Junior Poster

Default Do you find some people are obsessed with figuring out your sexual interests?

So, a couple of things about me...I'm really pretty much of a loner, I prefer peace and quiet and solitude over larger gatherings of people, and when I date women or t-girls, I generally prefer 1 on 1 dates and outings. I've never really been into the couples outings types of dates either unless it's a bunch of people going to some kind of event like a concert.

Also, I'm really not the kiss and tell type either. For me, sexual encounters are pretty much a private and personal matter. I may talk shit on the internet, but that doesn't count since we are all behind computer monitors. In real life ? I really don't want to hear about my buddies fucking their girlfriend in the ass and than coming on their face...really, I don't.

I guess because I am such a private person, there are several people within my social circles that seem pretty intent on "uncovering" my sexual preferences. I'd say some are even obsessed about it. I really find this to be pretty nosy behavior, and also frankly find it to be quite irritating.

Frankly, I don't get it and wondering about whether someone I know is gay/bi/straight is something that never occurs to me. Why? Because it is none of my business and I don't care.

4 out of 6 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Do you find some people are obsessed with figuring out your sexual interests?

Yes; I find this also.
    Being divorced and not dating, others (especially men) are keen to figure out 'what I'm into.'
    I put it down to human behavior and the fact that most people are nosy.