Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

These pics are quite intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    These pics are quite intriguing.
    Ah, jeez, Ms. J., can I at least meet them before you send them on the Road to Morrocco?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

I was just watching Victoria (aka Camila Saenz) in Transsexual POV 7 and it looks like she has no balls now - it's not so clear on these screenshots:

http://www.hidebehind.com/BA8F866A/i

But on the actual video all you see is the shaft of her penis (which also looks much longer when viewed from underneath without balls) and no balls or saggy scrotum. It looks fantastic. Love to see some more ball-less T-Girls.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Knarfdogg
    I was just watching Victoria (aka Camila Saenz) in Transsexual POV 7 and it looks like she has no balls now - it's not so clear on these screenshots:

But on the actual video all you see is the shaft of her penis (which also looks much longer when viewed from underneath without balls) and no balls or saggy scrotum. It looks fantastic. Love to see some more ball-less T-Girls.
    I doubt it. She blew a pretty nice load there, so I am going to assume her balls simply drew up inside her a bit.

And anyone else getting tired of seeing that ugly dude banging the cuties? :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irish_rose
    How about showing more pix of Alison without her nuts and show us those refrigerated nuts
    nutters!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paperplane
    Why would see have her balls cut off and just leave the penis?
    IF she had them removed, she probably wanted to keep her penis, but no deal with having to take certain anti-androgens perhaps. Some girls wanna keep the penis, some don't.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

I'd like to know who the hot chick on the left is.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Quote Originally Posted by paperplane
    Why would see have her balls cut off and just leave the penis?
    IF she had them removed, she probably wanted to keep her penis, but no deal with having to take certain anti-androgens perhaps. Some girls wanna keep the penis, some don't.
    most girls that have an orichotemy are sitll just saving for the final operation

Professional Poster

I doubt it. She blew a pretty nice load there, so I am going to assume her balls simply drew up inside her a bit.

The testicles manufacture the sperm but the fluid to carry it comes from the prostate so a fluid can still be pumped when she cums.

Quote Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher

The testicles manufacture the sperm but the fluid to carry it comes from the prostate so a fluid can still be pumped when she cums.
    Once most of the testosterone is gone, the prostate shrinks, and the amount of ejaculatory fluid is almost nothing. If a testosterone supplement is used, the amount of fluid goes back to normal.