fucking facts came from Damazo for me, not from some news paper, as I reported. He is someone who is on the ground there, knows the girls, knows Veronica and her friends very well - and he give me the details, not just from the paper. You're cock-hunger, gets the better of you by going against all reports on this, crying and bleating out that it's not her fault.
    It's sad that it's came to this for some people and bringing up Michael Brown as a support of your "theory" just shows how much.
    thank you for this comment.

i cant believe thats her... fuck.. how they fucked her up... disturbing

Professional Poster Louie Damazo's Avatar

You guys think we like post it ? I indicate her for T E A . Thats not only because she is amazing actress but because always had awesome behaviour, several fans and sharpen talent for XXX.

No idea why she start use crack but now we see what happens when u mix steroids with this horrible drug. Broke my heart all this situation

One day before all this shit explode i got several CRAZY NUTS INSANE voice messages from her that i couldnt believe. She was agressive talking things impossible understand. Its a sad moment but i cant ignore that real victim is the old lady in hospital. She is the real victim here

11 out of 11 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Louie Damazo's Avatar

Every newspaper in Brasil is posting this sad history and i see many ts talking about transfobia. I m sure but i cant accept it as excuse for all kinda shit a ts does. If we can help Bolina we ll but everyone need answer for what to do. I did all pictures those newspapers are using and break my heart see how bad she is. What we cant forget is that she smoke crack because she wanna do it and need answer for it. I m fucking sad but if we want justice to us need offer justice for the others even when it brings a terrible sentence for someone we like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veronica1_1.jpg 
Views:	1167 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	833409

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Louie Damazo; 04-16-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Rookie Poster

So sad about all of this...

What's the latest on the old lady? Does she have e chance to live?

I can NOT believe Veronica did this.. On week ago i was asking here about her jesus stuff on instagram - http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...=1#post1593663

Every day i was watching her workout videos and she seemed "ok", focused on the arnold stuff at the end of may. Guess you can't get the real state of mind of a person from instagram...

I was hoping all the hard work in the gym would translate into some nice shoots. Now it's all over....

Hope that old lady recovers.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Louie are the papers feeling sorry for Veronica for the police beating her? Or are they saying the truth that she almost killed a old lady and also was chewing the ear of a police man for one hour in her mouth? Because for me she behaved like a wild animal and that animal needs to be in a cage

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Let me get this straight...she was in transition from male to female...yet she was using anabolic steroids!?

WTF. What a confused individual.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Let me get this straight...she was in transition from male to female...yet she was using anabolic steroids!?

WTF. What a confused individual.
    What is there confusing? Some women want to have muscles... anyway, this thread should be renamed into "The sad story of Veronica".

1 out of 2 members liked this post.