Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Alexia Acosta and Gia in The Life Movie. A clip from YouTube

I was wondering has anybody checked out this movie called The Life featuring Alexia Acosta and Gia? I think the plot of the moive is there's a serial tranny killer.. Well anyway here's a link on youtube; if so where can you rent or buy the movie; I take that they're going for a low budget mainstream flick here. I wonder if it's in like BlockBuster or some of the other mainstream video stores?

Rookie Poster

The movie was made in 2001 ...

The second trailer isn't censored and you can see Gia's cock as she crosses her legs, in a kind of basic instinct scene ...

I have never seen the movie, but I really love this scene !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alx
    The movie was made in 2001 ...

The second trailer isn't censored and you can see Gia's cock as she crosses her legs, in a kind of basic instinct scene ...

I have never seen the movie, but I really love this scene :shock: !!!!
    I don't know about the movie, but Gia looked good!

Is this a movie movie or a feature like you would see by vivid or digital playground?

Junior Poster

I'm sorry but that movie looks awful

I don't think its real. It looks like clips from bad movies edited together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiff_in_a_Skirt
    I did notice some big-name character actors in there, but some of that could have been stock footage or their first big break. Though the docu-comedy Wizard of Speed and Time featured the then-rising star Phillip Michael Thomas (Miami Vice) as one of the cops, the film had actually been in progress for a couple of years before MV hit the air, making it one of his first appearances before making it big. Most people that see it think he made a post-MV walk-on role, because WoS&T took so long to hit the streets ("Five years in the making, five days in theatres!").

As for the quality, you just can't tell where an indy will go. I thought Clerks sucked, but it spawned a film series and character empire for Kevin "Silent Bob" Smith and they've just released Clerks II. In color!!

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tiff_in_a_Skirt
    It looks to me like there are clips from Nicholas Cage's Gone In 60 sec.
    chase scenes and maybe Indecent Proposal; where she is rolling in bed with all the cash.

As the rain meets the eye the cleansing begins, but most importantly it exposes reflections of yourself and your latent greatness.

5 Star Poster

Questions:
    How could the obviously cheesy narrator's voice make it past the film makers?
    Why can't thugs with machine guns ever hit anything besides giant panes of glass?
    And a real question - does the audio and video get out of sync for most youtube clips for anyone besides me? The explicit trailer actually held together on my computer, but that's rare. Plus the pixels look like there's about an eight of an inch square. I'll be interested in seeing whether that improves when I get a new Mac later this year.

Professional Poster

Wow hot stuff!!