Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: We're all gay

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Default Re: We're all gay

I am a guy. I like women, always have. Then one day, I discovered the word "t-girl" and my curiosity was aroused so I clicked on it. Not long after, something else of mine was aroused. I discovered that I could be attracted to a pretty lady with a cock. I almost immediately analyzed the situation as, "Well, I have a penis. It's not like it is some alien body part from outer space." So, even though I had never been attracted to a penis before, suddenly I was when it was on a human being I was attracted to.

So, ultimately, I discovered that I am attracted to femininity. Nothing about a man turns me on. Muscle, body hair, masculinity, none of it. But, a feminine, sexy, girly person, regardless of how they refer to themselves, i.e.: TS, TG, femboy, etc., I am attracted to. I don't get caught up in labels. So many are afraid of the big "G" word. "I'm not gay!" Blah, blah, blah. It is all bullshit.

I consider myself bisexual, the reason being, I do like cock. I am verse, so I enjoy anal sex. I love to slob cock and swallow jizz, so I just can't quite call myself completely straight. Does that bother me? No. It is just what I like. I am comfortable with my sexuality.

what does Dr. Ray Blanchard ,J. Michael Bailey and James M. Cantor have to say about this post.

are you a apicalphiles or a basalphiles or the last autogynephilia?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...Michael-Bailey
    http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...Michael-Bailey

Last edited by natina; 07-20-2015 at 07:41 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by islandmix View Post
    There I said it now deal with it
    Yeah yeah we're all gay, whatever makes you happy

(does your life now feel complete ?)

I'm just happy to be here!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    I'm just happy to be here!!
    Now that's the attitude!

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabeth_TS View Post
    Topics like this always amuse me, you get some openly admitting they are gay and others protesting strongly they aren't gay. What i don't get is why we just cant ignore the labels all together and just be happy having sex with who we want, providing that it's consensual and both people are adults.

Life is to short to try and work out what labels you should have, and while you are doing that you are missing out on lots of possible fun. Just go out there and enjoy it without worrying about it.
    Part of me thinks that labels may have some useful purpose, but in practice, I'm somewhat unlabelable. I'm aesthetically/romantically 85% straight (females look nicer), but sexually bi (or perhaps pan) with a 60-40 split between liking male genitals to female (dicks are nice). I'm genderfluid, but more often feel female than male (which is what I was assigned at birth) so I'm sort of transgender too.

Supreme Overlord Rookie Poster

You know what else straight men are attracted to? Pussy. You know what gay men are really into? Cock.

So all the qualifications and twisted logic in the world is not going to change the fact that dudes who are into cock are gay, regardless of who those cocks are attached to.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhc View Post
    You know what else straight men are attracted to? Pussy. You know what gay men are really into? Cock.

So all the qualifications and twisted logic in the world is not going to change the fact that dudes who are into cock are gay, regardless of who those cocks are attached to.
    That's a bit of an oversimplification. What if someone likes both dick and pussy?

Professional Poster

dhc, if all you are interested in is slagging everyone off, why the fuck are you here.

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Senior Member Silver Poster

I would guess that even most psychologists would scratch their heads on this one, many factors to consider.
    Hopefully you know who you are.
    In the US, if you like a tranny prostitute, that's illegal.
    If she's 17, that's doubly illegal.
    Following your heart could have legal ramifications.
    Transsexuals actually make up a very small percentage of the population. The SUPER-HOT ones are even rarer.
    So you can probably realistically only be part-time gay, like a hobby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	860938  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    World Class Asshole