Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: married a woman

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Default Re: married a woman

At this point you have 4 choices.

1). Be faithful to her for the rest of your life and forget about your infatuation with trans women. = fair and loving.
    2). Divorce her = break her heart.
    3). Tell her about it then divorce her = break her heart then rip it out and stomp on it right in front of her.
    4.) Cheat on her = possibly catch something and give it to her, break her heart, then rip it out and stomp on it right in front of her and have her take you to divorce court and make a total fool out of you and pay out the ass for God knows how many years.

obviously option 1 sounds like the most fair and reasonalble option. But let's face it. That ain't never gonna happen. Options 3&4 would be totally cold hearted and chicken shit to say the least. So it looks like option 2 is the only viable solution here.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

One can resolve to be faithful.Once a person understand the full ramifications , it becomes much easier .
    I feel this discussion has been very worthwhile for everyone involved , and I have learnt a lot .
    I would like to thank , Jamie for her Intelligent arguments and integrity .

Veteran Poster

Have any of you BEEN cheated on before? It's awful.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    Not only will you not get it, you won't have deserved it anyhow.
    You're right. But it's a sad situation for him. He wants something his wife is not and can never be. It's not like he wants another woman: a skinnier woman or more busty woman or whathaveyou. He wants a transwoman. His desire for the ts is not based on the same desire he has for his wife. It's like comparing apples and oranges. That should make his wife more understanding, but it won't.

Junior Member Rookie Poster summer 69's Avatar

Thanks everyone for your insight. Im am honestly suprised by the responses, I will not be telling her of my intentions, I will fulfill my desires, I will not bring any diseases to myself or her. Thanks for all the insight friends

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Here's to hoping you the very worst.

Quote Originally Posted by summer 69 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your insight. Im am honestly suprised by the responses, I will not be telling her of my intentions, I will fulfill my desires, I will not bring any diseases to myself or her. Thanks for all the insight friends

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Givin ts the d since 2011 Junior Poster SheWantsTheD's Avatar

I find the OPs plight and the responses to be most intriguing.

Fortunately for me I never married my childhood sweetheart.
    Unfortunately for me I was encouraged by friends at a young age to cheat on my first few girlfriends.
    Fortunately, I have realised that I have commitment issues and I've never popped the question.
    Unfortunately for me I may never have a true and lasting relationship or marriage.

Oh, and now there is the tgirl attraction aswell. I will always be into both tgirls and ggs.

Same for the OP it seems. You just have to find a way to accept who you are and deal with it. I say hope for the best but prepare for the worst in your marriage.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/743/FaFTsn.png

Summer69, it's not the physical disease you need worry about ,it's the mental and spiritual ones that do the real damage.
    The problem isn't so much the sex it's the "lying" ,it rots ones soul .
    No matter how safe you are in your safe sex practise , and I'm sure if you're fastidious you'll avoid STD - you will still have secrets .And it's these secrets that do the damage .
    My advice is , think twice before you marry ,and if possible avoid it .

Rookie Poster

Monogamy is unnatural (especially for men). There will always be a struggle for a man to be 100% faithful to his partner. I applaud any man willing to admit his struggle. The level of condemnation and judgment I've seen on this thread is incredible. To the OP, I wish you the best. I wish your wife the best. If you cheat, be safe. If you get caught, don't blame your wife...just suck it up and take whatever she dishes. Continue to be honest with yourself regarding your struggles and try to be a better person each day. Hopefully, you don't allow folks to bully or guilt you into abrupt or bad decisions. Nobody is perfect but admitting that you are not is half the battle.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by bigballing05; 03-14-2015 at 04:58 AM.

I agree with everything , Bigballings has said ."Monogamy is unnatural" - it is .And I also concur that the level of judgement and condemnation on this thread is incredible .But the issue is ,Summer69 is going into his marriage with the intention to continue sex with transexual prostitutes , and there lies the problem.
    Maybe it would be different if he went into marriage resolved to give up TS sex and stay faithful .Probably extremely difficult to do and would most likely struggle .But the intention would be positive and with time and discipline he could overcome his urges.
    But I say "why put yourself through any of this at all , and just don't get married" .Stay free .Stay happy .

0 out of 1 members liked this post.