Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: There os a renaissance in Psychedelic reaserch going on..

Here's a good resource for those interested in finding out what's going on now , including social media links.
    http://psychedelictimes.com/newsletter/

Last edited by sukumvit boy; 01-05-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: There os a renaissance in Psychedelic reaserch going on..

BUTTSLINGER was real big on Acid back in the Day, I grew up with two pals who later turned out to be gay, my neighbor across the street was the sissy type, my other friend was the adventurous type, and he turned me on to my first trip.
    I would say my most memorable trip was when I took some brown mescaline on Christmas vacation I found in a friend's drawer leftover from the previous summer. I didn't realize at the time that psychedelics turn into poison after a time. I got so high I had to hide in my friend's car, and I was falling down the rabbit hole like Alice. Later the world turned into a beautiful little snowglobe with the gentle December rain falling through it.
    Another memorable trip was in high school on "Junior Day" when I turned on a friend and we both went to the local park with the entire class. While listening to the live band, I drifted of so much I forgot where I was. Alarmed, I went to warn my friend, and found him the centerstage focus of everyone's attention in a soccer game, whooping like an Indian and dominating the soccer ball. Like a whirling dervish. He ended up at the dentist's office later that afternoon.....bummer, man.

World Class Asshole