Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Interestingly enough, a genetic girl (i.e., Andrea) recently asked me the question concerning the ideal penis. Below is the exchange I had with her:

http://www.beinggirlie.com/forum/index.php?topic=584.15 (Note: one has to be logged in for this link to work.)

---

Oh, heck yeah, sweetie. We just don't have sex with the itty bitty sissies. But if you have a huge hunk of manhood...well...then...you're in a league all your own, honey! You have the best of both worlds!
    Oooo, Mistress Andrea, it sounds like you might be a bit of a size-queen! Teehee.

Speaking for myself, I adore huge cocks. The biggest cock I've ever taken in my sissy-pussy was by a black man who had a true 11-incher. I was around age 21, and my black stud was in his mid 40s. At that time I hadn't ever taken anything nearly that large before, so he really stretched my sissy-cunt good. And it felt so wonderful inside my pansy-pussy!

##########

Ouch, Jamie Michelle! Better you than me! :P

What's your ideal size?
    Well, for anal sex, a really hard cock about 8" in length and about 6.5" in circumference (or about a bit over 2" in width) is probably ideal for me, as far as the pleasure it can provide me. A stiff cock that size would be a cock I'd love to ride every day (indeed, several times a day!).

I very much enjoy riding the bigger cocks as well, but for getting my sissy-pussy fucked on a regular basis, the above figures would probably be the ideal size for me. It's long enough to completely fill up my rectum, but not so long that it has to go past the bend of my sigmoid colon in order for me to take it all (which I can do with the really huge cocks, it's just that sex is easier when the cock doesn't have to go into my sigmoid colon in order so that I can ride the full length of it). Plus, I love the feeling of having my pansy-cunt stretched wide open, and a cock of about 6.5" in circumference provides me with a wonderful "filled up" and "stretched" feeling, while still allowing me to get it into my mouth to perform fellatio on it (although I doubt I would be able to deep-throat a cock of that width).

Also, it would be great if the cock curved upward a bit, as then the head of it would rub even harder against my prostate (i.e., my sissy G-spot) while I'm riding the cock in my favorite sexual position: my favorite sexual position being a variant of the missionary position, which I believe is called "squashing of the deckchair." It's where I'm on my back with my legs being held up in the air on the shoulders of my man as he kneels with his knees on each side of my upper thighs. It provides for deep penetration, and I can look into my man's eyes and he can lean foward so that we can kiss mouth-to-mouth as he continues to thrust his engorged manhood inside me. Plus it's a very feminine feeling to have my smooth-shaven legs being held up in the air on my man's shoulders as I'm being fucked by him. And as he leans forward so that we can French kiss, my legs get pushed close to my head, so that my knees are at the sides of my face and my feet are over my head--which is definitely a very girlie position to be in!

So now you know what size of cock I consider to be ideal. How about you, Mistress Andrea, what is your ideal size?

##########

I actually like a cock on the thin side, cuz I'm rather small. But I like his length between 7 and 8 inches. Hmmm...Those have been the best!

I like the squashing the deck chair position!! Sometimes my legs get tired, tho. I just like being on my back, cuz I don't want to have to do all the work - lol! I know there's a belief that Dommes are on top, but geez! That's too much work! Naah...give me my orgasms w/ as minimal workout for me. I shouldn't have to sweat - hahahaha!
    I know exactly what you mean, Mistress Andrea. I agree. It's wonderful to be able to lie back and relax so as to better focus on the pleasurable sensations.

Besides, that's why guys are more muscular, so that they can do the hard physical work. Us girls get to ride in style. Teehee.

##########

Hehe! So true!

Ahhh, I'm getting a hankering to throw my legs over some handsome hunk of a stud right now. How about you, Jamie Michelle?
    Most definitely, Mistress Andrea! I'd love to be fucked totally silly by a handsome, studly manly-man right now.

Oooo, I could almost squeal with delight just thinking about it!

Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761 ; Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com .

5 Star Poster

did anyone say perfect penis? they cum in all shapes, sizes, and nationalities
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ana030_173.jpg 
Views:	15188 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	53497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aeerya012_181.jpg 
Views:	15168 
Size:	204.7 KB 
ID:	53498   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adna304a66_157.jpg 
Views:	15162 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	53499  

5 Star Poster

spanning the globe in search of the perfect penis. maybe one would fit a glass slipper?

Name:	annette4068_224.jpg 
Views:	15158 
Size:	195.5 KB 
ID:	53500   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aniyah049_824.jpg 
Views:	15167 
Size:	146.5 KB 
ID:	53501   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	andrea0048_202.jpg 
Views:	15143 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	53502  

Junior Poster

I'm partial to SexxxyJade's cock...though Aniyah is well hung too !

Junior Poster

this one?

Name:	shemale_877_346_685.jpg 
Views:	14984 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	53507  

i love hung trans
    biggest are better
    ilike to see tg measuring her dick

Junior Poster

Thanks for the replies, saw some great cocks.
    Here some more.

Lisa Kage

Name:	r11lisakage0008_846.jpg 
Views:	14708 
Size:	236.5 KB 
ID:	53534   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lisa054_611.jpg 
Views:	14710 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	53535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lisa55_171.jpg 
Views:	14692 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	53536  

Default best tranny cock

Not bad Nefertitti does have a nice one but for me its the whole package and salma's got it. anyone know where about she's located?

Name:	salmab4052_212.jpg 
Views:	14390 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	53588  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I heard he put a nicotine patch on his cock & now he's down to 2 butts a day...

Junior Poster

Meghan has one of my all time favorite cocks!

Name:	img_3582_865.jpg 
Views:	14318 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	53599   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_3567_562.jpg 
Views:	14311 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	53600   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_3563_132.jpg 
Views:	14305 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	53601  

Quote Originally Posted by johnb
    did anyone say perfect penis? they cum in all shapes, sizes, and nationalities
    aeerya012.jpg now that is a perfect penis. I will take it to lab and examine it and confirm my intial findings in the morning.

Rookie Poster

some of my favs

Name:	iasmin3072_170.jpg 
Views:	14087 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	53625   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gladys1005a89_791.jpg 
Views:	14058 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	53626   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giselle132_205.jpg 
Views:	14054 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	53627  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.