Thread: Final Night

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Final Night

A story from an experience I had about two months ago. Decided to write it down while the memory's still fresh, though I doubt if I'll ever forget

There's a prologue, if you want to get straight to the sex, proceed to the "======="

The lights, the crowd, the girls,... This was promising to be a crazy night.

Despite spending three months in Phuket, It was the first time I laid eyes on Bangla Road, Phuket's nightlife area. Hard to believe, I know. I'm somewhat of a fitness freak though, and that was the reason I had come to Thailand. No parties, no alcohol. Just three months of sweating, suffering and bleeding under the burning Thai sun. I had even tried my hand at some Muay Thai and had the scar on my left-eyebrow to prove it. I was flying back home tomorrow though and I owed myself one night off debauchery.

Backed-up by a rowdy pack of Aussies and a lot of bath, we made my way from one bar to another. Drinking, singing and dancing, we were on top of the world. The bargirls were voracious though and our pack didn't stand a chance. As the alcohol lowered our defenses, they picked us off one by one. Yet no matter how hot the girl sitting in my lap or rubbing up against me was, I had a different plan in mind. Tonight was the night I fulfilled my fantasy of being with a ladyboy.

So as our pack was mercilessly torn apart, I made my way to Soi Crocodile. Yes, I had done my research and knew exactly where to look.

It didn't take me long to find her. I was sitting at the bar, having a drink while several ladies were chatting me up. She was looking at me and when I caught her gaze, she gave me the most adorable smile. I gave a round to the other ladies, excused myself and went over to her.

She looked breathtaking. She had an almost golden tan skin, deep dark eyes and long flowing black hair. Her breasts, at least a C-cup, thin waist and gorgeously curved ass were framed by a tight black dress and graciously carried by a pair of long smooth legs. She didn't speak much English, but while I had been nervous every moment leading up to this, she had a way off putting me completely at ease.

After a drink, we soon found ourselves in a hotel room nearby. As the door closed behind us, I guess she must've noticed I didn't really know how to make the first move. She wrapped her arms around me and pushed her body against mine. She kissed me passionately and I felt my dick harden. As our kiss broke, she quietly asked me to take a shower.

I was honestly surprised she didn't ask me sooner, I must've reeked of sweat and spilled beer.

================================================== ==============

While in the shower, I heard her undress and the anticipation got me completely erect. The thought hit me though, that I wasn't even sure she was a ladyboy. I had gone entirely on the location where I had first laid eyes on her, but her body, even her voice,...

My doubts were completely removed when I exited the shower though. There she was, laying on the bed, completely naked. Gently stroking her cock, she gave me that same adorable smile as before. My heart skipped several beats. She looked like a goddess. I took it all in, her slender body; her boobs, just slightly too big for her frame, topped by a pair of small dark nipples; and her long legs meeting at her smooth, cut cock.

I went to lay on top of her. And as her cock touched mine, it was as if a jolt of lightening rushed trough my body. I had wondered how this moment would feel, whether it be awkward or weird. Yet, it felt perfect. Then the rest of our bodies met, her skin feeling so warm against mine. We kissed, grinding our bodies together, and I felt myself totally becoming overcome with lust.

I kissed and licked all of her body. Kneading her breasts, I sucked and softly bit her nipple. Making my way down across that flat tummy, I reached her cock. It was perfectly smooth, the skin slightly darker than the rest and the head a soft purple, glistening with precum.

She slightly raised her hips, pushing the head against my lips and I welcomed it inside my mouth. I moved my head up and down, swirling my tongue around the head, as I heard her moan silently. I took her cock out of my mouth. I licked her balls while stroking her shaft, before my tongue made its way up again and my lips engulfed her tip. As I part my lips, she moves her hips again and starts thrusting deeper into me. I feel a slight gag reflex, but I stay in place, letting her enjoy fucking my mouth. Her increased moaning turning me on incredibly.

I continue sucking her, alternating between me and her taking control. I wet a finger, an caress between her buttcheeks. She opens and raises her legs further, inviting me in. My finger swiftly finds her little hole and it slides in smoothly, but her sphincter immediately clenches around it. I gently move in and out with one and then two fingers, feeling her relax, while I proceed to suck her cock.

After a while she interrupts me though. She takes my face in her hands and slowly pulls her cock from between my lips. She gestures towards the condoms on the nightstand and tells me to hand her one. She takes my cock in her hand, and it several playful licks. Short ones and others along the entire length. Then she skillfully puts the condom on me, before laying back and raising her legs.

She lubricates her ass using some spit. With her hole glistening at me and her cock pointing straight up, no words are needed. I position myself between her legs, the tip of my cock against her asshole. With a little pressure, I slide in smoothly. Until my balls are resting against her cheeks. Just like before, with my finger, I feel her clenching around me. We meet for a kiss and as our lips part, she whispers "Fuck me."

I start moving in and out of her. The tightness of her ass feeling amazing. I start out slow, but her moans and the bursts of pleasure, encourage me to pick up the pace. Our skin slapping against eachother. She grabs her cock, and starts stroking. We are in completely ecstasy. I feel my body burning from the exertion. It's a glorious burn though, one no exercise can match. Time and the world around us disappear and there's no telling how long I spend pounding her ass. There's just the two of us, both moaning loudly, almost screaming.

As I feel my climax approaching, my whole body is on fire. And once it hits, with my cock deep in her ass, it rocks my body completely and my mind just shuts down. I can't help but crash on top off her...exhausted but feeling like I just reached heaven. With my erection fading but still inside her, we kiss and roll across the bed. Both our bodies sweaty and our breathing heavy.

To be continued

[There's more to the story. So if you want to read, just leave a comment]

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Final Night

Well done. Nice story. Bangla is as spicy as it gets.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Mmm... Tasty spice!

Senior Member Junior Poster

awesome story