Default Re: The Strange Story of Veronica Bolina

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    Lot of truth here....
    Completely agree

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Got tired of all the comments on Facebook about the transphobia going on here - so wrote a more informative blog post for those interested.
    http://grooby.com/groobysteven/uncat...ansphobia.html
    Thanks Mr.Grooby for clarifying about what happened,And for the Very Informative Blog.

Last edited by knighthawk; 04-20-2015 at 04:47 PM.

It is true she should be punished for her possible manslaughter and mutilation, no doubt about that.

But as always, there are more sides to a story and this did not happen in her full conscious state, I'm sure of that.
    In my opinion revenge is the worst of all human emotions as compassion is the best and therefore I think no one cannot feel anything other than sorry for her.
    I cannot possibly imagine the horror of a life she has ahead being in some kind of prison where she is about to be mentally and psysically abused regularly. ......... I'm speechless.

--- freedom of speech does not mean freedom to insult ---

Quote Originally Posted by zodiac View Post
    It is true she should be punished for her possible manslaughter and mutilation, no doubt about that.

But as always, there are more sides to a story and this did not happen in her full conscious state, I'm sure of that.
    In my opinion revenge is the worst of all human emotions as compassion is the best and therefore I think no one cannot feel anything other than sorry for her.
    I cannot possibly imagine the horror of a life she has ahead being in some kind of prison where she is about to be mentally and psysically abused regularly. ......... I'm speechless.
    I'm sorry, are you a close friend of hers? Then perhaps you can share some input as to what she's really like. Is this aberrational behavior for her? Is she always violent, sometimes violent, never violent...shows occasional violent tendencies...does she have a criminal history of any type?

you said this did not happen in her full conscious state and that you are sure of that. What about her past, that you know of, do you base that comment on?

Last edited by fred41; 04-21-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Sounds like the crazy phone calls the day before were a desperate cry for help masked as aggression but what is the right response in a case like that? It was a dangerous situation but how does one know for sure? You have to be firm and not enable addicts since the moment of clarity must come from with-in. In prison she will probably focus on religion even more. On a side note I am amazed at how relaxed she and everyone else was while working out at the gym (link to videos below). All in all seems like wonderful accepting crowds there. Amazing society.

http://yooying.com/vevebolina

Professional Poster

Why is everyone assuming she will go to prison? Even in the USA, people do not go to prison for her crimes. Certainly, it's not guaranteed.

Revenge has nothing to do with the deserving thrashing she received. Hope this helps.

Those who anger you control you

I Love music, any kind of music ~ The O'Jays

Member Rookie Poster

Lol, had no idea revenge was an emotion.

Junior Poster

How do we know she was taking steroids?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by celestefan1 View Post
    How do we know she was taking steroids?
    Because we know people, who know her well. We wouldn't have stated it otherwise.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.