Default Drive-In Movies Making a Comeback

It's a smokers' and drinkers' paradise where pajama-clad children and crying babies are welcome and bug spray is essential: The drive-in movie theater is making a muted comeback in the United States.

While it's not quite a return to the heyday of the 1950s, when there were more than 4,000 outdoor theaters across the country, 20 new drive-in cinemas have opened up during the past year, taking the national total to 420.
    More at link
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060731/...ure_drivein_dc

This is great news! The drive-in movie theatre is one of the tried and true American experiences. A place where mom, dad and kids can go and enjoy a movie as a family.... or couples can make out

Hopefully, with new investment and management of Drive-in movie theatres, this American institution will be salvaged and appreciated for it's own greatness.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Sex at a Drive-In is so sleazy, it really is a tradition that needs to be preserved.

Fucking in the back seat of a car while Halloween 3 is blasting through some little window mounted speaker is an experience everyone should appreciate.

I mean really, it's kinda cool. Yes, it's very dirty in a way, but fun.

Gold Poster

I went last year for the first time in decades, and I was so shocked by what had happened to drive-ins -- I didn't know, for example, that speakers had been replaced by a local radio station simulcasting the movie. Thus, the sound came straight from your own car's radio speakers and not some box hanging from one's car window.

On the other hand, the bathrooms appeared to not have been serviced in decades also.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein