Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Default Re: Documentary on NYC Club Edelweiss

Too bad there are no good places to go to meet T girls anymore, The bigger clubs still have several T girls in their but they are mainly GG girls and clubs, I'm too old for that kind of scene but I would love to find a place to hang and met some T girls here in NYC, have any new places opened back up in Queens? Or the City?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: NYC Tranny Club EDELWEISS (documentary)

im looking foward to seeing the club in this doc

Junior Member Rookie Poster tgurlzynj's Avatar

Does anyone have pictures of the inside of the LEGENDARY NOTORIOUS TRANNY CLUB EDELWEISS 🍺
    a documentary is in the works and any pics of the INSIDE of the club would be a big help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1688969578473.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	1423868

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail (2).jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	1423869

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 07-10-2023 at 01:18 PM.

Member Rookie Poster

sorry, no pictures. CE closed before advent of digital photos, if I'm not mistaken.
    and I thought CE took second place to Sally's, https://zagria.blogspot.com/2017/03/...nightclub.html
    the rule book was even shorter at Sally's than at CE

Rookie Poster

Default Re: NYC Tranny Club EDELWEISS (documentary)

Dear tgurizynj,

I visited Club Edelweiss on W. 43 many times. The TS named Vanessa worked the bar naked from the waist up. I sucked her cock several times in Club Edelweiss. The lower floor had a side room where you could do stuff. It was super. I had sex with Trannies that I met at Club Edelweiss on many occasions. Dino ran the place. He later moved to 7th ave. I pulled blow job trains in the upper floor. I had five (5) trannies in a row. Vanessa was one of them. There is a picture of her in the past tranny parties. She has wild sort of hair. She is Asian. I fucked her in Hotel Pennsylvania (now closed.)

Do you still work?

Edelweiss was a great scene. It was what you made of it. I never paid for sex and did a lot of coke there without spending a dime. A lot the girls were working but a lot were there just for the fun. New York is so boring these days. What a bull hunk town this place has turned into. It's sad. So many dickheads who don't belong here have made it into the suburbs. And they call it progress. I call it bullshit.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "That's what i thought you said."

I was just looking around the web and see this documentary never got made. That's a shame. For better or worse, Edelweiss was an important place for quite a while. I could name a million other places where the shit went on but because Edelweiss was a TV scene, they were the ones who were pursued, which was bullshit. Crimes? Maybe if you're a fucking square. Nothing that wasn't going on in many, many other places. Just another case of selective policing based on prejudice. Call it crimes if you like but these victimless crimes. Nobody went to Edelweiss under duress. People came for the place offered. Most of the girls were really cool and Dino was OK, too. I never had a bad time once. Still, when saw the post that cat Phillip ran saying he was in the early stages of making a documentary, I had a feeling it would never get done. The biggest problem was the scene was cooking before the world became addicted to cell phones. No one was taking video or pictures of every fucking thing they do like so meatheads do today. Pretty shitty documentary without any footage and relying on people to interviews is just plain boring without the visuals and compounding that problem is the fact that so many of the dudes who regularly went there were chasers. Those guys would never go on camera and talk about what they hid from from their family and friends. I suppose it's like that old saying states: All good things must come to end.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Memory Lane is a cul-de-sac. I also have great memories of the past. It is a foreign country now.

Agreed.

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatestLiar View Post
    sorry, no pictures. CE closed before advent of digital photos, if I'm not mistaken.
    and I thought CE took second place to Sally's, https://zagria.blogspot.com/2017/03/...nightclub.html
    the rule book was even shorter at Sally's than at CE
    There was no rule book at CE