Sometime back before '99, I rented a couple of video tapes that were a bit unusual. They featured what would appear to be 2- several college age girls that were obviously known to each other like from a spring break, mardi gras or maybe from a party bar of the times. They would be introduced to 2 or several gay guys that it was apparent they didn't know. After a bit of chit chat, they essentially watched two or more unknown gay guys get it on. The novelty of the vids concentrated on the reaction of the girls giggling and interacting with each other like a bunch of hens that seen something for the first time. These weren't amateur vids. There was a comming attractions type portion that showed clips from others in the series. Some had what appeared to be crossdressers and perhaps transgendered individuals. This was totally unlike the "Bi" vids of the time that paired 2 guys and a girl or the later " srt8 boyfriend" that''s either unknowingly introduced to a gay participant or strap on/bend over boyfriend type vids. There was no sexual participation of the girls in these vids. They focused more on the surprise and OMG chatter between the girls. The girls attire in the two tapes that I rented was casual and they appeared to have plastic cups often in their hands, so my guess was they were recruited on the spot from some type of party-like event. Certainly wasn't a girls gone wild type vid. They never touched the guys or even got out of their clothes, just spectators. Anyone know what this vid series was or if there was anything similar with gay or transgendered folk?