Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

ohhh lord....cant believe this one is still going...must be the ill effects of the heatwave

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Events Organizer Junior Poster

hey allanah firstly i must say - i just love your cock - i know that doesnt mean much cause u must have so many people say that - but I just wanted to say it here on record - and besides that I think ur just perfect.

And I have seen lots and lots of shemales all over this site and others and no one poses better than you - you have sex oozing out of you and thats what makes u so hotttt - your body is awesome too - but i just love your expressions.

ya Im a fan and tend to see you more as an icon than a person - but I mean well

So all the best - love ya

PS - I would love to meet you - still trying to gather the courage to do that

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    thanks.

i think my bf would be happy with any decision i make about my genitals because i am much more than a penis to him.
    Ok you obviously found the right boyfriend. Good for you.

5 Star Poster

First of all-

Dj- you are right- my bf loves me as I am, cock, no cock, what have u. hence why he is such an amazing, special person and i love him so, so, so very much.
    You two are funny. This might be seen as meddling, but DJ Asia is clearly Allanah's boyfriend. She has his picture in her photo list on Myspace called "my baby" and they drop these cute hints and inuendo back and forth on here constantly. Why not just announce it formally so you can squabble like a married couple. HA needs a married couple.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    You two are funny. This might be seen as meddling, but DJ Asia is clearly Allanah's boyfriend. She has his picture in her photo list on Myspace called "my baby" and they drop these cute hints and inuendo back and forth on here constantly. Why not just announce it formally so you can squabble like a married couple. HA needs a married couple.
    Allanah responding to a comment made byDj Asia
    First of all-

Dj- you are right- my bf loves me as I am, cock, no cock, what have u. hence why he is such an amazing, special person and i love him so, so, so very much..
    So once again you're probably wrong Vicky!

Quote Originally Posted by bunzy
    Allanah responding to a comment made byDj Asia
    First of all-

Dj- you are right- my bf loves me as I am, cock, no cock, what have u. hence why he is such an amazing, special person and i love him so, so, so very much..
    So once again you're probably wrong Vicky!
    Im inclined to agree with vicki, look at DJ asia last pic in his myspace profile and the comment underneath... and this whole "my boyfriend doesnt care about my cock" nonsense, im not buyin it... but thats just my two cents

Junior Poster

First of all-

Dj- you are right- my bf loves me as I am, cock, no cock, what have u. hence why he is such an amazing, special person and i love him so, so, so very much.
    Why are TG's so jealous of each other? Is there a reason? In this post You clearly show Your miserable side, but why? Her boyfriend is her problem, not Your, right?

Professional Poster

I love you too Allanah and wish I was your BF

5 Star Poster

This isn't a jealous thing. That's just who I believe she's dating and I have a lot of justification for believing that. The guys very attractive and a successful web guy. He is on her myspace photos. She's lamented about a long distance relationship. Anyone with half a brain can see they are together. It is a good thing. Love is a great thing even.

It's not like I am saying she is dating Ossempi or something. I think the fact that they banter back and forth in secret is cute. I'm curious why people say I'm wrong or jealous when I don't even say something negative or bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	djasia2_191.jpg 
Views:	2228 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	55742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	djasia_169.jpg 
Views:	2237 
Size:	140.4 KB 
ID:	55743  

Junior Poster

In that case I'm sorry, it was missunderstanding from my side. You might be rigt, I maybe should try to deal with things better and just stop being so sensitive.