Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default yahoo adult groups dead?

I know this is a littl off topic, but has anyone else notices that the entire yahoo groups system seems to have come to a screeching halt?

I also had a hard time getting yahoo mail, but nothing comes up for groups at all.. not even the main page for groups http://groups.yahoo.com

It sucks because I moderate my group and I need to get on it to approve messages.. Okay.. here's a shameless plug for my group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/taraemory

can someone please try this out and let me know if it works? maybe it's just my computer/connection for some reason.. everything else on the net works just fine. It's not like I can bitch to yahoo about it either, being that they are huge and dont accept emails.

thanks-
    -Tara

and for no reason at all, here are some pics..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	141_119.jpg 
Views:	3816 
Size:	184.9 KB 
ID:	7014  

Veteran Poster

Default Yumm Yumm

God Tara that last pic def. put me into high gear haven't checked the groups thing yet i just keep gwaking at that last photo, mmmm mmmm good you are really a sweetheart

by the way if they did bring a halt to the Groups that would be a pisser because I belong to your group there and I go there often to see what pic you put up and to read the messages.

If it doesn't work i always have Hung angels.

P.S. keep the photo plugs cummin' babydoll

luv ya tara

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Veteran Poster

Default Oh God that last pic

Hey Tara it is i the Harmless_Pervert here again
    just checked the link works fine saw your desert flower picture while good still loved the last pic in this thread. However the Desert Flower pic was good in the fact got a great view of your "Bloom". :P

keep them cummin' desert flower

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

yeah.. some people seem to say it works.. some people i have been yahoo IM'ing say it doesn't work.. The yahoo mail is working only like 20% of the time too.. I guess they will figure it all out.

Oh.. here's some more from that "Cherry Pie" photoshoot you like Mugai... I have this feeling that some of my shoots are very popular with the anime/hentai crowd..

-Tara

Tara, it works for me right now, but i had the same problem about a week ago and i wasn't able to enter mail.yahoo.com or groups.yahoo.com. Probably there's a reason for the nickname Yahell. I'm shure it will work tomorrow, after something like 14 hours i was able to access all yahoo pages again.

Kisses,

Sarah

Veteran Poster

Default nice ones

Just returned from wrok here Tara and after a healthy dose of scotch noticed your pics God your beautiful would give almost anything for a night with you. :P

As for you being so popular with the Anime/manga/hentai crowds the reason is your very tasteful and very outlandish costumes. i ought to know i was into anime and manga when it was barely known in this country and you fit the nich. So don't change a thing Maybe for future photo shoots a Scifi motif and/or a warrior princess with a special suprise but hey you don't need my thoughts you do a tremendous job of coming up with your own motifs i have loved them all.

keep up the good work it is very appreciated

Harmless_pervert

Rookie Poster

Default yahoo

I don't know if the problems are related at all to the fact that they've totally revamped their mail system...

Junior Poster

Nice stove!

Veteran Poster

Would it not be.......

Hey Tara you delicous babe.......Nice "Stove pipe!"

Tara is def. a babe among babes

Harmless_pervert

Rookie Poster

I don't know what the problem could be. Yahoo tends to act funny at times, but I do know that they have become a lot more strict when it comes to the adult groups (they are even closing some down from what I hear). If the problem continues then you should try contacting yahoo, sorry I couldn't be more of a help.