Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Re: Those US Police killers again!

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    Hi Buttslinger. I enjoyed many of your posts here and I hope you continue to post, but racism against black people isn't the result of black people refusing to assimilate. Racism itself stands in the way of assimilation for everyone.
    I agree with bf here, buttslinger. I like some of your posts but you're being an ass here asking black people to melt into this society, as if they haven't been trying for about 400 years.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

So the thread got moved to a less visited place - so be it.

Buttslinger is right - blacks should "melt into society", the guy should have faced the cop, looked more aggressive and always be aware of some do-gooder taking a video.

For Americans, the above is sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    I agree with bf here, buttslinger. I like some of your posts but you're being an ass here asking black people to melt into this society, as if they haven't been trying for about 400 years.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Senior Member Platinum Poster

150 years ago today, at the Court House in Appomatox, Virginia, Robert E. Lee surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant. 750,000 dead, and the rest is history.

Senior Member Silver Poster

I was going to post in Stavros's nuclear Middle East post that there was a time in 1945 when White America really could have taken over the entire world, after melting Moscow, St Petersburg and a few other key Russian cities, who would not bow down to us? But I thought upsetting people on this thread would be easier.

Of course I'm just being inflammmmatory, it's not only me saying blacks are the only ones who didn't melt into the great American melting pot, they taught me that in Sociology 101. It's in the text book. I do not begin to understand what it's really like to be black, but I worked in Chocolate City (Wash DC) a couple years and based on that experience, I do not really see a viable plan to marry black to white.

In almost all cases where blacks are getting gunned down or choked, or injured, is when they RESIST.

In this case, in Ferguson, New York, those cases would have gone down MUCH BETTER had the dumb cops just let the guys go, it's called Law and ORDER, and the Police Officer with the Uniform is responsible for everything that goes down when he's on the scene. The Police are trained over and over to be the solution, not the problem, but stupid cops and stupid people, put them together when both are having a real bad day.......

I think this case in South Carolina is so open and shut there is like no discussion necessary, but in the wider world of reality, if 80 percent of the population wants to trample 20 percent of the population to get the best jobs and the best houses and the best schools, that's the Fuckin American Way!!! We're not COMMIES!! We give our "undesirables" jobs as garbagemen, janitors, maids, or convicts. And we're the greatest country in the World!!
    Much of this is based on our Military and Police Force. Not the Bible.

With Obama in office, rules about marijuana, being gay, have gotten much better MUCH BETTER. But Obama does not send his kids to public schools in DC. No responsible Father would inflict his kids with that death sentence if he could afford not to.

Racism falls into the area of guns and abortion, foe me, anyway. On this forum it's pretty clear we're against guns, for abortion, against racism,.....but I'm really about 50-50 on most of these issues, until I get a multi-million dollar grant and staff to examine the facts clearly and objectively, I'll probably remain 50-50. I lived in a "black neighborhood" for over a decade, I didn't like it. But the mortgage was dirt cheap. You couldn't have anything good there. I got robbed twice, attacked in front of my house, had my car spray painted, my fence torn down every week.

A lot of Black Communities have hard core CHURCH-GOERS, who would most likely not have good things to say about the people here, people who choose NOT to abide by God's Law, ....obey, ...blend in with the Congregation. You don't stray from the flock.

I once bought a ten dollar rock of cocaine from a couple of black kids on a bicycle in the middle of the street in a bad drug area of DC, they must have been about eight and ten years old, and as I walked to the sidewalk I came eye-to-eye with one of the Church Ladies who was standing inside her gate and lived in that neighborhood and had to see all that stuff go on 24-7. We bad a brief but intense moment, I was the sinner. Eyeball to Eyeball.

I don't blames the Blacks for racism any more than I blame the American Indian for genocide. I AM A WHITE MAN!!!! DAMMIT!!!

World Class Asshole

Gold Poster

I thought I provided a perfectly good alternative by using the word assimilate, but it seems everyone prefers the metaphor of white people and black people in a giant pot melting together. How about blending together? Does anyone like frappes? Mixing?

From Britannica below:
    Assimilation, in anthropology and sociology, the process whereby individuals or groups of differing ethnic heritage are absorbed into the dominant culture of a society.

Anyhow, I would shake my head at your purchase of cocaine from an 8 year old child....but I guess it's much better than selling to children? I'm calling on my forced optimism gene here.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post

Anyhow, I would shake my head at your purchase of cocaine from an 8 year old child....but I guess it's much better than selling to children? I'm calling on my forced optimism gene here.
    In strange days, that episode was extra-strange, I do remember the rock they sold me was one of the best ever!

Truth is I don't think any WhiteMan can understand Black Pain, no matter how liberal you are. I don't think there is a logical solution, I know if I ever go to Prison, I'm going to hang with the Aryan Brotherhood. Out here in the suburbs, I can pretend to be anything I want to be, an enlightened seer of Truth, whatever, what difference does it make? After you hit age Thirty, all the noble causes kind of fade away into the noble cause of making the most amount of money for the least amount of work.

I seems to me that the Brothers who have gotten killed in the News lately all share one thing: It's like they all finally had all they could take and just kind of snapped. It's not what you see- it's all the stuff you don't see. All you see is the last straw.

World Class Asshole

lisean08 5 Star Poster LI SEAN08's Avatar

Im sorry the guy lost his life like that!!! At least the scumbag redneck cop is in jail with NO BAIL!!! His day is coming, just a matter of time!!!!

CD'S TASTE SWEET!!
    I Don't Like Paying!!

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

New police video shows the murder victim when he was originally stopped lied to the P.O. about his ownership of the car and absolutely bugged out and ran abandoning the vehicle once the cop went back to his squad car to check his ID.

Not good. But it explains why he was shot 250 yards from his car.

There was an altercation after the cop initially caught up with him and I saw a photo on CNN today that looks like the cop had taser lines in his arm, apparently he was shot by the taser in trying to apprehend the suspect.

Okay, given those circumstances, I understand the cop was maybe pissed off all this bullshit was going down over a random stop, but you still don't pull out your service revolver and gun a man down because you're sick of chasing his ass.

Let him go. Don't kill him.

You have his ID and car.
    Arrest him at his home.

Cops piss me the fuck off but unless you think a cop is about to kill you on the spot, running from a cop usually always ends up badly for someone.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10947356_812301175513559_1367114096884679598_n.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	815838  

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Avatar is not representative of the available product - contents may differ

Senior Member Junior Poster goatman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttslinger View Post
    I was going to post in Stavros's nuclear Middle East post that there was a time in 1945 when White America really could have taken over the entire world, after melting Moscow, St Petersburg and a few other key Russian cities, who would not bow down to us? But I thought upsetting people on this thread would be easier.

Of course I'm just being inflammmmatory, it's not only me saying blacks are the only ones who didn't melt into the great American melting pot, they taught me that in Sociology 101. It's in the text book. I do not begin to understand what it's really like to be black, but I worked in Chocolate City (Wash DC) a couple years and based on that experience, I do not really see a viable plan to marry black to white.

In almost all cases where blacks are getting gunned down or choked, or injured, is when they RESIST.

In this case, in Ferguson, New York, those cases would have gone down MUCH BETTER had the dumb cops just let the guys go, it's called Law and ORDER, and the Police Officer with the Uniform is responsible for everything that goes down when he's on the scene. The Police are trained over and over to be the solution, not the problem, but stupid cops and stupid people, put them together when both are having a real bad day.......

I think this case in South Carolina is so open and shut there is like no discussion necessary, but in the wider world of reality, if 80 percent of the population wants to trample 20 percent of the population to get the best jobs and the best houses and the best schools, that's the Fuckin American Way!!! We're not COMMIES!! We give our "undesirables" jobs as garbagemen, janitors, maids, or convicts. And we're the greatest country in the World!!
    Much of this is based on our Military and Police Force. Not the Bible.

With Obama in office, rules about marijuana, being gay, have gotten much better MUCH BETTER. But Obama does not send his kids to public schools in DC. No responsible Father would inflict his kids with that death sentence if he could afford not to.

Racism falls into the area of guns and abortion, foe me, anyway. On this forum it's pretty clear we're against guns, for abortion, against racism,.....but I'm really about 50-50 on most of these issues, until I get a multi-million dollar grant and staff to examine the facts clearly and objectively, I'll probably remain 50-50. I lived in a "black neighborhood" for over a decade, I didn't like it. But the mortgage was dirt cheap. You couldn't have anything good there. I got robbed twice, attacked in front of my house, had my car spray painted, my fence torn down every week.

A lot of Black Communities have hard core CHURCH-GOERS, who would most likely not have good things to say about the people here, people who choose NOT to abide by God's Law, ....obey, ...blend in with the Congregation. You don't stray from the flock.

I once bought a ten dollar rock of cocaine from a couple of black kids on a bicycle in the middle of the street in a bad drug area of DC, they must have been about eight and ten years old, and as I walked to the sidewalk I came eye-to-eye with one of the Church Ladies who was standing inside her gate and lived in that neighborhood and had to see all that stuff go on 24-7. We bad a brief but intense moment, I was the sinner. Eyeball to Eyeball.

I don't blames the Blacks for racism any more than I blame the American Indian for genocide. I AM A WHITE MAN!!!! DAMMIT!!!
    Sooo, I'm guessing you never got busted for buying & you've since kicked the habit?